They all want a serious relationship.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

They all want a serious relationship.

Post by ComingSoon »

Been on DIA and not having any problem finding plenty of girls to meet me. Or so they say. One thing I notice is that almost all of the profiles either say "no games", "serious only" or no lier. Whats up with this. Has every one of these girls been banged and forgotten? Or is it just that guys promise to come and never show up.

I know here in the US all women want a serious relationship that "ENDS" in marriage. And that's where our life "ENDS". And I assume these girls are no different. But they really seem to have their guard up.
I know this seems like an elementary question but anyone want to shed any light on this for me?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: They all want a serious relationship.

Post by Shemp »

Whatever comes from a woman's mouth, or pen, or keyboard, don't take it too seriously.
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Post by ComingSoon »

Funny !! Yea your right.
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Post by ComingSoon »

97 views and only one response. common guys help me decipher the cryptic information that these women utter.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

ComingSoon wrote:97 views and only one response. common guys help me decipher the cryptic information that these women utter.
Women also all say they "love life", which means they are immoral sluts. They say they are 'spontaneous' which means unstable nutters.

What ever they say, ignore it. The main purpose of their mouth is another hole to stick your dick in. Listening to them is so painful and always ends up in drama.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Kradmelder wrote:The main purpose of their mouth is another hole to stick your dick in.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

ComingSoon wrote: One thing I notice is that almost all of the profiles either say "no games", "serious only" or no lier. Whats up with this. Has every one of these girls been banged and forgotten? Or is it just that guys promise to come and never show up.
Ask them.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama wrote:
ComingSoon wrote: One thing I notice is that almost all of the profiles either say "no games", "serious only" or no lier. Whats up with this. Has every one of these girls been banged and forgotten? Or is it just that guys promise to come and never show up.
Ask them.

LOl. Do you expect a woman to tell you the truth about how many men she slept with, how many 1 night stands, how much cheating? :lol:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/why- ... e=vicefbus

Merry Christmas Adama. Are you going to chuch today? I went this morning and stayed for the sermon and until the band came on. I hate that. What do drums and bands have to do with God? That is entertainment not worship. Modern churches do more to turn people away from christianity than any athiest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Kradmelder wrote:
Adama wrote:
Ask them.

LOl. Do you expect a woman to tell you the truth about how many men she slept with, how many 1 night stands, how much cheating? :lol:

Merry Christmas Adama. Are you going to chuch today? I went this morning and stayed for the sermon and until the band came on. I hate that. What do drums and bands have to do with God? That is entertainment not worship. Modern churches do more to turn people away from christianity than any athiest.
Merry Christmas, Kradmelder.

I don't even intend on going outside today. Truthfully I rarely go. If salvation came by church attendance, as the Catholics and others would have us believe, then everyone would be condemned without hope.

Women often lie about the number, surely. But as for their problems and concerns, they might reveal that to him without him even having to ask. All he has to do is find one willing to chat with him. If they're complaining about it, then it may be on the tip of their tongues already.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Adama wrote:
Ask them.

Merry Christmas, Kradmelder.

I don't even intend on going outside today. Truthfully I rarely go. If salvation came by church attendance, as the Catholics and others would have us believe, then everyone would be condemned without hope.

Women often lie about the number, surely. But as for their problems and concerns, they might reveal that to him without him even having to ask. All he has to do is find one willing to chat with him. If they're complaining about it, then it may be on the tip of their tongues already.
Except for church I didn't go out either. It is a miserable day. Grey and raining and cold. Only 23 C. Not the usual summer thunderstorm rain, rather the UK type drizzle.

Day wasn't a total loss. While exchanging greetings with old acquaintances I am trying to line up 2 potential mistresses :lol: One never married no kids, and I see she has become a doctor. Now I can see why she didnt marry. It intimidates some men, but I am also a very qualified professional so it doesn't bother me. She knows that so maybe I am on the target list lol. She still looks very attractive but only sent pics of her face and from that I suspect there may be ALOT more underneath. Hopefully she hasn't become a land whale. Very decent and very good looking so there has to be more than a medical career as to why she is single and no kids.

Maybe she wants to get a serious relationship :lol: She is certainly not mistress material, so i must either pass or go the relationshit route. Thing is she is away on holiday and I will be leaving soon so I can't see her for a long time. To chat that long and find out I sunk a harpoon into blubber would be a waste and not easy to get out of politely. I ddin't get no games etc lol. Just how are the kids, how old now, asked about my bike trips and she likes 4x4 camping etc. I somehow need a tactic to get a full body pic to see if I should fish or cut bait. There has to be a limit. Like any woman that outweighs me and is wider than me is very hefty indeed :lol:
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Post by ComingSoon »

Kradmelder Your so funny.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Kradmelder wrote: Except for church I didn't go out either. It is a miserable day. Grey and raining and cold. Only 23 C. Not the usual summer thunderstorm rain, rather the UK type drizzle.

