Wow check out these Traditional Good Filipina Girls who are Single!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Wow check out these Traditional Good Filipina Girls who are Single!

Post by Winston »

@publicduende and @MarcosZeitola:

Wow check out Filipina Pea talking to this roundtable of 3 good traditional sweet innocent Filipina girls who are 20! Wow so girls like this still exist in the PH? Isn't this a glimmer of hope? What do you think?

Another roundtable discussion she did with them.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Wow check out these Traditional Good Filipina Girls who are Single!

Post by Winston »

@publicduende

Check out these Filipina call center girls that are over 30 being interviewed by Filipina Pea. Aren't they Rock types? lol. Do they look middle class? Can you tell? How do you tell who is middle class? What's the criteria?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Why does every race of female look better than southeastasian women except black girls?

It must be horrible to make love to those things.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

88jose88 wrote:
April 4th, 2024, 12:14 pm
Why does every race of female look better than southeastasian women except black girls?

Different blokes, different strokes.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
April 4th, 2024, 11:13 am
@publicduende

Check out these Filipina call center girls that are over 30 being interviewed by Filipina Pea. Aren't they Rock types? lol. Do they look middle class? Can you tell? How do you tell who is middle class? What's the criteria?
You mean Rock's type in terms to shoulder to hip ratio? LOL who knows?

Honestly these girls are a dime a dozen. In their 30s, they know their biological clock is ticking and they can get pretty desperate. Not just in the Philippines to be honest :-)
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

88jose88 wrote:

Maybe desperate Western men decide that thinner females with an ugly face is better than a feminist landwhale in the America with a better face. In a race to the bottom, people accept less and less, and inferior conditions and inferior products and inferior circumstances.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@publicduende

Check out this other Filipina vlogger. She's very thin and cute, but plain. To me, she is good looking and my type. Definitely doable. She's also a good talker too. What do you think? Can the typical foreigner get a girl like this in the PH?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@publicduende

Wow check out these Filipina city girls that Filipina Pea interviewed. Aren't they your type? lol. How come city girls tend to have lighter skin?

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Why are you touting this woman's channel so heavily on here, Winston?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
April 6th, 2024, 11:20 am
@publicduende

Check out this other Filipina vlogger. She's very thin and cute, but plain. To me, she is good looking and my type. Definitely doable. She's also a good talker too. What do you think? Can the typical foreigner get a girl like this in the PH?
She is not ugly but she's very average. Personality-wise, I can imagine she, too, has the same fears about "meeting a foreigner" as any other woman on the planet. Goes to show how most Filipinas hook up with men like us out of necessity, not out of love.
Winston wrote:
April 6th, 2024, 2:06 pm
@publicduende

Wow check out these Filipina city girls that Filipina Pea interviewed. Aren't they your type? lol. How come city girls tend to have lighter skin?
Elementary, @Winston. They tend to come from families with less native DNA, plus they are (or they moms were) obsessed with not exposing their skin to direct sunlight.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Winston wrote:
April 4th, 2024, 10:45 am

Wow check out Filipina Pea talking to this roundtable of 3 good traditional sweet innocent Filipina girls who are 20! Wow so girls like this still exist in the PH? Isn't this a glimmer of hope? What do you think?

Another roundtable discussion she did with them.

Candace in the khaki top is my favourite because she's very cute and slender.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

yick wrote:
April 6th, 2024, 4:19 pm
I think it helps him somehow to promote his own forum, about HappierAbroad.

Her videos show that there are young single women available in Philippines for a long-term relationship and not only as bargirls.
There are also various follow-up comments, interesting to read.

About Philippines, these videos are quite of good quality, all in English and they show how Filipina women who have some educational background look like and speak English often rather fluently.

Especially for USA-citizens English is a major issue, when travelling aborad here to Asia, they expect that everybody can speak English wherever they go and in many Asian countries this is not the case.

Most Asian languages are rather difficult to speak and to write. That's gives Philippines some advantage for looking around for an Asian wife.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these classy girls in the pool being interviewed by Filipina Pea. The light skinned one with tattoos named Angel is hot and totally my type. Dang. Don't they sound so nice, sincere, and down to earth? You'll never see girls like that in the USA or in Taiwan, which are airheadish and toxic with an unfriendly attitude. They look and sound so refreshing! Amazing! Also Angel said she would go dutch with her date and take turns treating him. No way. I've never seen any Filipina willing to go dutch or treat me. Where does Pea find such girls? Dang.

I think these girls are from Dumaguete where Pea lives. Are Dumaguete girls that much better? Wow. Rock dated a girl from there too and she seemed very nice and educated when I met her. Btw, do you think Pea pays these girls to do these interviews? Where does she find them? So if I went to a college or university I could find such nice girls to do a video interview with me too, if I paid them a little cash? Most people I know refuse to appear on video if it's going to be posted online.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
April 6th, 2024, 4:19 pm
Because her videos are interesting and informative and revealing and show the real thing. They are definitely worth seeing if you are into foreign girls. Watch them and you will see what I mean.

88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

publicduende wrote:
April 4th, 2024, 4:05 pm
88jose88 wrote:

Different blokes, different strokes.
While beauty is a projection of the mind unto an object,and beauty does not inhere inherently in an object,we do have evolutionary conventionally beautiful standards in a mate hardwired into us as homo sapiens sapiens,and Southeastasian women do no fit that general standard.

There is a pretty average looking fat woman that is my case manager,I fell in love with her and for a while she was the most beautiful woman in the world to me due to our connection and how she treated me so nicely.I figure the same thing is such for low value white men that go to Asia to find wives or gfs.

The average young thin white woman in america looks better than even the top tier filipinas to majority of men,and I think it's just a case of sour grapes.