Aren't very attractive pHilipino girls just as prone to the

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Aren't very attractive pHilipino girls just as prone to the

Post by gmm567 »

following as American women?

"hey get hit on so many times regularly that they can afford to play games, be picky, treat men badly, etc. yet still be sought after by desperate men."

I just wonder some of those girls on tagged have over 4-5 thousand page views and hundreds of guy friends. Guys are a dime a dozen for them. Your comments please.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Like I said, some of them can be snobby. BUT there are always many who aren't that you can meet them. There are all types of girls in the PI, snobby ones and friendly ones. Yes there are beautiful girls who are snobby, but there are beautiful girls who are friendly and open too. Both of them exist there.

It's just that there is such a surplus of nice girls with no guy, that you always have girls to meet who want to meet you too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Aren't very attractive pHilipino girls just as prone to

Post by Hero »

gmm567 wrote:I just wonder some of those girls on tagged have over 4-5 thousand page views and hundreds of guy friends. Guys are a dime a dozen for them. Your comments please.
Well, it's not quite accurate to say that guys are a dime a dozen for them. I mean, any bozo can and will set up a profile on Tagged and send love letters to pretty Filipinas, but most of those guys will never have the balls to actually go to the Philippines and visit their internet friends. Those girls who are holding out for a perfect prince just because their online profiles get a lot of attention are living in a fantasy world.