The Philippines is a paradise for men

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Philippines is a paradise for men

Post by ladislav »

The Philippines is a paradise for men.

I have noticed that there are virtually no single Filipino guys in the PH after a certain age: say, 22. Pretty much every man has a GF or a wife. Handsome, ugly, short, tall, old, young, virtually all get a GF or a wife. Even a disabled man will find a GF/wife!

All foreigners seem to be able to find a GF/wife in the PH, too. Pretty much 100 out of 100. White, black, yellow and brown. They always get their girl!

And unlike in Thailand, they do not need to pay the parents to get a wife. No need to organize a $20K wedding as in Cambodia. No bride price as in Muslim countries.

And you don't need a car to court a lady. Can you imagine?

Otoh, there are quite a few women in the PH who do not have a BF or a husband. They are single, and some die virgins.

The PH is not a paradise for ladies, though.

America is a paradise for women. They pretty much all have BFs/husbands. Even if fat, even if not pretty, even if she has 3 kids, all have a BF. Some have 2! They can dress and look like sewer workers- and there are sweet guys buzzing over them at all times. And the same holds for most Anglo countries.

Otoh, a big %% of men in the US and its sister Anglo countries have no GF and no wife. They often die alone.
And American women do not like foreign men even more. Unless it's an Anglo such as a Brit. But mostly they don't like to date non-Americans ( exceptions exist).

Most foreign men end up either single or bringing women from home countries ( exceptions exist)

This is why the Philippines is so popular.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: The Philippines is a paradise for men.

Post by Voyager1 »

ladislav wrote:
June 14th, 2022, 8:20 am
I have noticed that there are virtually no single Filipino guys in the PH after a certain age: say, 22. Pretty much every man has a GF or a wife.
If every man there has a gf or wife how are foreigners able to date PH women?

It reminds me of stories I read about in Ukraine how women would go on dates with foreigners, even offering to sleep but after that would go home to their husbands.

It's just a job to them.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

If everybody of one gender has a boyfriend or girlfriend then that means everyone of the other gender has a boyfriend or girlfriend too. The only way for this not to be true is if a large portion of one gender died at a young age somehow which to my knowledge has not happened in PH or the US.

From what I read it appears 10% of people in PH and Thailand never marry. In the US, 25% never marry. There are way more people here who never marry then in those countries. It oddly does seem a bit reversed in terms of gender in Thailand with only 7% of the men never marrying compared to 12% of women whereas in PH it was almost completely even with 11% of the men never marrying and 8% of women never marrying. In the US 25% of men never marry while 20% of women never marry. It is projected to increase to 30% of men and 25% of women in my generation though.

Unfortunately both Thailand and PH have much larger percentages of people never marrying compared to back in the 90s. In the 90s it seems only about 4% of both men and women never married.

At least right now though the situation is fairly similar to 1950s America where 10% of men never married and 5% of women never married. Still, it’s a shame what even the smallest drops of liberal poison can do to a country.

In India on the other hand, only 2% of men and 1% of women never marry. Marriage is nearly universal in India. No doubt this is because India is one of the only countries in the world left where arranged marriage is the norm. Even traditional societies like Thailand, the Philippines and 1950s America still leave about 5-10% of their population unmarried it appears but if you have normalized arranged marriages that percentage drops to almost zero.

Arranged marriage used to be more common in Thailand and the Philippines. Perhaps it’s decline is a major reason for the growing underclass of unmarried.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ladislav wrote:
The Philippines is a paradise for men.

I have noticed that there are virtually no single Filipino guys in the PH after a certain age: say, 22. Pretty much every man has a GF or a wife. Handsome, ugly, short, tall, old, young, virtually all get a GF or a wife. Even a disabled man will find a GF/wife!

All foreigners seem to be able to find a GF/wife in the PH, too. Pretty much 100 out of 100. White, black, yellow and brown. They always get their girl!

And unlike in Thailand, they do not need to pay the parents to get a wife. No need to organize a $20K wedding as in Cambodia. No bride price as in Muslim countries.

And you don't need a car to court a lady. Can you imagine?

Otoh, there are quite a few women in the PH who do not have a BF or a husband. They are single, and some die virgins.

The PH is not a paradise for ladies, though.

America is a paradise for women. They pretty much all have BFs/husbands. Even if fat, even if not pretty, even if she has 3 kids, all have a BF. Some have 2! They can dress and look like sewer workers- and there are sweet guys buzzing over them at all times. And the same holds for most Anglo countries.

Otoh, a big %% of men in the US and its sister Anglo countries have no GF and no wife.
They often die alone.
And American women do not like foreign men even more. Unless it's an Anglo such as a Brit. But mostly they don't like to date non-Americans ( exceptions exist).

Most foreign men end up either single or bringing women from home countries ( exceptions exist)

It really seems like the Philippines is for men what America is for women. Like you stated, in America, women have no problem finding boyfriends or husbands. Even if the woman is obese or is as ugly as sin or is a single mother, she will have no problem finding men to date her and marry her. Studies show that a woman who uses online dating will get between 50 to 100 men sending her messages every day! :shock:

Compare that to men, who according to online dating studies, men have to send messages to at least 137 women before he can get a date with just one woman. :shock:

On top of this, in the Philippines, women actually flirt with men and show interest in men. While women in the United States DON'T EVEN MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH MEN! Like Winston has said, in America men are not allowed to even start up a conversation with a woman unless she signals to him that it's OK for him to come over to her and start talking to her.

This explains why men in America are not getting married or even dating women anymore. The MGTOW movement has taken off like gang busters in the USA. Marriage rates are at their lowest level in recorded history (marriage records go back to 1860) and birth rates are also at the lowest levels in US history.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 14th, 2022, 9:11 am
If everybody of one gender has a boyfriend or girlfriend then that means everyone of the other gender has a boyfriend or girlfriend too. The only way for this not to be true is if a large portion of one gender died at a young age somehow which to my knowledge has not happened in PH or the US.

