Any "Wild West" places left?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Any "Wild West" places left?

Post by Jonny Law »

Cornfed wrote:
January 9th, 2023, 7:50 am
I missed the wild east days in Cambodia by a few years. In the 90s you could apparently pack a gun, do whatever drugs you liked, rent as many hoes as you liked and fund it all with easy English teaching. It was still somewhat free when I was there - you could still smoke cannabis in public for example, but nothing compared to what it apparently was at its best. Are there any places left like Cambodia supposedly was in the 90s?
Wild East Days Just Go To:
Myanmar aka Burma

You want gun packing fun you came to the right place! I was there recently the countryside women have few sexual partners (according to you is a good thing I believe).

Huge areas the Burmese Government is unable to go.

They do not have money in many parts. So even you Mr. Corn will seem not so poor in comparison.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Re: Any "Wild West" places left?

Post by Jackfruits »

Ukraine is now a wild place as is Russia as well