Filipina chicks now sextorting American men, threatening to post d!ck pics if no pay up!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Re: Filipina chicks now sextorting American men, threatening to post d!ck pics if no pay up!

Post by CannedHam »

Hmmm... used his real name, showed his d**k to some strange girl immediately... f***ing moron.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Filipina chicks now sextorting American men, threatening to post d!ck pics if no pay up!

Post by Cornfed »

Would having your dick pics posted really be such a big deal in this day and age? I take it men are not so dumb as to post their faces in the same pics with their dicks.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is funny. One of my freelancer girls in angeles kept asking me to send her pics of my dick. I told her why? My dick isnt even big. But she kept insisting. I told her i dont do stuff like that and it isnt necessary. I wonder if she was trying to set me up for extortion of some kind. Girls dont usually ask for stuff like that. Its unusual.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Oh you guys really have me going down the 2007/2008 SEA (southeast Asia) rabbithole tonight!!
Awesomeness!!!
Did all of you know that I have a similar story??! Well, I was staying in a hotel down the street from Fields Avenue (now known as Walking Street) right in the Pinoy ghetto across the perpendicular street to the eastern entrance to Fields Avenue.

So one night, I barfined two Pinays (Filipina cisgendered young girls - no ladyboys GTFOH) and tried to sex both of them at the same time back at the hotel room. They weren't really letting me have my way with them. Moments later, one of them was like, "Hey let's gets something to eat!" So we went to the Hotel dining hall. One of the w.hores only said 4 words in Tagalog to the waiter figuring it was no harm, but all the while, she ordered 5-6 wholehearted meals!!!!! The jacka** young Pinoy that worked there didn't even ask me if I was paying for it or not and had the audacity to STILL charge me for that food when I didn't auth it. I got ahead of myself, but here we go: so while they were walking towards the front door with all that food, I said, "Oh fck no! I don't get played like this!" and literally ripped the 4-giant bags out of their palms of their hands!!!

They said some things to each other in Tagalog and went their way.

Did all of you know that a half an hour later that I got a text from them threatening me that if I don't pay up 3.500 PHP (Phippine pesos) to them that they will go to the police and cry wolf. Guess what I did? IGNORED IT. Nada happened after except, again, I had to pay for all that fcking food!!!! What's worse is that after the chef agreed to leave it in the chef's fridge for a couple of weeks, they threw out all the food after a week when I was only able to get 3 meals out of all that food. WTF!!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
August 23rd, 2019, 7:01 pm
Would having your dick pics posted really be such a big deal in this day and age? I take it men are not so dumb as to post their faces in the same pics with their dicks.

I was thinking the same thing. It's not like you'd be walking down the street and someone would say, "I saw your *&*#$ on the Internet. They wouldn't know it was yours unless there was a face to go with it. But the article said naked pictures, so maybe they are full body pictures.

It sure seems weird to me that some men will send those kind of pictures through the phone for the NSA and Apple or hackers to view.