The Philippines is a paradise for men

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Re: The Philippines is a paradise for men.

Post by Jackfruits »

If you only want to follow your second brain and pump lots of uneducated girls who want nothing else than try to scam you while you only think to bang them, yes PH is for you (aside from a valid reason to be there such as family/business). With that mindset PH is for you to stay LT. For Normal human beings who like health, clean air, less pollution, hygiene, etc any other country in Asia is better incl Japan, Thailand, Korea. I'm also gonna visit other Asian countries after PH just for cultural reasons (seen them once in my lifetime)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

And for the ones thinking all girls in PH are really looking for a serious relationship (and are actually not lying) you will end up on Raffy tuflo's show. 100% guarantee. I have not met a girl in PH that was actually looking for real love as western men consider that definition. Theirs is: money is not important (in your pockets so give her as you are richer), marriage is the goal (with all her family and feed them forever), she has no kids (living with her as she dumped them at her granny or mom in the province), etc.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Jackfruits wrote:
October 15th, 2022, 10:52 am
If you only want to follow your second brain and pump lots of uneducated girls who want nothing else than try to scam you while you only think to bang them, yes PH is for you (aside from a valid reason to be there such as family/business). With that mindset PH is for you to stay LT. For Normal human beings who like health, clean air, less pollution, hygiene, etc any other country in Asia is better incl Japan, Thailand, Korea. I'm also gonna visit other Asian countries after PH just for cultural reasons (seen them once in my lifetime)
Last time I checked, Thailand is not exactly famous for pairing up pretty, educated girls with random foreign men. At least, in the Philippines, one can still draw a modicum of attention due to the Filipino colonial mentality, due to having "white privilege" ("Oh, I want to have a white baby") and being perceived as wealthier than those destitute girls and their families.

Maybe if one is a young stud with a penchant for partying hard, he might score a couple of clubbing skanks who look more slender and exotic than the skanks they can score back home. But if one is just an average man with not too much to show for, or at least no desire to show off, I don't think moving to Thailand will be an improvement in their dating or social life.
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

publicduende wrote:
October 15th, 2022, 10:59 am
Jackfruits wrote:
October 15th, 2022, 10:52 am
Last time I checked, Thailand is not exactly famous for pairing up pretty, educated girls with random foreign men. At least, in the Philippines, one can still draw a modicum of attention due to the Filipino colonial mentality, due to having "white privilege" ("Oh, I want to have a white baby") and being perceived as wealthier than those destitute girls and their families.

Maybe if one is a young stud with a penchant for partying hard, he might score a couple of clubbing skanks who look more slender and exotic than the skanks they can score back home. But if one is just an average man with not too much to show for, or at least no desire to show off, I don't think moving to Thailand will be an improvement in their dating or social life.
fully agree on that, when POOReigners like "expat john" on youtube can get a 19yo single mom to let him impregnate her it is def sign of foreigner value in PH which I didn't see that much in Thailand or more developed asian countries. yes you get more matches online but of lower quality but higher quantity

most of PH celebs are half breeds I know, girls were only talking about halfies YouTubers will dasovich, daniel marsh etc. it might not surprise you but many girls from online dating apps asked me many times if I could send them a picture of my skin on whatsapp in one of first messages, first didn't understand but was to see how pale I was
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Jackfruits wrote:
October 15th, 2022, 12:58 pm
most of PH celebs are half breeds I know, girls were only talking about halfies YouTubers will dasovich, daniel marsh etc. it might not surprise you but many girls from online dating apps asked me many times if I could send them a picture of my skin on whatsapp in one of first messages, first didn't understand but was to see how pale I was
Funny you say that. Many girls in the Philippines are interested in our DNA, not necessarily us as we are at the present moment. You can be a shabby, borderline obese 60-yo with no sense of hygiene and no money. If you can prove a Filipina that, back in your 20s, you were a good looking guy, maybe with blonde hair and blue eyes, you'll definitely find a girl of some decent looks who will want to have a baby who looks like you.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Yohan wrote:
October 15th, 2022, 9:08 am
Jackfruits wrote:
October 15th, 2022, 8:45 am
yes compare this to PH: for $219 you would be renting a room in metro manila
In Philippines in Manila and of course in Cebu and other cities too, the question is not only how does the room look like, but also how is the area next to it, what kind of people are living there....some places are developing, the newly constructed building is OK, but look around...I have seen buildings in a so-called nowhere place, you walk out of the building and around is just 'nothing'.

