Pinalove.com Rocks!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Pinalove.com Rocks!

Post by ladislav »

Filipino cupid, tagged, badoo, asian dating dot come, cherry blossoms, cebuanas, etc are almost dead now.

But pinalove.com rocks. It used to suck but now, it is booming! Haven't seen such activity for a long time.

New ladies join by the minute. So many of them there, and so pretty, it makes you dizzy.

They have a free version which allows you to send limited messages per so many minute and they they have a $25 (=/-) a month subscription and that one allows you to send unlimited ones.

Gents, go ahead and try it.

I've been on it for three weeks now and I can't tear myself away from it.

There are some knock outs there, I am telling you.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Pinalove.com Rocks!

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

ladislav wrote:
September 19th, 2023, 7:40 am
Filipino cupid, tagged, badoo, asian dating dot come, cherry blossoms, cebuanas, etc are almost dead now.

But pinalove.com rocks. It used to suck but now, it is booming! Haven't seen such activity for a long time.

New ladies join by the minute. So many of them there, and so pretty, it makes you dizzy.

They have a free version which allows you to send limited messages per so many minute and they they have a $25 (=/-) a month subscription and that one allows you to send unlimited ones.

Gents, go ahead and try it.

I've been on it for three weeks now and I can't tear myself away from it.

A lot of platforms are dying it seems.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

ladislav wrote:
September 19th, 2023, 7:40 am
A dating site that has Filipinas on it that are actually hot and not full of single moms that look like someone's underpaid maid? Well, slap my tits and call me Shirley, it seems like miracles DO exist! :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

i would recommend any shitty ass site as pinalylove which is full of scammers, fakes and ladyboys. i have a lot of success on bumble and badoo
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

You can meet a high quality girl on any of these sites, most likely.

I met my wife on Filipino Cupid (though it's worth noting that she was the only girl I messaged on that site because she was the only one I could find who fit my criteria).
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Maverick wrote:
November 3rd, 2023, 8:39 am
You can meet a high quality girl on any of these sites, most likely.

I met my wife on Filipino Cupid (though it's worth noting that she was the only girl I messaged on that site because she was the only one I could find who fit my criteria).
What were those criteria, if I may be so bold to ask?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 3rd, 2023, 8:47 am

What were those criteria, if I may be so bold to ask?
Well, because of the limitations of dating profiles, my criteria was only:

- good-looking
- no kids
- ages 23-27
- educated
- has a professional job
- has a profile with substance (ie: none of this "I'm looking for a nice man" nonsense)
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Maverick wrote:
November 3rd, 2023, 9:00 am

Well, because of the limitations of dating profiles, my criteria was only:

- good-looking
What is a good-looking Filipina to you?
Maverick wrote:
- no kids
Very wise.
Maverick wrote:
- ages 23-27
- educated
- has a professional job
- has a profile with substance (ie: none of this "I'm looking for a nice man" nonsense)
Seems pretty sensible. Glad you were able to find what you were looking for. Kind of a needle-in-a-haystack sorta deal, nice!
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 3rd, 2023, 9:12 am

What is a good-looking Filipina to you?
Well, basically just not fat and having the kind of facial structure that I like. I do prefer darker skinned girls, but it's not a deal breaker. I'm pretty short (5'6) so I didn't want to have a girl that was super super short (below 5'0).

My wife is 5'0 even and quite dark.

I really like her face. She has very animated gestures so her face appears even better than it is.

But I've seen light-skinned girls and tall guys that I've found attractive. I guess it's based on the facial bone structure?

In terms of body, I'm open to anything as long as they aren't fat (or even chubby).

Seems pretty sensible. Glad you were able to find what you were looking for. Kind of a needle-in-a-haystack sorta deal, nice!
Thanks! Yeah, I got pretty lucky, especially since I met her very early on.

I've been on this sub for years, but haven't posted in a while. I used to see your posts. From my memory, you used to live in a rural area in the Philippines and got married. Is that correct? How's everything now?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Maverick wrote:
November 3rd, 2023, 11:57 am
Well, basically just not fat and having the kind of facial structure that I like. I do prefer darker skinned girls, but it's not a deal breaker. I'm pretty short (5'6) so I didn't want to have a girl that was super super short (below 5'0).

