Risk of disease from oral sex?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
wortex77
Freshman Poster

Risk of disease from oral sex?

Post by wortex77 »

Hey, heading to Thailand and want to try three-some with my gf and some Thai girl. Want to know if there is any risk when performing oral sex with no condom. Maybe stupid question but was reading hundreds opinion and they are different.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Yes, you can get venereal warts that way.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Risk of disease from oral sex?

Post by momopi »

wortex77 wrote:Hey, heading to Thailand and want to try three-some with my gf and some Thai girl. Want to know if there is any risk when performing oral sex with no condom. Maybe stupid question but was reading hundreds opinion and they are different.
Oral is "safer" but not "safe", and any P4P girl should be considered high risk.

This thread should probably be moved somewhere...
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Oral sex is quite dangerous with women you don't know are 100% clean. I'd avoid it at all costs. Only do that kind of stuff with a long-term partner you know is clean and healthy. I don't know why guys would want to lick strange chicks pussies anyways, it's not like it tastes any good and gives you a massive organism or something.

I stopped doing oral sex on women long ago after realizing it serves little purpose in getting me off and if you are with a chick that demands you do it on her sometimes or regularly then I'd get a different GF. However, Western guys think they can't keep a chick if they don't do that stuff so it's a catch 22 if your stuck in Western land i guess. If you like to lick p***y great, go for it but don't just do it because you think you need to to please a women sexually nowadays.

Also I guess if you have a small dick maybe you need to be good with your tongue. I just thought of that. I don't need to worry about that however, just saying'. :wink:
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Hero wrote:Yes, you can get venereal warts that way.
You can get herpes too, you don't want that in or on your mouth thats for sure! Lots of whores in Asia have Herpes BTW, for dudes that like to ride bareback, an FYI.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
wortex77
Freshman Poster

??

Post by wortex77 »

Ok guys I think there is a misunderstanding. I didn't mean that it will be me pleasing the prostitute but obviously other way around. Same applies for my gf (she will receive oral by the girl we take). So just to clear confusion. Me and my gf want to take another girl for receiving oral :)