From what I read it appears 10% of people in PH and Thailand never marry. In the US, 25% never marry. There are way more people here who never marry then in those countries. It oddly does seem a bit reversed in terms of gender in Thailand with only 7% of the men never marrying compared to 12% of women whereas in PH it was almost completely even with 11% of the men never marrying and 8% of women never marrying. In the US 25% of men never marry while 20% of women never marry. It is projected to increase to 30% of men and 25% of women in my generation though.

Unfortunately both Thailand and PH have much larger percentages of people never marrying compared to back in the 90s. In the 90s it seems only about 4% of both men and women never married.

At least right now though the situation is fairly similar to 1950s America where 10% of men never married and 5% of women never married. Still, it’s a shame what even the smallest drops of liberal poison can do to a country.

In India on the other hand, only 2% of men and 1% of women never marry. Marriage is nearly universal in India. No doubt this is because India is one of the only countries in the world left where arranged marriage is the norm. Even traditional societies like Thailand, the Philippines and 1950s America still leave about 5-10% of their population unmarried it appears but if you have normalized arranged marriages that percentage drops to almost zero.

Arranged marriage used to be more common in Thailand and the Philippines. Perhaps it’s decline is a major reason for the growing underclass of unmarried.
I accept your stats about marriage. But many do not marry but live together as a BF/GF. Some meet casually and have kids and then part. So, yes, they never " marry" alright but they just have domestic partnerships of various lengths of time. Hard to count those. Some guys maintain a girl and just meet with her in a motel and later, just let her go for the rest of the week. There are all kinds of alternative variations.

There are also locations with gender imbalance such as say, Cebu. There are thousands more girls than guys in Cebu. In some towns on Mindanao, there seems to be more guys than girls. So, it would be hard to count in all places both marriages and various degrees of love; thus, I just go by personal observations. Every guy I ask has a GF or a wife. Also, just about every male foreigner gets a GF very quickly.

Then, there is sex for money. Even if one has no GF and no wife, one gets to dip his wick in it regularly.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Maybe it was paradise long ago, but the fact that you can't even visit the goddamn country anymore unless you get jabbed in the arm makes it a paradise only for men who comply with bullshit laws and policies pushed by fascist aholes like Daurte that managed to get the whole country vaccinated because people are that damn stupid. And to think my mother use to say all the time how smart these people are, yet in every Asian country with mandatory jabs, they all f***ing went and did it, no questions asked.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Just look at how long it takes for a guy in America to find a girlfriend (at least a few years). Compare that to how long it takes a guy to find a girlfriend in the Philippines (just a couple of weeks).
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

jamesbond wrote:
June 17th, 2022, 4:59 pm
Just look at how long it takes for a guy in America to find a girlfriend (at least a few years). Compare that to how long it takes a guy to find a girlfriend in the Philippines (just a couple of weeks).
Probably because so many of their own men are transgender :lol:
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

is this really true?I didn't know that some women die virgins in the phillipines.

why is the role reversed in phils compared to the West?

why do filipinas love foreign men no matter their color?

is it something in the austronesian mentality?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ladislav wrote:

Otoh, a big %% of men in the US and its sister Anglo countries have no GF and no wife. They often die alone.

You're right, America is paradise for women. I see obese women and ugly women with good looking guys. I never see the reverse here in America. In order for a man to get a woman in the United States, he needs to lower his standards and date a fat girl, an ugly girl or a woman who has kids.

America is for women what the Philippines is for men!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
It's not only USA vs. Philippines.

It's similar with Europe vs. Asia in general.

Western countries for dating is a toxic situation for men, very risky and even expect a hateful response. Nothing what you can do about it. Best is to stay away from Western women, not even willing to try. It's almost that you have to be ashamed to be a white straight male.

I doubt however if it is so easy to find a reasonable woman for a long term relationship in Philippines or elsewhere in Asia within a couple of weeks.

You will find a woman in Asia easily for shorttime, no problem to approach various females. If you pay her and treat her in a nice way, she will stay with you for a while, but if you run out of money or if you have to leave her country (because of various problems like visa, work permit, job opportunities, health etc.) she is gone and you are forgotten quickly.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

willymonfrete wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 1:05 pm
is this really true?I didn't know that some women die virgins in the phillipines.
It's more about Western rampant feminism and the legal situation, seriously misguided moral values. The dating scene in Western countries is totally broken beyond repair. As a man from such regions, your best choice you have is to remain single, or even better, if you can do it, leave such countries and relocate to somewhere else and never go back.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Yohan wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 9:50 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 1:05 pm
It's more about Western rampant feminism and the legal situation, seriously misguided moral values. The dating scene in Western countries is totally broken beyond repair. As a man from such regions, your best choice you have is to remain single, or even better, if you can do it, leave such countries and relocate to somewhere else and never go back.
is central america and colombia similar for men as the phillipines?I mean with mestizas and indias,I know white fresas are hard to get and high maintenance.though rural paisas can be good.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Yohan wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 9:33 pm
jamesbond wrote:
It's not only USA vs. Philippines.

It's similar with Europe vs. Asia in general.

Western countries for dating is a toxic situation for men, very risky and even expect a hateful response. Nothing what you can do about it. Best is to stay away from Western women, not even willing to try. It's almost that you have to be ashamed to be a white straight male.

The dating scene in western Europe is the same as it is in the US, very toxic for men. No wonder why men from western European countries are going overseas to find good women.

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

The Philippines sucks now though, one-word Duarte.