Flights to Thailand

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Flights to Thailand

Post by MrPeabody »

I am scheduling a flight to Bangkok for the last week of April so I can take my CELTA. I went on Travel velocity and it seems that almost all of the flights stop at Tokyo. Do you think it is a good idea to avoid Japan? Are the airports even functioning? Any recommendation for airlines that avoid Japan?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

ain't narita airport supposed to have some of the highest landing fees in the world..
so maybe the cheapo airlines avoid it :P

whats the best website for flights?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Flights to Thailand

Post by Rock »

MrPeabody wrote:I am scheduling a flight to Bangkok for the last week of April so I can take my CELTA. I went on Travel velocity and it seems that almost all of the flights stop at Tokyo. Do you think it is a good idea to avoid Japan? Are the airports even functioning? Any recommendation for airlines that avoid Japan?
Check-out:
China Air or EVA (stops in Taipei)
Korean Air or Asiana (stops in Seoul)
Cathay Pacific (stops in HK)
Singapore Air (stops in Singapore)
Thai Air (direct from some US cities)
Air Asia
Philippine Air (stops in Manila)
Malaysia Air (stops in KL)
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I wouldn't take a flight stopping in Narita! You crazy?!?! There are other airlines that stop in other large cities I'm sure...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.