Sugar-Daddying for Romance.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Sugar-Daddying for Romance.

Post by ladislav »

If you are a dashing young ( under 45) man, then you will say you have no problem dating younger females. But we all get old and one day, you may wake up and you are 60 years old. And alone. You never found the love of your life. Should you give up?
No! Not at all. It's now time for the new stage in your life.

You close the Lothario book and open the Sugar Daddy book. The arrangement is different now, but the final result is the same: you have a young, fertile age female to keep you company.

In natural romance, in your youth, you are supposed to meet a lady in person somewhere, there is a spark, you set up a date, both fall in love, it develops, then, there is marriage ( legal or commonlaw) and children are born. This path is open to people within a certain age window. Note that in this type of coupling-up, financial expenses are still quite large. The flowers, the presents, and then, the aid, pre- and post marriage is significant even if you are not paying for love itself. And once the lady is your wife ( legal or commonlaw), the expenses become constant.
This is the most desired way, but not everyone is lucky. Many people did not succeed with this formula. And it's not always their fault. If others are bragging they did, then, well, leave them. They are not you. And you are not them.

Time to become a Mr. $.

The sugar-daddy formula is kind of backwards and for being so, it is derided by both the younger Romeos and the older settled men. "She doesn't love you! She's with you for money!" Ah, but you see, you still get the female company regardless.

Sugar daddying starts with money first. You generally meet a college student age lady and offer to support her studies and her life in general. You negotiate a budget- which should include incidentals - and set the rules: you want this or that in return, the lady must communicate clearly, call you if she cannot come, cannot meet other guys, bla bla bla. Setting up such rules must be done in the most respectful way, and she must be treated like a lady. No arrogance, and bossing people around is appropriate.

A lot of the times, they themselves don't know their own budget, and you need to sit down and calculate how much it will all be. Then, you start your relationship.

In many cases, such young ladies are naive and they set their own rules some of which make sense to them only and are outrageous:
No sex for five years while you are supporting me, and then, we marry. Or you pay and help me, but no sex at all. I need to stay a virgin for marriage. At college age, they are all very naive and very selfish. So, you need to explain exactly what you want from them.

In many cases, as time goes by, what happens is that they fall in love with you regardless-- as they get used to you. And if you offer many fun times such as amusement parks, boating trips, dining out at, they fall in love even quicker. Then, a baby may come and you have a family. A backwards entry-way into a relationship, but the result is the same.

This is a strategy for the so called " losers", not for the so called " winners". Those winners make fun of you, but they will not offer any other solution to you. They are not your friend.

But in the end, a successful sugar daddy is hardly a " loser".

Sugar daddying for romance offers hope for many men who have lost hope and who feel that they never found that great, big love that was supposed to come- as their mothers said it would. It did not.

Well, then, one will then use the magic power of money for money, in fact, can buy you love.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Sugar-Daddying for Romance.

Post by Spencer »

Nice idea but seem only girl fall love have baby wit elder aborder part need be dumwit so few lady east euro colonbia ectetras
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Moderator at https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarDatingForum/
did what ladislav is suggesting. He is hardly a loser, however: multimillionaire real estate investor in Los Angeles, top of his class in university, probably good-looking, married a top-tier beauty and had a family with her. Alas, their love didn't last but about 15 years before she turned frigid. So he dumped her, paid a big divorce settlement but was still plenty rich afterwards, then decided to forget marriage in the future and go the sugar daddy route. Supposedly, he has two top-tier beauties now, each of them with a child. When your income is over a million/year, you can afford to pay alimony plus support two young women and their children, plus support yourself in a separate apartment to avoid palimony due to common law marriage. According to him, part of his motivation is safety: all the young single women tenants in his apartment complexes were trying to seduce him, but now that he has always has one of his HB10 sugarbabies on his arm, these tenants realize they can't compete and leave him alone, so no metoo lawsuit worries, which is a big issue for very wealthy men.

