Curious about men visiting Phillippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
AlexG
Freshman Poster

Curious about men visiting Phillippines

Post by AlexG »

Im a 36yo male who is going to the PH in March and have been watching dating sites but as I see that most women are kinda small. I have been a lurker on this forum for over 15 years and have had lots of success when i was younger and also in eastern europe. I do look good, actually already retired at age 36 (choose simple life but no work over luxury life and hard work), Im not gonna flaunt with my wealth there, and do have game though i dont want to find girls in discos.

Im an Asian-German man with uni degree, etc. But decided i wanted to go to PH as many old western men find their wives there so i thought to give it a shot. either date or find a possible wife. btw, last time i was in Asia was 15y ago for my grandmas funeral. So long time ago. Personally I have never dated a woman below 170cm.

Do western men like these small size women and do go for PH for the smaller size? Im very curious. how do men here feel about their average height? its the same length 11-12yo US girls.

An average Filipino is 156.41cm (5 feet 1.57 inches) tall. The average Filipino man is 163.22cm (5 feet 4.25 inches) tall. The average Filipino woman is 149.60cm (4 feet 10.89 inches) tall. So girls are the same height as 11-12yo US girls. Im from Germany and Im 5'11 (182cm) and my 8yo daughter (from ex) is 142cm (but shes tall for her age)

Have also lately been watchin a lot of youtubers on PH and seems very old men have great adventures there and are even talking about daygame and picking up teenagers. So yeah the idea to be able to easily date younger women is interesting.

What i want to find a young 18-22yo girl that is a good girl and thus some good quality. What tips could you guys give me?