Just how conservative are Chinese ladies?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Just how conservative are Chinese ladies?

Post by sentinel89 »

Just out of curiosity, how conservative are Chinese women? I am used to Latinas now so I am accustomed to escalating the physical stuff on the first date. With Latinas, you always kiss them on the cheek when you see them, even if it is your first time meeting them. Then you hold their hand the entire date and almost always french kiss before the first date is over. Sex should be expected within 3 dates or so, and often happens on the first if you're going out for drinks on a weekend night. PDA is very common in Latin America, yet I've heard it is frowned upon in China. So what's the deal? Can anyone give me some insight?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Just how conservative are Chinese ladies?

Post by zboy1 »

Most Chinese girls are still conservative, but the ones who chase foreigners tend to be very 'loose' morally. Remember, China is still a socially conservative country, so it's totally different from, let's say, the U.S. or Europe.

You can still get one night stands, but, like I said before, most girls won't do that. The ones who look primarily for foreigners will do it, but they're not the type of girls you would want to marry anyway.
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Just how conservative are Chinese ladies?

Post by drealm »

I think distracted or preoccupied is a better description. Getting a boyfriend comes after school and making money. This is an unusual scenario where hyper capitalist greed has indirectly preserved the chastity of many young Chinese girls.