Trump is effectively a sugar daddy with kids by his sigar babies and so are all rich men with young wives, except marriage is a very expensive way to do things. Allowances or pay-per-meet is much cheaper, even including child support payments if children.

I'm hardly a loser myself, I might add. However, I have no desire for children, and a sugar baby who got pregnant off me would NOT be happy news for me. I got a vasectomy shortly after I started sugar daddying precisely to avoid this situation. I also don't think I missed the boat to family heaven by not marrying and having children when young. More like I missed the boat to family hell and thank goodness I did.

If you want reciprocated love, you need to be realistic in the girl you pick as sugar baby. You can't buy sexual attraction. But you can use money to move yourself to the head of the line of men a girl finds sexually attractive. Simplest approach is wait for girls to show interest, then bring up the topic of money. And forget all those rules unless you are dealing with a borderline mentally retarded filipina. Normal girls have common sense about how to behave. Just arrange things so that you can dump them if and when they misbehave. One temporary dumping should be enough to stop all future misbehaving.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Shemp wrote:
December 4th, 2021, 6:35 pm
If you want reciprocated love, you need to be realistic in the girl you pick as sugar baby. You can't buy sexual attraction. But you can use money to move yourself to the head of the line of men a girl finds sexually attractive. Simplest approach is wait for girls to show interest, then bring up the topic of money. And forget all those rules unless you are dealing with a borderline mentally retarded filipina. Normal girls have common sense about how to behave. Just arrange things so that you can dump them if and when they misbehave. One temporary dumping should be enough to stop all future misbehaving.
I am not too sure if that's the case. Sure, money can buy a priority seat on the dating stage, but if the girl doesn't find you attractive, no amount of money, gifts and expensive trips will create that chemistry out of thin air. Some well-off men in their 50s are lucky enough to have the time and the discipline to hit the gym regularly, follow exclusive and super-expensive diets, perhaps get some plastic surgery now and then, and might trigger some genuine physical attraction in young women who have a thing for older men, or "daddy issues".

But this is the top-tier. What happens to men who are still building their wealth and have to be at the helm of their businesses 12, 14 hours a day, with the daily stress of clients not paying, rising costs, credit lines teetering on the edge etc. By all means these men deserve sexual relief like everybody else, why not, from a model looking girl. At the same time, if they're clever, I don't believe any of them would be so in denial to think that their cash is buying more than a transaction.

I think the problem in your predicament is that "wait for girls to show interest". No normal young woman of good looks, who can easily date handsome studs their age, would show genuine sexual interest towards a man twice their age. What I think may happen is that if said man turns up to an exclusive country club in a Ferrari, wearing designer stuff tip to toe and a $50K Rolex, he may easily attract girls who are open to getting financial benefits in exchange for sexual favours.

So it's not that the girl is genuinely attracted to you, and then you bring up the money topic. The girl already knows you may be wealthy and willing to part from your cash in exchange for company or sex, and comes to you expecting you bring up the money topic.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

publicduende wrote:
December 4th, 2021, 7:49 pm
Shemp wrote:
December 4th, 2021, 6:35 pm
You can't buy sexual attraction.
if the girl doesn't find you attractive, no amount of money, gifts and expensive trips will create that chemistry out of thin air. .
You have reading comprehension problems?

Obviously, if you flaunt your wealth, you'll attract mostly golddiggers. So don't flaunt your wealth. Of the girls who are attracted when you hide wealth, some will be sincere, others will be golddiggers who can sense wealth even when hidden. It doesn't matter if some golddiggers slip through, because lack of genuine sexual attraction will be obvious eventually unless you are really stupid. It's very hard for a girl to put on an act for long where love is concerned, at least with smart men. And I'm writing for smart men, not fools.

If no young girls who you find attractive reciprocate that attraction, then too bad. I wrote "if you want reciprocated love" and then explained what to do to get it. I didn't guarantee anyone would get reciprocated love.