Day wasn't a total loss. While exchanging greetings with old acquaintances I am trying to line up 2 potential mistresses :lol: One never married no kids, and I see she has become a doctor. Now I can see why she didnt marry. It intimidates some men, but I am also a very qualified professional so it doesn't bother me. She knows that so maybe I am on the target list lol. She still looks very attractive but only sent pics of her face and from that I suspect there may be ALOT more underneath. Hopefully she hasn't become a land whale. Very decent and very good looking so there has to be more than a medical career as to why she is single and no kids.

Maybe she wants to get a serious relationship :lol: She is certainly not mistress material, so i must either pass or go the relationshit route. Thing is she is away on holiday and I will be leaving soon so I can't see her for a long time. To chat that long and find out I sunk a harpoon into blubber would be a waste and not easy to get out of politely. I ddin't get no games etc lol. Just how are the kids, how old now, asked about my bike trips and she likes 4x4 camping etc. I somehow need a tactic to get a full body pic to see if I should fish or cut bait. There has to be a limit. Like any woman that outweighs me and is wider than me is very hefty indeed :lol:
It wouldn't matter to me if she were CEO of the world. As long as she is the woman and I am the man, and the natural order is kept, things would be fine. Now if she thinks that she is going to be the man in the relationship, then I wouldn't even bother having a conversation with her ever, nor would I even share the same room with her for longer than it takes for me to exit. Any and every woman should be in subjection to her husband, even if he's a janitor and she's a CEO. Doesn't matter. Somehow they think they can earn a scrotum. They cannot. They will always be female.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama wrote:
Kradmelder wrote: Except for church I didn't go out either. It is a miserable day. Grey and raining and cold. Only 23 C. Not the usual summer thunderstorm rain, rather the UK type drizzle.

It wouldn't matter to me if she were CEO of the world. As long as she is the woman and I am the man, and the natural order is kept, things would be fine. Now if she thinks that she is going to be the man in the relationship, then I wouldn't even bother having a conversation with her ever, nor would I even share the same room with her for longer than it takes for me to exit. Any and every woman should be in subjection to her husband, even if he's a janitor and she's a CEO. Doesn't matter. Somehow they think they can earn a scrotum. They cannot. They will always be female.
LOL I should send this to my ex. she would say things like a man is only good for his wallet, and a man has no say about kids. Well the courts showed her what is what despite her jew lawyer and if she persisted with denying the father's rights the children would be removed to the father and she would be going to prison. I added fuel to the fire by saying what kind of christian puts a jew on another christian.

I guess the tore the pages out of the bible about orderly worship and the duties of a wife.

After court and that jew lawyer charged me with all this shit just on her word with no proof (My lawyer checked every statement i made) I told my lawyer I wanted to walk out of court and give the jew a Sieg Heil. My lawyer just laughed and said please don't no matter how satisfying. Like I had charges of the father is racist and a Nazi, he has killed people, he has guns, he has bikes and takes kids on bikes. My lawyer said there is no law against beliefs and the constitution guarantees freedom of belief and freedom of association. He was in the army and he has no record of unnecessary violence or assault, just a very good record of discipline and is a well respected professional in civilian life. He has a right to firearms and a right to teach his children in their use. he has a a motorcycle licence with over 25 years of no accident and if the kids have the proper safety gear it is his right to take them on motorcycles. Then my lawyer send the kike her shrink report of 2 evaluations by 2 shrinks :lol: That kike was trying to duck and dive but i wanted to my day in court to end the shit once and for all with a court order.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

A Christian isn't even supposed to go to court against another Christian for any reason. A true Christian probably would not try to decimate you utterly, especially not by court. Also, the woman is never supposed to usurp the authority of her husband, and she is to have as much respect for her husband as she has for her own biological (family) father.

The man is also the wife's teacher. He has to teach her these things from the Bible, and you know if she objects then she can't be your wife.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama wrote:A Christian isn't even supposed to go to court against another Christian for any reason. A true Christian probably would not try to decimate you utterly, especially not by court. Also, the woman is never supposed to usurp the authority of her husband, and she is to have as much respect for her husband as she has for her own biological (family) father.

The man is also the wife's teacher. He has to teach her these things from the Bible, and you know if she objects then she can't be your wife.
That was exactly my point. and appointing a jew makes it worse as talmudic law makes them obliged to bar als witness against christians. Their Kol Nidre oath.

Since she claims to be the christian one, and me the evil one, it particulary stings :mrgreen:

It wasnt just me. first lawyer rejected her case as he said she wont listen to advice. both lawyers sent her to a shrink and both shrinks said exactly the same. My lawyer said I wasnt told to go and it will only help my case. And her shrink said he is a model father and the kids said the same :lol: That really made her go over the top and run to the jew. :lol:

I have become a believer in the legal system.