Fallen Angels: Philippines Fatherless Kids

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Fallen Angels: Philippines Fatherless Kids

Post by Taco »

Presented with no comment.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTds3-BxGV0[/youtube]
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Fallen Angels: Philippines Fatherless Kids

Post by OutWest »

Taco wrote:Presented with no comment.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTds3-BxGV0[/youtube]

When the fun is over, the facts remain. One reason I enjoy seeing mongers get screwed over. They are all the same.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Just heartbreaking.... :( :(
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

There used to be a time when I liked Filipino kids. I even gave them money each day. Then one day they robbed us, stole all our plastic lawn chairs and plastic buckets and sold them. Now, I can't stand them. Kids can legally steal any of your possessions and cannot be prosecuted. Most of the theft is done by kids.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

Great video taco..it made me tear up but it's good to bring out peoples compassion and conscience. Selfish fillipino guys also abandon their kids often as well. It also reminds me of how spoiled people are in pretendland America (pretending to be happy by oversconsuming and over watching tv) and especially the women.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

It's worth pointing out that a lot of fatherless kids are the children of filipino men, and not mongers.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

As usual, these videos are blaming typically foreign sex-tourists for any problem, but as a fact, the worst abusers are locals, and not always these abusers are men.

When comparing Philippines with other countries, I can tell you other countries are even much worse. Philippines is mainly Christian and foreigners can move around everywhere. Christian charities and also help from outside in any form by foreign individuals are welcome.

However check out poverty places in Muslim countries like Bangladesh, Pakistan, Egypt etc., or slums in wide parts in India around the cities, even worse are places somewhere in Africa....etc.

About street children, regardless in cities or rural areas in Philippines, some parents despite living in the street care still about them, others do not and mistreat and finally abandon them. The Philippine government is not doing much about them either, as there are too many, about 1.8 million. Impossible to care about all of them.

Street children are not all the same. A Filipina, who is a social worker, told me, there are clearly 2 groups of street children, one is hopeless, these are the dumb children, lost and they will never behave normally in society, future is criminal, jail in and out, both of them - boys and girls. Many are full of hate, violent, into drugs, alcohol, rape, guns, prostitution, robbery etc.

The other group is with hope, but often fails because of funds. These are the bright children, they understand something went wrong with them as a child, they are unwanted by their parents and relatives and want to change it out of themselves. However to help them is not cheap and it takes years to transfer them to a better life-style.

About my foster daughter, and I take care of her since 13 years, I cannot complain. When I saw her the first time she was very ill, very dirty, plenty of health problems because of malnutrition, mistreated and abandoned, she had nothing, but a few rags. Never been in school up to 8 y/o. Even no birth certificate. Plenty of discipline problems too of course. She did not even know how to eat with a spoon and a folk.

Today she is 21 y/o, in her 4th year university, very healthy, she passed every exam so far, she also found plenty of friends who are the children of rich parents who are helping her too, often inviting her. She contacts me many times out of herself by chat or email, she is very thankful, considers me really as her deeply respected 'real' father.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

gnosis wrote:It's worth pointing out that a lot of fatherless kids are the children of filipino men, and not mongers.
Very True.....Some women I met in Manila ....Single moms had kids from 3-4 different filipino men. Many filipina girls told me, Filipinos love you till you get pregnant and once they know it, they vanish and change the SIM card.

The biggest playboys in Philippines are Filipinos themselves and the Koreans....Kopinos...Korean-Filipino fatherless childs is the highest...like 90%

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC_PFdJioGQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG_8mkn5Bk0[/youtube]

White men are very few, but as RT russia is primarily directed towards western audience...They are playing with the usual WHITE GUILT that always works :lol:

As we can see from the comments, the hate is towards White Man......Its all by design to play with white man's guilt and nothing to do with reality, if they did, they would have shown Koreans, Filipino men as well
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

starchild,

In Korea the Korean govt. s trying to put stop to Korean men going overseas and actually there is allot of negative talks of Korean men making babies overseas. In Korea belief is that a man should be responsible for the children he makes.

I never been to the Philippines but it seems like the reputation of Philippines girls is that they are super easy and want to get pregnant. I don't know if that is all true or not .
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Ghost,

Korea is weird. I wouldn't say it;s feminist like USA but I think in time it might get there.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

chanta76 wrote:starchild,

In Korea the Korean govt. s trying to put stop to Korean men going overseas and actually there is allot of negative talks of Korean men making babies overseas. In Korea belief is that a man should be responsible for the children he makes.

I never been to the Philippines but it seems like the reputation of Philippines girls is that they are super easy and want to get pregnant. I don't know if that is all true or not .
Women in Philippines are super easy and want to get pregnant is a blessing for men....the problem is men being d**cks....exploiting the good nature of filipina women....Filipina women are exact opposite of femiNazi western women....

Men do not appreciate good women....they need western type of muscular women...who sucks them dry after marriage.

Women are not the problem in Philippines...It's the men....This is how God created women...to serve men reach god...follow Dharma....Gods finest creation is very delicate and men misuse it....

Anyways....The time are changing....Filipinas would be so rich as god showers his blessing that....They will sweat gold :lol:

The judgement day is near and the winner is Philippines and losers are rest of us 8)
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Women are not really responsible for their behavior. Men are responsible for women. So, I agree with Starchild that the problem is not the women, it is the men.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Ghost wrote:And of course it is all the mens' fault. The women are innocent little angels who cannot choose to refrain from sleeping around and getting pregnant. :roll:
The idea that women are responsible for their own behavior is a feminist idea.