Photos of Hot, Cute, Sexy Girls I met in Angeles City, Philippines!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Photos of Hot, Cute, Sexy Girls I met in Angeles City, Philippines!

Post by MarcosZeitola »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 6:10 am
@MarcosZeitola
LOL, that's interesting, I guess you were dialed in to the Filipino beauty standards even as a viking warrior from abroad, since the guys from there (as far as I can tell from what you and @publicduende posted) pretty much set their sights on the, erm... well "whitest" Pinays that they can get their hands on, if possible??
I'd argue that for me it's more about facial features than it is about skintone necessarily. My first wife, for instance, had a pointy nose, but then she also had very dark skin. My current girlfriend is very mestiza-looking, so pointy nose, mixed features and light-skinned. Skintone is something I'm fine with being darker; I'm very attracted to black women from Eritrea, Ethiopia and certain parts of Somalia, for instance, as a dark-skinned girl with sharper features and more pointy noses is delicious to me.

African-style thick lips and darker skin, with more Arab-esque shaped hair, noses, eyes and eyebrows is kind of the "gold standard" for African beauties for me. But I very much share your appreciation for dark-chocolate colored ladies, albeit in my case the features need to be a little more akin to those from those three specific countries. I know, I'm picky in a mad way. :lol:
WilliamSmith wrote:

I'm the opposite: I love black women who pretty much always have adorable noses (which I wouldn't exactly describe as "flat," but compared with the super-pointy "Nordic" noses like I've got myself, comparatively so...)

So I guess my daughters will probably look something like Vanity here:
No shame in that. My own daughters by my darkest Filipina ex look very "Latina" in appearance; they're tall and well-built with my own European facial features, but their skin is more caramel colored and their eyes brown rather than my own green colored eyes. Their hair ranges from dirty blonde to almost pitch-black. A perfect combination. My son with the pale, more Spanish looking Filipina I'm currently with turned out looking fully caucasian, with blue eyes. But his hair is dark. He'll no doubt be a local charmer swimming in his nation's crème de la crème in terms of ladies. :D

We're both conoisseurs, brother. Just with slightly different preferences. Which is fine, so there will be enough beauty to go around, haha.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WilliamSmith wrote:
@MarcosZeitola
LOL, that's interesting, I guess you were dialed in to the Filipino beauty standards even as a viking warrior from abroad, since the guys from there (as far as I can tell from what you and @publicduende posted) pretty much set their sights on the, erm... well "whitest" Pinays that they can get their hands on, if possible??

I'm the opposite: I love black women who pretty much always have adorable noses (which I wouldn't exactly describe as "flat," but compared with the super-pointy "Nordic" noses like I've got myself, comparatively so...)
I admit that, like @MarcosZeitola, over the years I have been swayed towards the beauty canons of the average Filipino, who is all about non-Malay, non-Austronesian traits, fair skin, etc.

Having said that, I can always appreciate a sexy morena, especially when it comes to sex. The best experiences I have ever had here were all, inevitably, with morenas, especially those hailing from rural areas where people's dietary habits abound in natural aphrodisiacs, like pineapple, coconut milk and seafood. Of course I am not speaking for all of them, but there is something special about their bodies and their attitudes.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 6:25 am

African-style thick lips and darker skin, with more Arab-esque shaped hair, noses, eyes and eyebrows is kind of the "gold standard" for African beauties for me. But I very much share your appreciation for dark-chocolate colored ladies, albeit in my case the features need to be a little more akin to those from those three specific countries. I know, I'm picky in a mad way. :lol:
A real beauty, wow. You might find a few of that phenotype between Ethiopia, Eritrea and Somalia.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

publicduende wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 6:49 am
Having said that, I can always appreciate a sexy morena, especially when it comes to sex. The best experiences I have ever had here were all, inevitably, with morenas, especially those hailing from rural areas where people's dietary habits abound in natural aphrodisiacs, like pineapple, coconut milk and seafood. Of course I am not speaking for all of them, but there is something special about their bodies and their attitudes.
Agreed. Something special about girls from rural areas, ESPECIALLY if they live near a sea, somehow, in a warmer climate. The prettiest girls I've ever seen have usually, not always, but usually been from more inland, mountainous areas, or in cities. But the attitude, bodies and sensuality of girls who live near a sea or ocean and eat the types of food you mentioned, it's something else entirely.
publicduende wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 6:50 am

A real beauty, wow. You might find a few of that phenotype between Ethiopia, Eritrea and Somalia.
Yes... the closest I've gotten to getting such a beautiful creature was when I was talking to an Eritrean-Norwegian mixed girl. She was honestly divine. I wanted to marry her, I was head over heels. And it ended as soon as it started, it was super rapid, the rise and fall of something that could have been magnificent. In the end, she was too aware of her own youth, her beauty, and the many options it afforded her. No doubt being raised in a Scandinavian nation with all the liberties and rights that come with it and the built-in feminism, can't have helped.

