I got the hots for Cambodian girls!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
69ixine
Junior Poster

I got the hots for Cambodian girls!

Post by 69ixine »

those peer reviewed randomized studies using averaged facial morphs showing East Asian women are more attractive facially inherently than caucasian and black women,must of used southeastasian women(khmer,indonesian,thai),because I only feel this way about Southeast asian EXOTIC beauties.
and also Tibetan women.

I mean this is exotic on a good level,in a whole different otherworldly way.

and feminine too!like sex beings!

Cambodian guys are handsome too.

@Outcast9428 is the smartest clearest headed poster on here with the least issues,he is proven right time and time again,and on this I concede.

I also actually DO GOOD with southeastasian women.both online and in real life.

other women not so much.Maybe God is trying to give me a recurring message?

Going to east asia is possible for me,I am signing up soon for a at home health aide career(no educational requirments),and it's a job I love doing(helping people,yes even cleaning poo),and I can invest my meager income in houses in cambodia and live off the rent.

another thing @oucast and @MrMan ,I'm sorry for attacking christianity,It's just i find other religions more exotic,and I like the magical aspects of it,I would be fine with being a bible believing christian only on the condition of free grace without works,because I csannot handle religious stress due to my OCD.

Dr.Gene Kim is someone I think god sent me to find this path.

So my apologies to you guys for that,I hope you guys can give me advice on southeastasian women and also logical reasons fpor why they are the best choice for a man.

I mean they are REAL women,and they prefer east asian and caucasian guys which is a plus.even lite arab looking dudes like myself they still like just enough if not muslim.

East asian women are unbrainwashable by the Jew and the illuminati it seems too,as a majority.

they are naturally conservative.

btw,i don't know why but I do not feel this way about northeastasian women.I am not that into them at all.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: I got the hots for Cambodian girls!

Post by 69ixine »

The looks and ncharacter/personas of east asian mongoloid women prove there is still good in the world,and God doesn't let evil completely win.

I'm done with feminist and liberal women!any woman that can be brainwashed into that was trash to begin with!
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Also the thing is,is that I get so MANY hot girls from southeastasia,that if i had a INCOME I could be married next week.Having girls was never an issue for me with these women,it was that i had no income.my health aide career should change that.

just invest wisely.

God gave me math dyslexia,but there is always a way and he is showing me that.

spoiled notheastasian women do not like me.I never vibed with them.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I think the girl you posted is not how the typical Cambodian look.

This is more of what you would find if you try to date a Cambodian girl.

I mean, not hideous or nasty, but I personally prefer Filipinas...