I can only say, from what I have seen so far, I prefer to be in Thailand and not in Philippines.
Just my opinion, but of course not everybody will agree with me. It really depends on the individual person, there are advantages and disadvantages in both countries to consider.
Yohan, thank you for your posts. Amazing old school clear experienced posts, very insightful.

How expensive is it to live in Japan? Can you also live comfortably for $2-$3k per month?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

@have2fly
have2fly wrote:
October 16th, 2022, 1:30 pm
Yohan, thank you for your posts. Amazing old school clear experienced posts, very insightful.
How expensive is it to live in Japan? Can you also live comfortably for $2-$3k per month?
The issue about Western foreigners in Japan differs from foreigners in Thailand and Philippines.

It is easy to enter Japan for short-time as a tourist for 3 months, (for some countries even up to 6 months) - but to stay in Japan for long-stay is a different matter - to get a visa for long-stay (minimum 1 year) requires either employment, or student, marriage to a Japanese national, or a person who can prove some relationship with Japan (like Japanese Brazilians) etc.

There is no retirement visa...

1 year visa or longer includes always full health care insurance, which is really important and the working permit.
The problem is the first long stay visa, after that extensions are easy and given for longer stay, 3 years, 5 years, later on permanent.

Also be aware, that Japan is not a cheap place considering taxes, they are almost as high as in Western Europe.

About how much money you need, it depends where in Japan are you living, big difference in renting or buying your own home in the big busy cities or in smaller silent places.

I am a permanent Japanese resident and living in Japan since more than 40 years, my visa is independent (not a spouse or working visa), there is no restriction for me to buy land/house (I am co-owner with my Japanese wife of a condominium unit, my name is in the land title), no restriction to do any kind of work. Almost same as citizenship, but without voting rights.

How much money do you need? If you have a proper visa for long-stay and work for a Japanese company expect from your USD 3000,- income about 20 percent will be deducted remaining USD 2.400,-, which is not bad at all.

You can basically buy all what you need in a supermarket, home center etc. for the same prices and quality as the Japanese - you live in a tipless society which is very honest and crime against foreigners are more or less zero.

You need not to worry about medical bills (including dentist) and no waiting time if you need a medical doctor... everything is really functioning - no trash around as frequently collected, best drinking water supply, perfect electricity with no brownout or blackout, any public bus and any train will be ready on time...etc.

Japan is likely by my opinion still the best country in Asia for sure, better than Korea or Taiwan...but on the other side I have to say, many try to stay and many are leaving again after a few years. Not so many who prefer to stay.... there are about 96 percent pure Japanese, 2 % Koreans, Chinese etc. who are born in Japan and biligual and 2 % people like I myself. Totally around 126 million people. Most foreigners who prefer to stay are with Japanese family and able to communicate in Japanese.
Keep in mind, without some knowledge of spoken and reading Japanese you might walk around here like an illiterate.

Living in the large cities like Tokyo/Yokohama, Osaka/Kobe, Fukuoka is not so nice, too many people and fairly expensive for housing - however there is hardly any job available for a foreigner outside of that area. - Life in smaller cities, like I myself now in Okayama/Kurashiki (small? about 1.2 million people) is much better, with a lot of greenery around, less traffic, and much cheaper regarding housing only (but otherwise prices for your daily needs are more or less the same in all Japan) - I am retired since about 5 years, no need to work anymore...so we moved out of Tokyo.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This guy gives five good reasons why he is leaving the US and moving to the Philippines.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
HappyDany
Freshman Poster

Post by HappyDany »

jamesbond wrote:
November 17th, 2023, 1:16 am
This guy gives five good reasons why he is leaving the US and moving to the Philippines.
This guy gave five excellent reasons why moving to the Philippines makes a lot of sense. It was refreshing to hear a perspective that went beyond just "the women". It was nice that he focused on other meaningful qualities of life in the Philippines. His experience and insights have me seeing the country in a new light, and I hope the Philippines will get more visitors like him. 😊
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Philippines is a paradise for men

Post by Winston »

Wow check out Filipina Pea interviewing expats in the Philippines. It's so authentic and inspiring and will make you want to move to the Philippines. All the expats look so happy there!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne