Wow check out these Traditional Good Filipina Girls who are Single!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Wow check out these Traditional Good Filipina Girls who are Single!

Post by publicduende »

MrMan wrote:
April 11th, 2024, 6:32 pm
It's all subjective. I'd say the first two Asian women are as good-looking or better than the two white women you showed pictures of. I'm looking at one picture a piece, and one of those girls has a fake-looking top lip. The Tibetans? I didn't think that first one is that good-looking. Kind of a big jaw, a sort of masculine feature, doesn't look that attractive to me. The second one is okay I guess.

Are Latinos more related to Tibetans than other Asian groups?
It's a bit less subjective when we compare the very top people from each society/ethnicity. Of course there will be drop-dead gorgeous girls from India, Tibet, China, Laos, Thailand, the Philippines, Japan, every Asian and non-Asian country. It's a big obviety.

What's less obvious is what a man is looking for in a woman, beyond physical appearance. Even just for NSA sexual encounters, there's a big question about how easy it is, for a man, to win the girl's favours. With the right mix of LMS (look, money, status) of course a man may succeed to have flirts with models and top-tier girls anywhere in the world. But that's something only maybe the top 1% of the men have. The City of London, where I used to work, is packed with young men who got rich working at banks and hedge funds, or manning their own startups. Most of them are just as miserable and frustrated, when it comes to dating girls, as anyone else.

I remember hearing some stories from some of my friends in London. This friend tried to date a Romanian girl, undeniably above average but nothing stunning. On her first date, she said she was expected to be dined and wined at a high-end restaurant and, until she got to know the man well, would only have sex at 4 and 5-star hotels. Basically, an "investment" of at least 1,000 GBP to even stand a chance to have a night of sex with a "7". My friend played along but made an excuse after their coffee date and left. He wasn't disgusted, no, that's something to be expected. Frustrated, yes. This is a dime a dozen girl who was working in a bakery shop, not some high-flying stunner. If she was behaving like that, he inferred, it must have been because other men spoiled her to that ridiculous extent.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out Filipina Pea talking to these nice Dumaguete girls about love and relationships. At one point she asks them "Why should a guy marry you?" lol. Their answers will turn your heart to mush @publicduende lol. PD where do you find nice girls like these? They seem so sincere and down to earth with a good head on their shoulders.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow @publicduende, check out these interviews with province girls by Filipina Pea. They look so innocent and unspoiled and cute and petite. lol. Don't they make your heart feel mushy? lol. They have such good attitude and values too. Wow. You'll never see girls like this in America. They also blush and giggle too, which American girls haven't done since the 60s and 70s.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

publicduende wrote:
April 11th, 2024, 8:21 pm
MrMan wrote:
April 11th, 2024, 6:32 pm
It's all subjective. I'd say the first two Asian women are as good-looking or better than the two white women you showed pictures of. I'm looking at one picture a piece, and one of those girls has a fake-looking top lip. The Tibetans? I didn't think that first one is that good-looking. Kind of a big jaw, a sort of masculine feature, doesn't look that attractive to me. The second one is okay I guess.

Are Latinos more related to Tibetans than other Asian groups?
It's a bit less subjective when we compare the very top people from each society/ethnicity. Of course there will be drop-dead gorgeous girls from India, Tibet, China, Laos, Thailand, the Philippines, Japan, every Asian and non-Asian country. It's a big obviety.

What's less obvious is what a man is looking for in a woman, beyond physical appearance. Even just for NSA sexual encounters, there's a big question about how easy it is, for a man, to win the girl's favours. With the right mix of LMS (look, money, status) of course a man may succeed to have flirts with models and top-tier girls anywhere in the world. But that's something only maybe the top 1% of the men have. The City of London, where I used to work, is packed with young men who got rich working at banks and hedge funds, or manning their own startups. Most of them are just as miserable and frustrated, when it comes to dating girls, as anyone else.

I remember hearing some stories from some of my friends in London. This friend tried to date a Romanian girl, undeniably above average but nothing stunning. On her first date, she said she was expected to be dined and wined at a high-end restaurant and, until she got to know the man well, would only have sex at 4 and 5-star hotels. Basically, an "investment" of at least 1,000 GBP to even stand a chance to have a night of sex with a "7". My friend played along but made an excuse after their coffee date and left. He wasn't disgusted, no, that's something to be expected. Frustrated, yes. This is a dime a dozen girl who was working in a bakery shop, not some high-flying stunner. If she was behaving like that, he inferred, it must have been because other men spoiled her to that ridiculous extent.
I avoided fornication and dated to marry, with Christian girls. So I never had that kind of conversation. That sounds like a whorish thing for a girl to tell a man, especially on a first date.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrMan wrote:
April 12th, 2024, 7:43 am
I avoided fornication and dated to marry, with Christian girls. So I never had that kind of conversation. That sounds like a whorish thing for a girl to tell a man, especially on a first date.
That's a luxury you could definitely afford 25 years ago, in Jakarta. A solid community with shared ethical and moral values, no rush in the (metaphysical) knowledge that it was just a matter of time before the perfect one could cross your path. And, of course, you call it the power of prayers, I call it the power of statistics, you had her.

To use religious terminolgy, it would take nothing short of a miracle nowadays to find a girl who is pretty yet modest, smart yet humble, and loyal till the end.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
April 11th, 2024, 8:21 pm
In Western/Continental Europe is this really true, for sure. Many women clearly overestimate their value and are very greedy.

The sad point is that such women find men who are so stupid and giving them so much money (or expensive gifts) and the Western feminist society's mindset considers such demands as 'normal'.... Expensive gifts for what?

I met women in the German speaking area with rather basic looks and rude low-life behavior, who openly told me they would never even consider to show up for a man for a second date after the first date if he is unwilling to offer them a precious gift to show up for a follow-up second date in return.

Amazing to see how love goes through the wallet, they expected some jewelry, like diamond/platina/gold ring, earrings or pearl necklace or expensive cosmetica etc/and in one case a young woman told me, as she likes equestrian sport, men asking her out should buy her a new horse as her own horse is not good enough for her anymore. Ridiculous demands....just ridiculous...
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
April 13th, 2024, 9:53 pm
In Western/Continental Europe is this really true, for sure. Many women clearly overestimate their value and are very greedy.

The sad point is that such women find men who are so stupid and giving them so much money (or expensive gifts) and the Western feminist society's mindset considers such demands as 'normal'.... Expensive gifts for what?

I met women in the German speaking area with rather basic looks and rude low-life behavior, who openly told me they would never even consider to show up for a man for a second date after the first date if he is unwilling to offer them a precious gift to show up for a follow-up second date in return.

Amazing to see how love goes through the wallet, they expected some jewelry, like diamond/platina/gold ring, earrings or pearl necklace or expensive cosmetica etc/and in one case a young woman told me, as she likes equestrian sport, men asking her out should buy her a new horse as her own horse is not good enough for her anymore. Ridiculous demands....just ridiculous...
The real problem isn't even the women asking too much, too soon, for barely nothing in return. It's the men who encourage this behaviour by "hyper-validating" their alleged qualities, putting them on a pedestal from which they will never want to step down, not even if the perfect guy came along.

I have seen this even on Filipinas. As soon as a girl starts to get noticed and knows she is pretty, her first thought will almost certainly be to run some "field tests" about how much they can get and how much they can get away with, jus because they're pretty. If they play their game well, by their prime (18-25), they will have learned exactly what kind of man they can attract and what they can extract from them.

The saddest part of this is that if said girls have some brains, in most cases they will forget to use it to learn something useful, work hard on a well-paid career, become independent, etc.