"250 Thai Girls By Age 25: A True Story from South East Asia"

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: "250 Thai Girls By Age 25: A True Story from South East Asia"

Post by WilliamSmith »

While we're waiting for @CaptainSkelebob to get back from Thailand (per his thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46502), I thought I'd pop in and say I finished this book a while ago and it surpassed my expectations bigtime: HILIARIOUS! LOL!
One of the most entertaining books I've read in quite awhile, and loaded full of interesting eye-openers about Thailand (and much of SE Asia overall).

Besides being funny as hell, it'd be a good read for the well-intentioned tradpill types deluding themselves that Thailand is supposedly some kind of chaste and conservative bastion of traditionalism, because the SE Asian sex trade is out of control there, and it's full of brothels full of Thai girls (and boys) who are too young and shouldn't be in there (whether they're legal age or not).

There's my anti-prostitution puritanism for you, but on the happier subject of scoring with nice horny women for fun:
The young author also picked up lots of other non-pros on the way to Thailand (getting a chubby white girl off on the plane while munching THC-loaded cookies and ignoring the disapproving muttering and stirrings from surrounding passengers) before arriving in Asia. In fact in addition to a lot of Thai girls, he bagged a few more white girls later, and then a Japanese grad student who seems like the archetype of a lot of nice young Japanese women out there (sweet, kind, intelligent, considerate, educated and thoughtful, and also easy-as-hell to get in bed and then takes you by surprise making huge amounts of loud over the top yelling and screaming in bed during sex), as well as a lot of nice Thai girls.

A few other things he mentioned, off the top of my head:
He barely dodged two ladyboys his first night in Bangkok and was actually going in a hotel room with one and had to turn uhm, "her"/him down at the last minute, got mugged by a Thai cab driver but managed to fight him off and escape, almost got bit by a giant leaping brown jungle snake that attacked him in the garden while he was in the middle of a sexual extravaganza with a good looking girl at someone's pretty countryside villa, almost crashed his motorcycle in the Thai jungle highways, got shit-faced in Cambodia and fought with a knife-wielding Khmer mugger in a dark alley after debauching himself at another brothel there, went fishing with a nice Thai girl on a beautiful remote island and managed to catch a shark, among other things. :)

I don't have time for much extra reading right now but have started an even more entertaining read called "Black Passenger, Yellow Cabs" by a Jamaican sexual addict fueling his addiction amidst the sex-starved women of Japan.

Oh, and if anyone starts yelling at me about "degeneracy," I'm not the one doing any of this (haven't been even a discrete WMAF offender for a while) and am not as "bad" as these two talented authors, so don't blame it on me, but these two books are hilarious and I definitely recommend both. :D

This young fellow Harvey who wrote this book on Thailand has a very entertaining casual approach to his writing telling his stories as a young buck sowing his wild oats, while the Jamaican actually has excellent skill as a writer and also loaded his graphic narratives full of fascinating research and commentaries on Japanese social and cultural issues, while he both fueled his addiction and grappled with his own emotional/psychological complexes... (I'm only about halfway through that book but it's quite the read.)

Oh yeah, not sure about this one yet, the author of "Black Passenger, Yellow Cabs" also recommended a book called "My Secret History" by Paul Theroux in the very first sentence of the opening chapter "The Making of a Rice King," so I ordered that and will let you guys know if it's any good later.........

Anyway, as for Thailand: It's an awesome country and I'll looking forward to someday going sailing there hopefully, but I really don't think it's quite as "traditional" as some people seem to think....
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Re: "250 Thai Girls By Age 25: A True Story from South East Asia"

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

WilliamSmith wrote:
October 21st, 2022, 1:59 pm
While we're waiting for @CaptainSkelebob to get back from Thailand (per his thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46502), I thought I'd pop in and say I finished this book a while ago and it surpassed my expectations bigtime: HILIARIOUS! LOL!
One of the most entertaining books I've read in quite awhile, and loaded full of interesting eye-openers about Thailand (and much of SE Asia overall).

Besides being funny as hell, it'd be a good read for the well-intentioned tradpill types deluding themselves that Thailand is supposedly some kind of chaste and conservative bastion of traditionalism, because the SE Asian sex trade is out of control there, and it's full of brothels full of Thai girls (and boys) who are too young and shouldn't be in there (whether they're legal age or not).

There's my anti-prostitution puritanism for you, but on the happier subject of scoring with nice horny women for fun:
The young author also picked up lots of other non-pros on the way to Thailand (getting a chubby white girl off on the plane while munching THC-loaded cookies and ignoring the disapproving muttering and stirrings from surrounding passengers) before arriving in Asia. In fact in addition to a lot of Thai girls, he bagged a few more white girls later, and then a Japanese grad student who seems like the archetype of a lot of nice young Japanese women out there (sweet, kind, intelligent, considerate, educated and thoughtful, and also easy-as-hell to get in bed and then takes you by surprise making huge amounts of loud over the top yelling and screaming in bed during sex), as well as a lot of nice Thai girls.

A few other things he mentioned, off the top of my head:
He barely dodged two ladyboys his first night in Bangkok and was actually going in a hotel room with one and had to turn uhm, "her"/him down at the last minute, got mugged by a Thai cab driver but managed to fight him off and escape, almost got bit by a giant leaping brown jungle snake that attacked him in the garden while he was in the middle of a sexual extravaganza with a good looking girl at someone's pretty countryside villa, almost crashed his motorcycle in the Thai jungle highways, got shit-faced in Cambodia and fought with a knife-wielding Khmer mugger in a dark alley after debauching himself at another brothel there, went fishing with a nice Thai girl on a beautiful remote island and managed to catch a shark, among other things. :)

I don't have time for much extra reading right now but have started an even more entertaining read called "Black Passenger, Yellow Cabs" by a Jamaican sexual addict fueling his addiction amidst the sex-starved women of Japan.

Oh, and if anyone starts yelling at me about "degeneracy," I'm not the one doing any of this (haven't been even a discrete WMAF offender for a while) and am not as "bad" as these two talented authors, so don't blame it on me, but these two books are hilarious and I definitely recommend both. :D

This young fellow Harvey who wrote this book on Thailand has a very entertaining casual approach to his writing telling his stories as a young buck sowing his wild oats, while the Jamaican actually has excellent skill as a writer and also loaded his graphic narratives full of fascinating research and commentaries on Japanese social and cultural issues, while he both fueled his addiction and grappled with his own emotional/psychological complexes... (I'm only about halfway through that book but it's quite the read.)

Oh yeah, not sure about this one yet, the author of "Black Passenger, Yellow Cabs" also recommended a book called "My Secret History" by Paul Theroux in the very first sentence of the opening chapter "The Making of a Rice King," so I ordered that and will let you guys know if it's any good later.........

Anyway, as for Thailand: It's an awesome country and I'll looking forward to someday going sailing there hopefully, but I really don't think it's quite as "traditional" as some people seem to think....
How has nobody commented on this???
This sounds funny as f**k :lol: :lol:
I think thats my kind of book!!!
Wouldnt mind having a flick thru that when the little blighters at school are sat picking their noses instead of securing their future LOL
Or have a look thru when im having a few beers in my hot tub 8)
But yeah.....
Thailand is the best country in the world!
If I was a religious man I would tell ppl it was the frickin garden of eden but with more fanny and noodles
It is defiantly not some bastion of traditionalism....
Any notion of that rubbish will get sucked right outta ya when you get there....
If you get my meaning fella :wink:
"Me ruv you rong time!" :x
I take the piss, but they are lovely ppl! Really!