Note that I don't particularly care about reciprocated love myself. I don't feel much love for my girl, she doesn't feel much for me. But we do get along well. I'm the first man with whom she can have consistent orgasms from penetration alone (to speak nothing of cervical orgasms, which only a sexual kung fu master like me can offer) plus she gets money from me. Whereas she is attractive enough to eliminate my interest in other women. So it's a very balanced relationship. Love would probably just complicate things and better to avoid such a disruptive emotion. I have no need for love. She expends her love on her cat and her younger sisters.
publicduende wrote:
December 4th, 2021, 7:49 pm
No normal young woman of good looks, who can easily date handsome studs their age, would show genuine sexual interest towards a man twice their age.
Actually, love with big age gaps happens all the time. One of female cousins divorced a good-looking average intelligence guy her age for a college professor 30years older and stayed in love with him 30+ years (until now). She was a lawyer and out-earned him after first few years.

One of my male cousins married a girl 25 years younger. She was pretty and had other options. This cousin was also short and fat and not rich, but enormously charismatic and extremely intelligent. Love match, though the love died soon because the charisma was matched by some other unpleasant personality characteristics. Then he died young (from fatness) and left her a widow.

You don't see this because you are surrounded by borderline mentally retarded and uncultured filipinas. If you were among intellectuals in northern Italy, you would see beautiful young women marrying older intellectual men all the time, especially men who combine brains with a well preserved body. Add in a good salary and the combination is overwhelming. If you want to see such a man, watch a few seconds of this video (I'm talking about the German guy, not that pathetic alcoholic interviewer):
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v1wEf6PEjBQ
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Shemp wrote:
December 5th, 2021, 5:55 am
Obviously, if you flaunt your wealth, you'll attract mostly golddiggers. So don't flaunt your wealth. Of the girls who are attracted when you hide wealth, some will be sincere, others will be golddiggers who can sense wealth even when hidden. It doesn't matter if some golddiggers slip through, because lack of genuine sexual attraction will be obvious eventually unless you are really stupid. It's very hard for a girl to put on an act for long where love is concerned, at least with smart men. And I'm writing for smart men, not fools.
LOL dude, you're in your late 50s, maybe 60s. :D

I am closer to my 5th decade than my 4th. You really think a hot girl will be genuinely attracted to a man like you or me, unless she has ulterior motives? Unless you're strutting your wealth or status and basically communicating that you might be open for a sugar daddying kind of agreement, how is the girl gonna come straight to you, instead of walking to a handsome stud the same age as theirs?
Shemp wrote:
If no young girls who you find attractive reciprocate that attraction, then too bad. I wrote "if you want reciprocated love" and then explained what to do to get it. I didn't guarantee anyone would get reciprocated love.

Note that I don't particularly care about reciprocated love myself. I don't feel much love for my girl, she doesn't feel much for me. But we do get along well. I'm the first man with whom she can have consistent orgasms from penetration alone (to speak nothing of cervical orgasms, which only a sexual kung fu master like me can offer) plus she gets money from me. Whereas she is attractive enough to eliminate my interest in other women. So it's a very balanced relationship. Love would probably just complicate things and better to avoid such a disruptive emotion. I have no need for love. She expends her love on her cat and her younger sisters.
I think neither of us was referring to love. We are talking about sexual attraction, or the kind of attraction that leads to the girl being around you for the pleasure of having sex with you, and nothing else. If a man in his 50s is really lucky enough to be able to lock a hot girl half his age in a physical relationship, devoid of the complications of love and other feelings, I don't think money would be in the picture anyway. A nice dinner or a nice trip somewhere exotic might add coal to the fire, but if she's burning for him, that's it already.
Shemp wrote:
Actually, love with big age gaps happens all the time. One of female cousins divorced a good-looking average intelligence guy her age for a college professor 30years older and stayed in love with him 30+ years (until now). She was a lawyer and out-earned him after first few years.

