Where do I go to apply for visa in Manila?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Where do I go to apply for visa in Manila?

Post by MrBlueLight »

Anyone know where I would go to get my visa in Manila and how much it would cost?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Where do I go to apply for visa in Manila?

Post by Rock »

MrBlueLight wrote:Anyone know where I would go to get my visa in Manila and how much it would cost?
Wow...you are such an obvious phony!
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Rock wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:Anyone know where I would go to get my visa in Manila and how much it would cost?
Wow...you are such an obvious phony!
:lol:
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

I am asking a serious question. I haven't been needing a visa until now.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

MrBlueLight wrote:I am asking a serious question. I haven't been needing a visa until now.
No, it's not a serious question, you're just a serious troll. Just how is it that you haven't needed a visa till now???

You're been in Metro Manila for months and you know you're way around. You've also travelled in the region and are presumably educated. All this comes out of your own posts. Yet, about any taxi driver or even many of the the homeless around Makati area can tell you where nearest immigration office is. If you seriously don't know, you would have to be mentally challenged. But you're not. You're just a bored guy who likes to post silly tales here.

This thread is your way of mocking those HAers who take you seriously, as if they are a bunch of idiots. Well the ones here who still take you seriously are pretty damn naive if not stupid.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Yeah the gig is up he would have needed a visa 4 months ago LOL
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

I would not need a visa if I had been leaving the country and coming back, hmm?

I didn't bother looking it up because I thought I would get immediate answer on here, but I guess you guys are still useless as always. No worries, it's all taken cared of now.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

MrBlueLight wrote:I would not need a visa if I had been leaving the country and coming back, hmm?

I didn't bother looking it up because I thought I would get immediate answer on here, but I guess you guys are still useless as always. No worries, it's all taken cared of now.
You've been in the Philippines now for 6 months and you've never renewed your visa? :cry: The minimum they will do is fine you or they may just throw you in jail for visa infractions :evil: I think my passport has 20 pages of visa renewals!
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

I haven't been there for that long, and I've been traveling to other countries each month since I've been here, which resets my 30 days stay without visa.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

MrBlueLight wrote:I haven't been there for that long, and I've been traveling to other countries each month since I've been here, which resets my 30 days stay without visa.
What countries have you been to? Where are your field reports from those countries? What exotic country are you in now? :lol:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

WorldTraveler wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:I haven't been there for that long, and I've been traveling to other countries each month since I've been here, which resets my 30 days stay without visa.
What countries have you been to? Where are your field reports from those countries? What exotic country are you in now? :lol:
I dont believe it. He said he was on a budget and he loves to be a sexpat without sightseeing. Hes going to other coutnries every month? Nonsense.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

I am Asian. My relatives are in Asia, I can go visit them by taking a cheap short flight. I am not as far from home as you sexpats. You want my field report of me sitting with my relatives and drinking tea? lol

But I am back in Manila now.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrBlueLight wrote:I am Asian. My relatives are in Asia, I can go visit them by taking a cheap short flight. I am not as far from home as you sexpats. You want my field report of me sitting with my relatives and drinking tea? lol

a trip to taiwan round trip every month is quite expensive for a guy who is struggling to make ends meet and has to go back home to america and look for a job :D
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

MrBlueLight wrote:I am Asian. My relatives are in Asia, I can go visit them by taking a cheap short flight. I am not as far from home as you sexpats. You want my field report of me sitting with my relatives and drinking tea? lol

Your as good as busted...relatives in Asia ha ha, cheap short flights still run many thousands of pesos on Cebu Pacific unless you book way in advance and are lucky enough that they have a round trip deal available to yr destination of choice. Even then, there's been a hefty fuel surcharge tacked onto each flight until very recently this year. So if you were to fly on a monthly basis to Taiwan or anywhere else in Asia, that will run you a lot of money fast. Bluelight/Jboy/Ginger/Pathetic troll - get help fast, you're in dire need of it!
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

It was around $150 per round trip, and I did book early.

The hate is strong with this Rock. You mad that you had to do p4p but I got laid here easily without paying anything, don't you? The truth is too hard to swallow for you, I know. Go ahead and keep on denying it, in fact it is tearing you up from the inside, you old p4p loser ;)