My wife is 5'0 even and quite dark.

I really like her face. She has very animated gestures so her face appears even better than it is.

But I've seen light-skinned girls and tall guys that I've found attractive. I guess it's based on the facial bone structure?

In terms of body, I'm open to anything as long as they aren't fat (or even chubby).
Sounds lovely. My first wife was around that height as well, dark-skinned but tall-nosed.
Maverick wrote:
November 3rd, 2023, 11:57 am

I've been on this sub for years, but haven't posted in a while. I used to see your posts. From my memory, you used to live in a rural area in the Philippines and got married. Is that correct? How's everything now?
I used to live in rural area, indeed. But I have since gone through a lot of changes. My marriage with my first wife collapsed, we had three kids. I've had a daughter from another relationship. And then I got engaged to a very pretty Spanish mestiza girl last year, we have a son together. But our relationship ended just a few days ago, as it just so happens, so I'm once again a free agent. I f

It's been a pretty great adventure, but eventually I went back to Europe. Better pay, more stability. Three of my kids are still with me right now and I'm doing the whole single-dad thing. Not easy, but enjoyable. It's kind of a long story, how things became the way they became. But overall, I'm not unhappy about my life right now.

I think I'm kind of done with the Philippines, however. I feel I got out of it what I wanted to get out of it, and then some. So my focus is on other countries, other cultures, other types of girls and different phenotypes. Variety, after all, is the spice of life. For now, Europe gives me all I want in terms of career, family life, friendships and the occasional fling. But for my next wife, I'll be looking abroad again, a few years down the line. Am still in my early thirties, so no rush.

Do you and your Filipina have a family? It's good, when things stay stable and don't fall apart. Much, much better. You two live in the Philippines, right now? Whereabouts?
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 3rd, 2023, 12:05 pm

I used to live in rural area, indeed. But I have since gone through a lot of changes. My marriage with my first wife collapsed, we had three kids. I've had a daughter from another relationship. And then I got engaged to a very pretty Spanish mestiza girl last year, we have a son together. But our relationship ended just a few days ago, as it just so happens, so I'm once again a free agent. I f

It's been a pretty great adventure, but eventually I went back to Europe. Better pay, more stability. Three of my kids are still with me right now and I'm doing the whole single-dad thing. Not easy, but enjoyable. It's kind of a long story, how things became the way they became. But overall, I'm not unhappy about my life right now.

I think I'm kind of done with the Philippines, however. I feel I got out of it what I wanted to get out of it, and then some. So my focus is on other countries, other cultures, other types of girls and different phenotypes. Variety, after all, is the spice of life. For now, Europe gives me all I want in terms of career, family life, friendships and the occasional fling. But for my next wife, I'll be looking abroad again, a few years down the line. Am still in my early thirties, so no rush.

Do you and your Filipina have a family? It's good, when things stay stable and don't fall apart. Much, much better. You two live in the Philippines, right now? Whereabouts?
We just got married around 6 months ago. We're working on getting pregnant right now. We don't plan on having more than 1-2 kids.

Yes, we live in the Philippines in a small city in northern Mindanao. It's not exactly Davao, but has things like malls, McDonalds, Starbucks, etc. We have a mostly western-style lifestyle here.

My wife is a very stable person. She's probably one of the most logical people I've ever met (and this includes westerners). But we are having some friction now because she wants to stay in the Philippines (she has a high paying salary by Filipino standards working for US-based companies). I'm very lucky in that we split the bills here and she basically gives nothing to her family financially. They don't ask for anything.

But I still hate the Philippines and want to move back to the west (I'm a dual US/EU citizen so can go anywhere in those areas). Obviously, leaving the Philippines will strain our finances a bit initially and it will be adjustment for her. But I have a high-paying skill in the US. Just will have to re-integrate into that after being out of it for a few years.

So that's our primary point of contention right now.

Just out of curiosity, where are you living in Europe? Just asking because I'm considering all options at this point lol.