One of my male cousins married a girl 25 years younger. She was pretty and had other options. This cousin was also short and fat and not rich, but enormously charismatic and extremely intelligent. Love match, though the love died soon because the charisma was matched by some other unpleasant personality characteristics. Then he died young (from fatness) and left her a widow.
Now you're back to love. Weren't we talking about sexual relationships? Was your femal cousin just looking for sex with her 30-year-older academic, or maybe she saw other interesting qualities in him? For your male cousin, if the love died soon, how do you even know they married for love?

These examples look a bit inconsequential to me. They actual seem to point that, if it's a younger, hot girl we're talking about, an older man would better be prepared to put something more substantial on the table, than just the prospect of some good sex - which, in itself, requires genuine attraction from both sides. Money and financial stability might be one, a loving, committed relationship might be another. An interesting personality might be yet another.
Shemp wrote:
You don't see this because you are surrounded by borderline mentally retarded and uncultured filipinas. If you were among intellectuals in northern Italy, you would see beautiful young women marrying older intellectual men all the time, especially men who combine brains with a well preserved body. Add in a good salary and the combination is overwhelming. If you want to see such a man, watch a few seconds of this video (I'm talking about the German guy, not that pathetic alcoholic interviewer):
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v1wEf6PEjBQ
I have met cultured and intelligent people here in the Philippines, too. Heck, I even married one. True, in the ocean of socio-cultural inequality that is this country, finding a safe shore took its time. Yet, a mix of persistence and luck led me to her. It did help that I didn't head straight to Whoreville when I landed here in 2015.

I actually lived in nothern Italy, Milan, for 3 and half years. The only good looking girls in their 20s and 30s I met, or heard of, who married older men were the usual bunch of showbiz hopefuls, mostly the gullible ones, who would be promised a quick career boost due to their boyfriend or hubby being a semi-powerful producer, or businessman, or politician. I am not judging them and their choices, as it's between consenting adults. The girls are definitely not that attracted and the men are definitely not of the intellectual type. I can promise you that LOL

If by brains and a well preserved body you mean men like Gianluca Vacchi

who is 54 and consistently dates models and hot girls half his age, that's the quintessential exception, not the rule. Not many people can boast a $200M fortune by simply being the son of a successful industrialist, sitting on the executive board and working maybe one day a week, straight from yacths and exclusive beachfronts.

No idea what he studied, if at all, but he doesn't really strike anyone as the intellectual type. He's just a rich kid who discovered the beautiful life a wee too late and profusely boasts about it on social media designed for people a third his age.

If you want an example of intellectual dating hot girls, you have to go right to the top, with men who are not only at the top of their games, but also have extraordinary personalities. Ever heard of Slavoj Žižek, a scholar, by many considered the greatest philosophers alive today?

He is a literal living legend in his native Slovenia and a notorious womanizer. His first wife was some underwear model from Argentina

and his last one is a much more modest, decent looking leftwing journalist.

LOL "sexual kung fu master"... Let's drop the bragging, please...
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

@Shemp

Out of curiosity, did you happen to watch Loro, a movie by Paolo Sorrentino (same director as The Great Beauty) that is a loose biopic of Silvio Berlusconi?

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

publicduende wrote:
December 5th, 2021, 9:15 am
LOL dude, you're in your late 50s, maybe 60s. :D
60, with plenty of interest from good-looking girls in their 20's in Kyiv when I go salsa dancing (though they don't know my true age). However, I am not interested in these girls, because I have that other girl already. Salsa is a way to get out at night, which I like to do occasionally.
publicduende wrote:
You really think a hot girl will be genuinely attracted to a man like you or me, unless she has ulterior motives?
In my case yes. Maybe not you because you come across as a wimp, which is not attractive. That last example of the philosopher guy is typical of an older man who is very attractive to younger women, as is the guy in that video I linked to. I resemble those guys (but not that disgusting tattooed guy).

