Dating website with HOT Thai girls??

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Dating website with HOT Thai girls??

Post by Banano »

Everyone

Im trying to get a few online dates with Thai girls on dateinasia.com but im not really impressed with quality, not many hot ones and most
of them are passable at best. I dont find it thrilling going to Thailand and date some 4s and 5s which most of them seem to be

Any good/free websites with good looking 7s 8s or 9s Thai women (late teens/early-mid 20s) or paid site that is worthed joining?
Thailovelinks.com, any good?value for buck?
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Time and again, I ask myself why American men are so shallow and focus so obsessively on superficials. They keep ranking women's physical looks on scales from 1-10 and rarely talk about personality and character as their top priorities. I'm sure that many males from every single country will prefer "hot" women, but foreign men generally do not obsessively rank female looks from 1-10 as American men do. I have yet to hear a working-class Mexican guy blabber about ranking women from 1-10.

American women tend to be shallow, superficial, and picky. How about the men? Remember that both American men and American women are raised with the same mores, values, and influences. The American men here on HA aren't the typical ones, but still.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

The main reason why I like foreign women is because of personality and ATTITUDE. It has nothing to do with looks at all (except obesity, but that is more of an attitude).

Any day I'd prefer an average looking foreign woman who is modest and caring, to an extremely good looking western women who has an ego and a bad attitude, and who herself only cares about looks in a superficial way (and has a funny idea of what she finds attractive).
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

What is wrong with hunting for hotter and younger women if that is possible?
Amazes me when i see so many westerners with mediocre to ugly looking women and the worst part is they bring her back to anglosphere, idea of going foreign is to get the best you can get,
if you just want short term relatio(which most do) personality dont matter as much as quality piece of ass.

nothing superficial about ranking system, it is just the way it is.
why date 2 when you can 8???
personality is overrated, easier to manipulate then looks
For example chik can act like she is has the most beautiful personality in the world just to sell herself, she could fake it for months even years till she gets citizenship, with looks she can only fake it for one night maybe, in the morning make up comes off and magic is gone...bang

Woman lie, manipulate and deceive all the time and maybe that is shallow
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Banano wrote:What is wrong with hunting for hotter and younger women if that is possible?
Amazes me when i see so many westerners with mediocre to ugly looking women and the worst part is they bring her back to anglosphere, idea of going foreign is to get the best you can get,.
I think it's all about creating a balance between how she looks and what she is like. To me, going to a foreign country and seeking out the best looking woman, just because you can - will prevent you from having many good possible relationships or friendships with other women. It is the same as western women (superficially) seeking the best looking man, whether for relationship or sex.

But good luck to you anyway
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Nothing wrong with balancing looks with personality. The whole point is to find the most compatible person that won't drive you crazy unless you're a filthy rich old man hunting for a trophy.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

is dateinasia.com a bit skanky, some girls just give me their fone number after one or 2 messages after i tell them that ill be in their country in a few weeks time.

Are they hookers, will they ask for money when we meet OR are they horny as hell?

Maybe they think here comes another stupid foreigner, he ll wine me and dine me which at the end cost you more than hiring a pro.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

And to balance looks and personality, you need to actually meet women in person, not judge them by a bunch of photos. The best way is to actually be there and meet the women through cold approaches, friends, events, or whatever method other than the Internet.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Falcon wrote:Time and again, I ask myself why American men are so shallow and focus so obsessively on superficials. They keep ranking women's physical looks on scales from 1-10 and rarely talk about personality and character as their top priorities. I'm sure that many males from every single country will prefer "hot" women, but foreign men generally do not obsessively rank female looks from 1-10 as American men do. I have yet to hear a working-class Mexican guy blabber about ranking women from 1-10.

American women tend to be shallow, superficial, and picky. How about the men? Remember that both American men and American women are raised with the same mores, values, and influences. The American men here on HA aren't the typical ones, but still.
I semi-agree but I think these are two different issues. I do believe that men are inherently and biologically drawn to find more attractive women, so physical appearance is important.

However the modern desire to rank every girl is nuts. It's based on our male competitive nature. "My girl's an 8, yours is a 7. So I am superior to you." That kind of a silly notion.

This is why few people on this board post pics of their gfs or wives. Who in their right minds would post a pic only to have other guys say, "She's no better than a 5." I've said it before; if the girl is attractive to you, that should be all that counts.

But I do belive that men are hardwired to be drawn to women for their physical appearance (can she bare and feed kids) and she is drawn to men who can protect and take care of the family unit.

Western dating is screwed up cause we are now taught that men should be more drawn to personality and women should be drawn to good looks. It's completely ass backwards.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

> so physical appearance is important

Are you kidding? Physical appearance is everything! Hot moms make beautiful kids, simple as that.

The only problem with this is that the hotter the Asian woman I've dated, the more toxic her personality. So there has to be a balance.

As to DateInAsia etc. as the Internet gets more widely used in a country the quality of woman on a dating site goes down. Look at Vietnamese girls on dating sites - they're smoking hot right now, but this won't last.

My own Asian dating site has a few Thai girls on it, but I'm mostly loading up with Filipinas right now. My problem (and your problem) is that the hottest girls invariably don't speak English.

I am very impressed with the Filipinas I've acquired for my site so far. I was looking for a Chinese wife but maybe I'm looking in the wrong country.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.