Roosh on Ukrainian Television

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Roosh on Ukrainian Television

Post by pandabear »

This is amazing.

You can turn on the captions to see English subtitles.

Roosh's point of view is taken as normal. Imagine something like this on American television.
Last edited by pandabear on May 15th, 2015, 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Is that the right link?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Whoopsie. Fixed it. He has also been on Romanian television.

Has our hero Winston done any television appearances, yet? Or, is this something to which we have to look forward?
Last edited by pandabear on May 15th, 2015, 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

pandabear wrote:Whoopsie. Fixed it. He has also been on Romanian television.

Has our hero Winston done any television appearances, yet? Or, is this something to which we have to look forward?
Ouch, that looks like a pretty trashy show on a local TV. Kudos to the presenter for keeping the dialogue in English, though. I think that's not the kind of exposure Winston would want to have, but that's just my opinion of course. Few can tell what tricks narcissism can play to its victims :)
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

He also made it to Romanian news.

Last edited by pandabear on May 15th, 2015, 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

Much of the culture of these former Soviet {(U.S.S.R., the greatest empire ever known to man, will rise agian!!!!)} nations have such filthy cultures now. This is ALL due to women's rights nonsense.

KEEP FEMALES OUT OF SOCIETY OR IT WILL DESTROY ITSELF, NOT PHYSICALLY BUT IN THE FORM OF DEGRADING THE LEVEL OF CIVILITY!

Also, these Ukrainian men are not very smart and easily fooled by this American man's overt friendliness. It's not that many Ukrainian men also think exactly the same as he does and necessarily agree with his lewd ideas. The Ukrainian males are just STUPID {(too impressionable)} and also want to present themselves as being agreeable to the super-power U.S.A.. They think American tourists have money and a passport that is coveted.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

All this publicity is not good. Once the word gets out western guys will head to Eastern Europe and spoil the place. Soon after some western girls might go there to enlighten the women there. If anything over mongering ruins places.

Regarding Winston....I think with Winston he is Asian ....if let say Ukraine put Winston on TV there will be more backlash dues to white racism. I mean how dare an Asian man say that the women are easy there. But Roosh is white ..albeit a weird hairy looking white guy but still white. So the audience might tolerate him.

Kind of surprise that the local guys are not jealous. I mean if I was a local Ukraine guy I might beat up Roosh .