Still, a man can dream, haha. There's such great beauty in the world. Often it is the very rarest of types, and usually they're mixed, either half-this, half-that, or with a quarter percentage "mystery meat" thrown in the genetic mixture. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 1:51 pm
Anyway f**k You Andrew. You DO NOT have a right to badmouth me any time you want. One more time and you are BANNED. You have already shown that you are a bad person and a scumbag and a backtabber. No one should have any respect for you. At least I have morals. You don't. I don't trust you. There is something off about you. You pretend to be a friend and then you backstab people in the back. Why do I attract scum and degenerates like you? God tell me?
@Winston That ripoff report was not written by me. Another user, "my life is garbage", sent the link to the ripoff report in a PM. The only thing I've done wrong I will admit to is going overboard here on the forum. I'm a little crazy and that's a weakness in my personality. I don't think I ever "backstabbed" you? LOL I don't do that my friend. You met me in person.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

kangarunner wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 10:14 am
Winston wrote:
Anyway f**k You Andrew. You DO NOT have a right to badmouth me any time you want. One more time and you are BANNED. You have already shown that you are a bad person and a scumbag and a backtabber. No one should have any respect for you. At least I have morals. You don't. I don't trust you. There is something off about you. You pretend to be a friend and then you backstab people in the back. Why do I attract scum and degenerates like you? God tell me?
@Winston That ripoff report was not written by me. Another user, "my life is garbage", sent the link to the ripoff report in a PM. The only thing I've done wrong I will admit to is going overboard here on the forum. I'm a little crazy and that's a weakness in my personality. I don't think I ever "backstabbed" you? LOL I don't do that my friend. You met me in person.
I believe you. That rip-off report was written by someone who also has an issue with me, which as far as I'm aware you've never had an issue with me. Check out my challenge to Rock. I posted lots of evidence in there about who I think tried to stitch you up with that rip-off report. Corey_Bee sent one to Voyager1 to post about me as well. So I absolutely don't think you published that rip-off report.

Did you post it anywhere after My life is garbage sent it to you? It was Rock who sent it to Winston saying you'd posted it somewhere.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 10:18 am
I believe you. That rip-off report was written by someone who also has an issue with me, which as far as I'm aware you've never had an issue with me. Check out my challenge to Rock. I posted lots of evidence in there about who I think tried to stitch you up with that rip-off report. Corey_Bee sent one to Voyager1 to post about me as well. So I absolutely don't think you published that rip-off report.

Did you post it anywhere after My life is garbage sent it to you? It was Rock who sent it to Winston saying you'd posted it somewhere.
You and @Lucas88 could be professional investigators with your level of detective work on this matter!

I'm going to send a PM now responding to you above. Standby!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@Winston If you're such an intellectual person, then why would you mindlessly chase working girls in Angeles City? Makes no sense. Why not find women who are more respectable.

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 3:52 am
HouseMD wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 7:25 pm
Winston wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 1:27 pm
Winston wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 1:23 pm
Why are you focused on that photo only MZ? What about the other ones?
There are a LOT of photos, man. I had to scroll down pretty far to find a car I felt looked cute. This one you're with here looks okay. :)

And you're right, the younger generation DOES look a lot taller. I mean still short, on average, but taller specimens are more common than they used to be. Maybe there's some hormones snuck in the food or something lol.

This one is pretty okay, too. Nice and tall. Seems to have a good face, decent features and her nose doesn't appear to be flat. Good figure, too. You sly fox, you!

She's the beauty pageant girl who was infatuated with me for a week. I thought I lucked out and met "the one". She acted very interested in me at first. But as usual, something makes them do a 180 as if a force or curse flips a switch inside them and turns them against me. Perhaps karma or a disturbance in the Force, as Star Wars would say. I dunno. But she had a ton of red flags too. You can ask @publicduende . I told him about it on WhatsApp. He thinks she was a hustler all along looking for free benefits, but she claims she lost her feelings for me suddenly and doesn't know why. This is like the 9th or 10th time this has happened. So I don't buy it as coincidence only. Something in the universe seems to not want me to be happily in love.

I am planning to find a good New Age psychic to see if they have any insight as to why. A lot of past life regression videos say that patterns from past life will keep repeating so I am trying to do that too, but the past life regression videos on YouTube don't seem to work well for me since I'm immune to hypnosis and suggestion.
If you want me to save you the trouble, you lack social skills and have a particular thought process that is bizarre and concrete at the same time. Basically, you probably have some degree of autistic traits. The lack of appropriate responses when women interact with you puts them off. If you want to find happiness, you need to find a woman that has similar difficulties. Basically, you need a femcel
That's your narrow judgmental opinion and anyone who knows me well will tell you it's wrong. I am kind and empathetic and treat women with respect. The girls in AC will tell you the same. They all say I stand out from other guys and am far better quality. I can hold conversations with AC girls for hours. It's never been a problem since 2006. But after the pandemic AC has gone downhill. All the other expats in AC agree.

If you want proof let's have a talk on the phone or on skype so you can see what kind of guy I am. You will see you are wrong. Perhaps you are the autistic socially awkward guy that you PROJECT onto me? I do not act socially awkward at all. I respond to every question and can read body language and am very attentive to others.

If you are a cool guy why won't you talk to me on the phone? Because maybe you're an asshole and gets off on attacking others? If you were a cool guy you would have no problem facing me. Positive guys don't do what you do.

I am not autistic. Just an HSP, a highly sensitive person. This woman on YouTube who is super wise and aware explains what people like me are. If you are open minded, I encourage you to watch this. It describes me to a T.

Just because I'm authentic and real and honest doesn't mean I'm an aspie. Only a sick delusional society thinks that. And you are part of it.

I'll bet you anything that if everyone met me and you they would find me far more LIKABLE than you. You sound like a miserable prick and cunt. There's no joy or happiness in your words at all. You are just full of hate and vile. Even the new age authors and self help gurus all sound nicer than you.
That's a lot of aggro when all I'm doing is calling it like it is. Plenty of femcels on your wavelength out there. As to talking to you, I see little point in it. The way you write tells me everything I need to know, unless you present vastly differently in the real world