You've been in the Philippines so long, surrounded by mental midgets, they you are not aware of how refined women think. A few prefer to take naturally intelligent but unrefined young men as lovers. But most want a man they can look up to, and young men are slow to develop in most fields that take brains, whether arts, science, scholarship. If they pick a guy age 25 when they are 25, high risk of picking a loser. Why not pick the proven winner, who additionally is almost surely better in bed plus offers life on easy street right from the start? 10-20 year age differences are and always have been fairly common among the educated classes for this reason.

BTW If by "hot"' you mean stupid bimbos with their fake tits hanging out, that's not the only definition of beauty.

(As I was writing this, some young guys drove up to share the picnic shelter where I am eating lunch. Their faces have the signs of congenital stupidity, they are dressed like slobs, and they talk like morons: "smoking some f***ing weed, man, I've talking some good f***ing weed, like fuuuuuck yeah!" These guys offer zero competition to me for refined beauties in their 20's, who shudder at the idea of potentially mixing their quality genes with the genes of low class morons and then giving birth to another moron. Even when using birth control, young women tend to avoid sex with men whose genes they don't admire.)
publicduende wrote:
I think neither of us was referring to love.
Are you really this stupid or just pretending to be stupid or is it a language issue? (If the latter, I apologize if I used English in a way that is confusing for non-natives.) When I wrote love, I meant sexual love, not parental love, love of music, love of God, or any of the umpteen other ways the word love is used in English (and Italian, if I'm not mistaken.)

Intelligent and refined girls in USA, Europe or other developed countries tend not to separate love and sex. In particular, unlike desperate filipinas, they don't have to have sex for money with men they find sexually unattractive, so they don't. First they determine if a man is sexually attractive, meaning someone they can love sexually. Then they select from that list of men based on other factors (including but not limited to money).
publicduende wrote:
LOL "sexual kung fu master"... Let's drop the bragging, please...
I am what I am. Have you studied sexual kung fu yourself? How long does penetrative sex last with you? How many orgasms do you have? If you can't go at least 30 minutes with perfect control and have 10 orgasms, you are incompetent. Time and quantity of orgasms is not the goal, but these are basic prerequisites to sexual kung fu, which takes time to work its magic, same as a solid erection is prerequisite for any penetrative sex. Read the works of Mantak Chia ( videos on YouTube, but books are better).
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Shemp wrote:
December 5th, 2021, 1:44 pm
60, with plenty of interest from good-looking girls in their 20's in Kyiv when I go salsa dancing (though they don't know my true age). However, I am not interested in these girls, because I have that other girl already. Salsa is a way to get out at night, which I like to do occasionally.
That's understandable. There's only so much money you can afford to spend on the ladies.
Shemp wrote:
In my case yes. Maybe not you because you come across as a wimp, which is not attractive. That last example of the philosopher guy is typical of an older man who is very attractive to younger women, as is the guy in that video I linked to. I resemble those guys (but not that disgusting tattooed guy).
LOL, why I would come across as a wimp? Because I am younger than you, or less educated? Or with less cash in my bank account? What do you know about me, to be so sure?

I am inclined to believe you resemble the overweight philosopher, only with a gram of his intellectual stature and personality. And if you idolise men who wear nice coats and scarfs, you'll find plenty in Milan, Paris, or Vienna. Come visit.

Shemp wrote:
You've been in the Philippines so long, surrounded by mental midgets, they you are not aware of how refined women think. A few prefer to take naturally intelligent but unrefined young men as lovers. But most want a man they can look up to, and young men are slow to develop in most fields that take brains, whether arts, science, scholarship. If they pick a guy age 25 when they are 25, high risk of picking a loser. Why not pick the proven winner, who additionally is almost surely better in bed plus offers life on easy street right from the start? 10-20 year age differences are and always have been fairly common among the educated classes for this reason.
More inane assumptions on your end. I haven't always lived in the Philippines and, as I said, this country - like any country - has its fair share of people with class and grace. I don't think everyone in Kiev walks around reciting Dostoyevsky or Chekhov, either.

