My asexual Cebuana I'm living with in Cebu City

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

My asexual Cebuana I'm living with in Cebu City

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

my filipina cebua im staying with in the hotel for 2 months now is kind of asexual even admits she doesn't like sex and i always have to initiate she is good at sex but partly cause of my instruction and even that part has dramatically changed cause of her enthusiasm level. im surprised she is good at sex considering she doesn't enjoy it cause has told me so yet can cum on top sometimes or from licking p***y. she really kills my ego she insults me and dont feel like she really gives a shit about me never really that jealous or crying that much or often no matter what i say to try to make her just wants to mooch off me cause shes bored at her house as the alternative.

if i dont initiate sex she never will and i always feel like im annoying her now she can go to sleep and even if im mad at her over the sex issue she just yawns. and if does mention sex its only cause she afraid i will fight her over her lack Of interest.The problem is i love sex andi wanT tons of sex. my previous "girlfriend" was a bargirl and i was f***ing her like crazy everyday cause i was so hot for her. I feel less sexual chemistry and no chemistry in her personality cause i f**k her less even in the beginning than my barhoe after months. Barhoe was sexier and naughtier but still this girls personality in general just turns me off. Im bored. even whe we do something fun together its not the same experience as with my barhoe. she just doesn't stroke my ego or act cute and exciting.

im afraid to let her go cause i kicked her out a couple times but let her back when i realized i was all alone in my hotel and i didn't want to start the dating process over with cause its very laborsome and lonely and im leaving to america in 4 moths again cause its expensive to stay her and most girls have school or job to go to and i may not get much good sex in the end if i start dating around. she is reasonably attractive but not hot but 22 and more attractive then what most foreigners are walking around with that aren't bargirls so my eyes are lusting for better lol Also i found out she caught herpes from me yesterday so now that is adding to my guilt. Ive had it and she knew about it. even during my fight when i contacted oher girls she doesn't seem that jealous.

I think shes just mooching off me out of boredom but she gives mixed messages sometimes. Her actions dont match her words on how serious she feels to me. She never says love me or anything just parrots it back when i said it once in awhile. I never feel a real jealousy or concern about me or interest. I think im gonna go back to bars and vacationing around the world next year this relationship stuff is not for me. I thought it would be better if i found a girl who isn't a barhoe but now im bored and not satisfied on a sexual or personality or chemistry level. are all filipinas gonna bore me to death like this? I know a hot nurse girl but she is picky and i dont think shed put up with my attitude and what i want from a girl while im here. same with some of the others who are hotter or might like sex i may wind up with someone worse in some other way. seems most filipinas are marginalist hard to find one who enjoys sex and is attractive that isn't a bargirl or cheating slut the normal girls are boring it seems.

other things to know she gives me massages and she always calls me baby and im a demanding guy and prefer agirl who stays with me day and night although if the girl is really hot i can overlook that lollol

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Been reading a LOT on this topic....seems most men who marry Filipina women are VERY happy with their sex lives. Their wives are quick learners and love to please. Maybe you got a girl with issues....
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Enticer wrote:Been reading a LOT on this topic....seems most men who marry Filipina women are VERY happy with their sex lives. Their wives are quick learners and love to please. Maybe you got a girl with issues....
The sex is great its just she really is asexual and admits she onyl does it for my pleasure which is weird thing to say especially since she sometimes cums on top or in the past from licking p***y now i dont even lick her p***y and she dont care lol she also thought i wasn't gonna be a maniac before she met she now says, whatever. lol

yeah in skype and chat before i met her i thought she was gonna be a horny sex devil but the minute i met her at airport it was completely different.

the thing is though im not reallly looking to marry her sort of cme here for 6 months then fly back and maybe come back again next year.

so if i pick a more HOEISH girl or a girl who loves sex maybe shell be f***ing other or talking to other guys the minute my plane goes home. so i have to be careful of what i wish for. some of these guys im jealous they have sweet girls who love sex who are hot but this girl doesn't really stroke my ego or initiate sex or make me feel she is terribly jealous. ive said so many things that would make any other girl very jealous but not her she just yawns etc. i felt more jealousy from my previous barhoe. i feel lack of chemistry with her.

i am hard on her abit though cause we just had sex and it was great she is good at it, partyl cause of me but partly cause she knows what to do although you can tell she had little experience before.
jmbPtforlife
Freshman Poster

Post by jmbPtforlife »

start looking for new ones online.
go out with new ones.
find ones you would rather sleep with and get ride of this one. done
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

jmbPtforlife wrote:start looking for new ones online.
go out with new ones.
find ones you would rather sleep with and get ride of this one. done
my dilemma is i only stay for like 6 months at most a time hten go home every year so finding an Instant girlfriend is the best scenario if she is somewhat ok. I think in 2015 i just may start casual dating and hit up bars and countries cause this whole instant girlfriend thing is not really my style but i dont have the balls to end hte relationship when im here everytime she leaves me i feel alone in my hotel and even though i contacted girls i knew online and one even came to outside my hotel i just felt it probably wouldn't work most of them either and id be alone. I dont want to wind up sitting in my hotel alone alot of hte time nor do i really want to go to bars either or going on a bunch of dates for months that leads to minimal sex (guys dating are getting less sex cause not every girl puts out and many are busy and not living with you). Plus i hate casual sex cause i hate condoms and can't feel anything and cant cum lol.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

Agreed ditch her and find another one... Remeber that Beyonce song... "don't ever get to thinking your irreplaceble"

No bitch is worth her giving you grief if you the one shelling out the dough...

You gonna find that the Pinays don't care about condoms much if they know you are a one woman guy.

Find one you like, explain the situation... make her think there will be an ongoing relationship after you leave and you are set.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

looking back i should have not let her move in right away till i got more of a feel of her. i just had assumed she was naturally a sexual freak with charimsatic personality since she wanted to move in. little did i know she doesn't enjoy sex much and mainly does it for my pleasure and to top it off she has attitude sometimes and is so dumb and self centered she is not charismatic or that cute. my barhoe actually had a better personality in that regard but she was really stupid though.

but the sex is good now when i lead. like i got her in a schoolgirl sort of looking skirt right now i tease her about being a bad schoolgirl and she gets into it. i blew 2 loads in a row with her on top. her blowjob is really good too now due to my teaching. if i get a more profesional girl or a girl who enjoys sex i probably wont have this type of arrangement for the long term with a girl i can trust. this girl isn't the type to sleep around etc.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

if she doesn't like sex, seriously man move on. It will only get worse with time and she will age, sap you money for what?

With a country like the PI where there are millions of girls, why not find one who likes sex?