Common for Filipinas to steal their friends' boyfriends?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Up...

This was an interesting thread and topic I looked into...
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Halwick wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Define treating good cause my cebuana is taking care of me how i want but she is boring, we hav enothing in common at all and she is asexual personality. which is causing me to want to cheat or get rid of her constantly. i never felt such an urge even when i was with my f***ing bargirl girlfriend to this level where i was so bored and wanting to cheat lol
This is the sort of schizophrenic attitude among the HAs (with the exception of a few) that I find so amusing.

They go to the Philippines, Thailand, China, etc., to find a woman who is "hot" and will "take care of them", yet find the women there boring, lacking conversational skills and commonality.

You want a woman who can carry on interesting conversations and can relate to your western tastes, interests, and way of thinking.....something that only a western woman can fulfill, yet bitterly hate western women and all they represent.

If you want an "Abroad" woman who can carry on intellectual and rational conversations and relate to you, most likely they will be highly westernized and have acquired all the western notions and attitudes. But you don't want a woman who has been "poisoned" and "contaminated" by the western way of thinking.

Then there's the f***ing bargirl / hoes who CAN communicate with you. They can because they've been exposed to western men and western culture. Is that what you truly want? Along with the lying, cheating, scamming that accompanies those kind of women?

So why go abroad if you're going to complain about women who can't converse with you or relate to you intellectually and culturally? What's the point of going abroad if you are trying to find a "westernized" woman?

You can't have it both ways and you can't have your cake and eat it too. You went to the Philippines to find a new life. Be satisfied you have (hopefully) a good decent woman who is willing to please you, take care of you and fulfill the domestic duties. And be grateful she's not demanding and difficult to please, like the western women. Okay, she may not be able to carry on a conversation to your intellectual levels or relate to your western experiences, tastes hobbies, interests, etc., but that's what you have your male expat buddies for.
Wow well said, Couldn't agree more!!!!
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Taco wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:
Taco wrote:Filipinas will definitely steal each others boyfriends, the competition for men in Cebu is insane. They've even been know to kill each other fighting over men.
Is there something killing off the men?
Most of the factories in Cebu will only employ women so a lot of the men have work overseas. In addition, when you consider all the men in Cebu that don't have a job, don't want a job, are gay, cheat on their wives, have a drinking problem etc... there's a very small pool of dateable men available. Also, Filipinos are white skin fanatics so if your ethnically European that's another plus for you. Also, Filipinas have extremely low standards when it comes to men possibly because they grow up in a male dominated culture where men are respected.
And remember no divorce except for Muslims who married under Sharia law. Thus no army of men on their second marriages are available. Being nominally Catholic, even if they don't know the finer rules because of a lack of competition to the Church she can only get right with the church ultimately by marrying.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

OMG, it's happening again! I have a Pinay friend (let's call her A) and her best friend (let's call her B) requested that I "friend" her on Facebook. So I let B onto my friends list, thinking that she was just curious about A's American friend. Now B is "liking" every single post and photo of me that I put on my page. In fact, I'm getting more "likes" from B than I'm getting from A! I hope this isn't what I think it is; it would just be too sad if A's best friend would stab her in the back like that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 20th, 2020, 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Hero wrote:
OMG, it's happening again! I have a Pinay friend (let's call her A) and her best friend (let's call her B) requested that I "friend" her on Facebook. So I let B onto my friends list, thinking that she was just curious about A's American friend. Now B is "liking" every single post and photo of me that I put on my page. In fact, I'm getting more "likes" from B than I'm getting from A! I hope this isn't what I think it is; it would just be too sad if A's best friend would stab her in the back like that.
:shock:

Play on, playa!

:D :D 8)

"God of Love,
I thank You for the people in my life
who are easy to love. "

http://www.catholic.org/prayers/prayer.php?p=795

Take what you want... so long as you really mean it, and plan to keep it.