You erroneously assume that only men past their 50s have developed sufficient cultural finesse, wealth and sexual skills to be able to draw young, pretty and equally cultured girls to them. It doesn't stand to personal experience. Whether in Milan or in London, I met enough men of any age and nationality who one could easily qualify as "refined". The few who were graced by a very good looking and smart female partner were the ones with the perfect balance of looks, brains, age, and wealth.

If some of the older ones had sugar babies or mistresses on their payroll, there's no way to know. All of them had enough class not to be seen in public with them, or even bring up the topic in a casual conversation.
Shemp wrote:
BTW If by "hot"' you mean stupid bimbos with their fake tits hanging out, that's not the only definition of beauty.
That's certainly not my definition of beauty.
Shemp wrote:
(As I was writing this, some young guys drove up to share the picnic shelter where I am eating lunch. Their faces have the signs of congenital stupidity, they are dressed like slobs, and they talk like morons: "smoking some f***ing weed, man, I've talking some good f***ing weed, like fuuuuuck yeah!" These guys offer zero competition to me for refined beauties in their 20's, who shudder at the idea of potentially mixing their quality genes with the genes of low class morons and then giving birth to another moron. Even when using birth control, young women tend to avoid sex with men whose genes they don't admire.)
Nice. And then the Philippines are exclusive home to the mentally retarded :-)

I am pretty sure not all Ukrainian young men are the caveman type clinging weed on one hand and cheap vodka on the other. Problem is, local girls who are pretty and have options probably know where to find the young men who don't look like cavemen!
Shemp wrote:
Are you really this stupid or just pretending to be stupid or is it a language issue? (If the latter, I apologize if I used English in a way that is confusing for non-natives.) When I wrote love, I meant sexual love, not parental love, love of music, love of God, or any of the umpteen other ways the word love is used in English (and Italian, if I'm not mistaken.)
Now you're starting to get on my nerves. Don't worry abouy my English, I understand you loud and clear. OK, call it "sexual love", we both mean genuine sexual attraction leading to a deeper bond, a willingness to stick around. Whatever you want to call it, you (and probably I) don't have it, full stop. Cope with it.

I am lucky I found one girl who is 19 years younger than me, pretty, very smart, with a career as an economist at an international development bank, who seems to love me for me. Whether she is attracted to me physically, I can't be 100% sure (although she often says it...daddy issues? LOL). What I am sure is that I am giving her a "package deal" that includes commitment, stability and love well beyond the sexual.

You're the uncommmittal type and, at 60, you still want to play adventurous viveur in Eastern Europe. Good for you. You're lucky you managed to find a girl who is willing to give you sex in exchange for your dollars. Well, be contented, instead of bragging your alleged refinement and sex guru status. The moment you have to defend yourself in a casual discussion like this by using toxic language, you lose whatever credibility you might have had before.
Shemp wrote:
Intelligent and refined girls in USA, Europe or other developed countries tend not to separate love and sex. In particular, unlike desperate filipinas, they don't have to have sex for money with men they find sexually unattractive, so they don't. First they determine if a man is sexually attractive, meaning someone they can love sexually. Then they select from that list of men based on other factors (including but not limited to money).
Exactly. Which is why you can be certain that not only your sugar baby doesn't "love" you, but she is as desperate as the "desperate filipinas" you mention, if she can't find a better ATM than a braggart 60-yo American like you :-)
Shemp wrote:
I am what I am. Have you studied sexual kung fu yourself? How long does penetrative sex last with you? How many orgasms do you have? If you can't go at least 30 minutes with perfect control and have 10 orgasms, you are incompetent. Time and quantity of orgasms is not the goal, but these are basic prerequisites to sexual kung fu, which takes time to work its magic, same as a solid erection is prerequisite for any penetrative sex. Read the works of Mantak Chia ( videos on YouTube, but books are better).
Time and quantity of orgasms are not the goal, you said it. My erection is still fine, last time I checked.
Last edited by publicduende on December 5th, 2021, 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guts
Freshman Poster

