Is it true that a 6/10 white guy is a Chad in Southeast Asia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Is it true that a 6/10 white guy is a Chad in Southeast Asia?

Post by willymonfrete »

the older I get the more I've come to look alot like colton hayne's(before his descension and obesity)but way better looking mediterennean brother and american and dutch women said I'm a very to extremely goodlooking guy by even american or western standards that they're used to.one italian american chick said I should be a model.I've gotten catcalled by two black women once in this city,but that never happens to me.

my malaysian friend she said I would be a 9 in singapore.

I want to be a chick magnet and a god ,not because of some dumb JBW shit or being a sexpat but because then I have alot of leverage and ease into getting a cuteish girl to be in love with me.the chinita filipina I dated last year was in love with me and said I looked like a 'ladysman 'and she would beat me up if I ever cheated cuz she thought I was getting women left and right .

I want the best bang for my buck,and I want to be treated like a celebrity.yes I know thats the sin of pride and vanity,but I was bullied my whole life and always been somewhat of a autistic person in the west.I had 8 relationships so not too bad but only 3 were in person rather than online and thats from 14-29.so not really good!

I want to be that guy!I want to be a rockstar among women even though i won't sleep with them and only pick one good christian girl regardless of looks but I do want all the power,value and leverage in the relationship.

thats why I'm asking!

I'm against JBW(Just be white)or any inequality in regards to the dating scene(people should be assesed on individual merits not race and women should as a rule prefer their own men),but I'll be damned if I don't use it to my advantage!I need all the advantages I can get in life.my life has been shitty so far since a kid.

I want to go to indonesia or the phils and be a star!

and of course this thread is here to help give some decent but average white guys hope that they too can be highly valued and cherished by women somewhere.

I do want to note that I am morally against all forms of societal systemized economic,racial,power and sexual superiority of any race over the other.

I support Asian ascension and getting with white/latina women I just also want to have my share of fun.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: is it true that a 6/10 white guy is a Chad in Southeastasia?

Post by publicduende »

Your story sounds confused and confusing. You want to come to the Philippines or go to Indonesia to have fun or seek sexual validation? If it's the latter, even the dumbest Filipina will end up noticing the lack of authenticity and either snub you or try to scam you for your money.

Be confident with yourself first. Know what you want? Sex, affection, respect, love?
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: is it true that a 6/10 white guy is a Chad in Southeastasia?

Post by Spencer »

willymonfrete wrote:
February 16th, 2022, 2:40 pm
the older I get the more I've come to look alot like colton hayne's(before his descension and obesity)but way better looking mediterennean brother and american and dutch women said I'm a very to extremely goodlooking guy by even american or western standards that they're used to.one italian american chick said I should be a model.I've gotten catcalled by two black women once in this city,but that never happens to me.

my malaysian friend she said I would be a 9 in singapore.

I want to be a chick magnet and a god ,not because of some dumb JBW shit or being a sexpat but because then I have alot of leverage and ease into getting a cuteish girl to be in love with me.the chinita filipina I dated last year was in love with me and said I looked like a 'ladysman 'and she would beat me up if I ever cheated cuz she thought I was getting women left and right .

I want the best bang for my buck,and I want to be treated like a celebrity.yes I know thats the sin of pride and vanity,but I was bullied my whole life and always been somewhat of a autistic person in the west.I had 8 relationships so not too bad but only 3 were in person rather than online and thats from 14-29.so not really good!

I want to be that guy!I want to be a rockstar among women even though i won't sleep with them and only pick one good christian girl regardless of looks but I do want all the power,value and leverage in the relationship.

thats why I'm asking!

I'm against JBW(Just be white)or any inequality in regards to the dating scene(people should be assesed on individual merits not race and women should as a rule prefer their own men),but I'll be damned if I don't use it to my advantage!I need all the advantages I can get in life.my life has been shitty so far since a kid.

I want to go to indonesia or the phils and be a star!

and of course this thread is here to help give some decent but average white guys hope that they too can be highly valued and cherished by women somewhere.

I do want to note that I am morally against all forms of societal systemized economic,racial,power and sexual superiority of any race over the other.

I support Asian ascension and getting with white/latina women I just also want to have my share of fun.
Are you willndowd reboot

you sound like in lalalan in deluded wit grander
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is it true that a 6/10 white guy is a Chad in Southeast Asia?

Post by Winston »

willymonfrete,
Can you please capitalize and spell your posts properly? I've had to fix several of your posts already. Remember the first letter in a sentence or title is supposed to be capitalized, not lower case. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne