Tourist gets knifed by 3 ladyboys in Pattaya

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Tourist gets knifed by 3 ladyboys in Pattaya

Post by kangarunner »

https://www.thephuketnews.com/brit-tour ... e_vignette

Brit tourist knifed in fight with Patong ladyboys over price
PHUKET: A 23-year-old British tourist suffered a knife injury amid a fight with three Patong ladyboys over money at a condo in Karon early this morning (Feb 22).

Officers were told that the British man had contacted three ladyboys, or <em>katoey</em> in Thai, from Patong to come to his condo. The ladyboys had agreed for B4,000 each.

However, when the three arrived at about 3am, the British man gave only one of them B2,000 and told the other two to go away.

That’s when the fight started, along with a struggle for the British man’s wallet.

According to one version of events, the British man started hitting the three ladyboys, despite confirmation that the ladyboys had started throwing things around the room, and breaking them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Tourist gets knifed by 3 ladyboys in Pattaya

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

kangarunner wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 5:43 am
https://www.thephuketnews.com/brit-tour ... e_vignette

Brit tourist knifed in fight with Patong ladyboys over price
PHUKET: A 23-year-old British tourist suffered a knife injury amid a fight with three Patong ladyboys over money at a condo in Karon early this morning (Feb 22).

Officers were told that the British man had contacted three ladyboys, or <em>katoey</em> in Thai, from Patong to come to his condo. The ladyboys had agreed for B4,000 each.

However, when the three arrived at about 3am, the British man gave only one of them B2,000 and told the other two to go away.

That’s when the fight started, along with a struggle for the British man’s wallet.

According to one version of events, the British man started hitting the three ladyboys, despite confirmation that the ladyboys had started throwing things around the room, and breaking them.
:lol:
I just don't get people's attraction to ladyboys.. perhaps they are repressed homosexuals? :?
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Tourist gets knifed by 3 ladyboys in Pattaya

Post by kangarunner »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 7:01 am
:lol:
I just don't get people's attraction to ladyboys.. perhaps they are repressed homosexuals? :?
I don't either.

But there's so many dangerous people that seem to be attracted to Pattaya that I refuse to go there. Crazy people love Pattaya. The beach there sucks. There's nothing really beautiful about that area of Thailand.

If you want to be safe, stay away from Pattaya.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tourist gets knifed by 3 ladyboys in PHUKET

Post by Yohan »

kangarunner wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 6:54 pm
But there's so many dangerous people that seem to be attracted to Pattaya that I refuse to go there. Crazy people love Pattaya. The beach there sucks. There's nothing really beautiful about that area of Thailand.
If you want to be safe, stay away from Pattaya.
What has this to do with Pattaya? This article is about Phuket, Pa-Tong and Karon beach - far away from Pattaya.
Title of this thread is wrong.

If you socialize at 3 AM with 3 ladyboys for sex and start a fight with them over money you might find yourself in trouble everywhere and not only in Thailand.

We have our second home - our own rooms in Pattaya/Central and Pattaya/Jomtien since more than 20 years and if you use just common sense it's perfectly safe, also my wife and our 2 daughters with their partners and friends and with our grandchildren together are frequently using our rooms in Pattaya. - Never had any problem.

About beaches, you better go over with the ferry to the Island (Koh Larn) - We rarely go over however, as we have a huge swimming pool in our secure condominium compound (80 x 20 meter and up to 2 meter deep) which is only for tenants and their guests.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Tourist gets knifed by 3 ladyboys in PHUKET

Post by kangarunner »

Yohan wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 8:05 pm
What has this to do with Pattaya? This article is about Phuket, Pa-Tong and Karon beach - far away from Pattaya.
Title of this thread is wrong.

If you socialize at 3 AM with 3 ladyboys for sex and start a fight with them over money you might find yourself in trouble everywhere and not only in Thailand.

We have our second home - our own rooms in Pattaya/Central and Pattaya/Jomtien since more than 20 years and if you use just common sense it's perfectly safe, also my wife and our 2 daughters with their partners and friends and with our grandchildren together are frequently using our rooms in Pattaya. - Never had any problem.

About beaches, you better go over with the ferry to the Island (Koh Larn) - We rarely go over however, as we have a huge swimming pool in our secure condominium compound (80 x 20 meter and up to 2 meter deep) which is only for tenants and their guests.
I've been to Pattaya many times. It's a shit place in contrast to most other places in Thailand. But if you're looking to be a total sleazy degenerate, then yes Pattaya is good for that.

Koh Larn! LOL. I went there. It was lousy. Talk to me when you've been to Koh Lipe or Similan Islands.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tourist gets knifed by 3 ladyboys in PHUKET

Post by Yohan »

It seems you still don't know the difference between Pattaya and Phuket - Problem with a Thai map?

Similan Islands เกาะสิมิลัน are in Phang-nga พังงา province,
Ko Lipe เกาะหลีเป๊ะ belong to Satun สตูล province

Pattaya พัทยา is far away, belongs to Chonburi ชลบุรี Province