Post by Guts »

Wouldn’t it be cheaper and less of a hassle to hire an escort?
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Guts wrote:
December 5th, 2021, 8:51 pm
If you want junk sex, sure. "Sugar" dating, daddying, babying has a stupid name but it is the wave of the future. Marriage is just an extremely expensive form of sugar dating in many cases. Dating without sugar is great for men and women with high paod careers, but bad for low paid women who want children. Dating with sugar works for both men and for low paid women who want children. (Those children can be with the sugar daddy, or with some other guy who pays child support.) The advantage of sugar dating is that it restores some power to men without exploiting the woman: no honey, no money. If and when man and woman no longer enjoy the relationship, they split and find new sugar partners.

Historically, men have always paid for sex, either as husbands supporting wives, men keeping mistresses (old name for sugar baby), prostitution. Free sex was sold to women as liberation, but it only works for high-paid career women, and they are catching on to the scam.

Note that sugar daddies are no threat to men who eant traditional marriage, because a traditional woman knows that taking money for sex means the man has no intention of ever offering marriage, so these women are off limits to sugar daddies. Its the PUAs who don't offer money who ruin traditional women, by explicitly or implicitly promising marriage then doing a pump and dump on her. Right now PUAs have ruined developed countries by there tactics, which is why they are now focused on Africa and central Asia. They fly in, talk about wanting to marry a traditional woman, bring her to the rich west, and fill their house with children. Then they fly out after banging as many stupid women as possible in a week or so.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Shemp wrote:
December 6th, 2021, 7:34 am
Guts wrote:
If you want junk sex, sure. "Sugar" dating, daddying, babying has a stupid name but it is the wave of the future. Marriage is just an extremely expensive form of sugar dating in many cases. Dating without sugar is great for men and women with high paod careers, but bad for low paid women who want children. Dating with sugar works for both men and for low paid women who want children. (Those children can be with the sugar daddy, or with some other guy who pays child support.) The advantage of sugar dating is that it restores some power to men without exploiting the woman: no honey, no money. If and when man and woman no longer enjoy the relationship, they split and find new sugar partners.

Historically, men have always paid for sex, either as husbands supporting wives, men keeping mistresses (old name for sugar baby), prostitution. Free sex was sold to women as liberation, but it only works for high-paid career women, and they are catching on to the scam.

Note that sugar daddies are no threat to men who eant traditional marriage, because a traditional woman knows that taking money for sex means the man has no intention of ever offering marriage, so these women are off limits to sugar daddies. Its the PUAs who don't offer money who ruin traditional women, by explicitly or implicitly promising marriage then doing a pump and dump on her. Right now PUAs have ruined developed countries by there tactics, which is why they are now focused on Africa and central Asia. They fly in, talk about wanting to marry a traditional woman, bring her to the rich west, and fill their house with children. Then they fly out after banging as many stupid women as possible in a week or so.
Interesting perspective
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Shemp wrote:
December 6th, 2021, 7:34 am
Guts wrote:

Under common law, having sex with a woman based on false promises of marriage is seduction. One could be sued for it. Some states may have had a criminal penalty, maybe 20 years, back in the day. Anyway, it's an immoral thing to do.

'Prostitute' used to refer to a woman who had sex outside of marriage regardless of whether money exchanged hands, and was used as a verb also. It could actually be used for men as well. Prostitution, in this sense, is very widespread in western culture.

If you create a hierarchy of high to low class prostitutes, the one who gets paid $3000 a night might outrank the $200 prostitute. The crack addict who takes $1 would be lower. Where would the one who does it for free fall on the scale?