Surprise Pregnancies in Philippines Surge

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

This is not a surprise...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... irus-curbs
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Surprise Pregnancies in Philippines Surge

Post by hypermak »

They're Filipinos LOL The more the stay at home idle, the more the f*ck, the more they f*ck the more pregnancies.

Let's not forget that there might be "surprise" pregnancies, but there are no "unwanted" pregnancies in the Philippines. Every child is a blessing and to be cherished by the extended family.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
October 5th, 2020, 8:53 pm
They're Filipinos LOL The more the stay at home idle, the more the f*ck, the more they f*ck the more pregnancies.

Let's not forget that there might be "surprise" pregnancies, but there are no "unwanted" pregnancies in the Philippines. Every child is a blessing and to be cherished by the extended family.
Rumor has it that you recently made a sappy, self-pitying, melodramatic post that you were leaving the forum.

I mentioned that it was likely your latest attempt to get narcissistic supply (attention) for yourself, nothing more.

I guess I was right because no one is holding you hostage here. You’re completely free to leave a never return you know. You’ll have so much more to deal with in Italy as your life spins out of control there anyhow.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 2:26 pm
hypermak wrote:

Rumor has it that you recently made a sappy, self-pitying, melodramatic post that you were leaving the forum.

I mentioned that it was likely your latest attempt to get narcissistic supply (attention) for yourself, nothing more.

I guess I was right because no one is holding you hostage here. You’re completely free to leave a never return you know. You’ll have so much more to deal with in Italy as your life spins out of control there anyhow.
The same reply to 3 different posts. You're running out of ideas, or medication?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 7:30 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 2:26 pm
hypermak wrote:

The same reply to 3 different posts. You're running out of ideas, or medication?

:lol: