Thailand trip report [May 2022]

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
PocosonSnaffle
Freshman Poster

Thailand trip report [May 2022]

Post by PocosonSnaffle »

Hey everyone I was in Bangkok last month and wanted to create a trip report. It's my first account on this forum seems like most other sexpat forums have been shut down or are extremely moderated so happierabroad seems like the only place left to post my stuff.

Background : I already went to thailand 5 years ago so I can compare with how it is now. I'm white in my 30s. My only goal in Bangkok was for some holidays to have sex with the women here. I have zero interest in thai culture, actually I despise most SEA people I think they are useless people. If it weren't for the women I wouldn't come here.

5 years ago vs now comparison :
- Airbnbs : shittier than before. They created a new law that forbids renting less than 30 days so much less options on airbnb. 80% of the options are in shitty buildings or in hotels whereas before it was rather easy to find in a high rise condo. Overall expect to pay at least 50% more than 5 years ago. Used to pay $1000 for a high rise condo now it's more like $1500 for a less good high rise condo.
- Dating : shittier than before. Because the SEA rodents still require masks most people comply and wear them all the time. Which means that more white people go to online dating whereas in the past you had so many options by just walking around and having thai women check you out. Now it's impossible because they wear masks. So you have more competition online + nowadays tons of guys use tinder passport to checkout SEA cities. Most girls who showed me their tinder had around 3000-7000 likes pending. Lots of girls use tinder gold by the way.
- Quality of girls : 5 years ago it was possible to find 18 years old students on thaifriendly. Nowadays it's mostly whores or low-class slumrats. Thaifriendly is pretty much dead unless you're into stinky skanks. Only options are bumble and tinder. If you're somewhat selective (>1m60, looks at least middle class, not too much make up, thin...) then the girls that you will meet will kind of expect you to date them before having sex. Lots of them will even pretend that they don't have sex on first date. It's up to you to see if you wanna lure them near your place and try to f**k them quickly or play the long term game.

TLDR : Thailand is shittier than before but it's still good to have sex with OK-looking women. If you're into 150cm apes with dark skin then this report doesn't concern you, these slumrats don't exist to me.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Re: Thailand trip report [May 2022]

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

PocosonSnaffle wrote:
June 5th, 2022, 4:26 am
Hey everyone I was in Bangkok last month and wanted to create a trip report. It's my first account on this forum seems like most other sexpat forums have been shut down or are extremely moderated so happierabroad seems like the only place left to post my stuff.

Background : I already went to thailand 5 years ago so I can compare with how it is now. I'm white in my 30s. My only goal in Bangkok was for some holidays to have sex with the women here. I have zero interest in thai culture, actually I despise most SEA people I think they are useless people. If it weren't for the women I wouldn't come here.

- Airbnbs : shittier than before. They created a new law that forbids renting less than 30 days so much less options on airbnb. 80% of the options are in shitty buildings or in hotels whereas before it was rather easy to find in a high rise condo. Overall expect to pay at least 50% more than 5 years ago. Used to pay $1000 for a high rise condo now it's more like $1500 for a less good high rise condo.
- Dating : shittier than before. Because the SEA rodents still require masks most people comply and wear them all the time. Which means that more white people go to online dating whereas in the past you had so many options by just walking around and having thai women check you out. Now it's impossible because they wear masks. So you have more competition online + nowadays tons of guys use tinder passport to checkout SEA cities. Most girls who showed me their tinder had around 3000-7000 likes pending. Lots of girls use tinder gold by the way.
- Quality of girls : 5 years ago it was possible to find 18 years old students on thaifriendly. Nowadays it's mostly whores or low-class slumrats. Thaifriendly is pretty much dead unless you're into stinky skanks. Only options are bumble and tinder. If you're somewhat selective (>1m60, looks at least middle class, not too much make up, thin...) then the girls that you will meet will kind of expect you to date them before having sex. Lots of them will even pretend that they don't have sex on first date. It's up to you to see if you wanna lure them near your place and try to f**k them quickly or play the long term game.

TLDR : Thailand is shittier than before but it's still good to have sex with OK-looking women. If you're into 150cm apes with dark skin then this report doesn't concern you, these slumrats don't exist to me.
LMAO....."these slumrats don't exist to me".....wow epic
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
June 5th, 2022, 6:02 am
PocosonSnaffle wrote:
June 5th, 2022, 4:26 am

LMAO....."these slumrats don't exist to me".....wow epic
Well, I once thought about traveling to the Philippines but I guess that will never happen...
PocosonSnaffle
Freshman Poster

Post by PocosonSnaffle »

The Philippines is similar to Thailand (small apes with low IQ), but in worse.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Seems like you're mostly complaining that decent looking Thai women wanted nothing to do with you, sort of like decent looking women back home I expect. After reading just one of your posts it's easy to why you could only get trash, hence the bitter tone of your post.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Assholes like this guy is why the scene in South East Asia is getting so bad.
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

PocosonSnaffle wrote:
June 6th, 2022, 7:50 am
The Philippines is similar to Thailand (small apes with low IQ), but in worse.
Agree. Why are so many people still saying it's so great? Don't understand this