Russian women unfaithful????

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Post by Tapatio89 »

Ghost wrote:You appear much browner in your instagram photos. :lol:

Fact is, you're a brown pipsqueak. And you're vain as f**k. Get the chip off your shoulder. You like to throw around the world "gringo," but you have more "gringo" traits than us "yanks": you're vain, narcissistic, shallow, etc. Worse than any gringo. And you're such a p***y that when someone on the internet expresses contrary opinions you lose your shit.

My advice, go learn self respect and try to increase your value. All you have is looks, which aren't that great. You're actually proud of having the opportunity to commit adultery with an ugly psycho Russian bitch. Like I said, if that's the Latin mindset, no wonder Latin countries are such dumps.
I am not brown, I am olive skin, nitwit. Want me to post an unedited photo? I am not afraid to put it. Typical gringo who cannot differentiate between brown (reddish-brown undertones) and olive (yellowish/golden undertones). The tall man in the photo he IS brown, not me as he is much darker than me and I have never gotten that dark. And I am yellowish white on my unexposed skin to the sun. Or you need glasses?

I actually find gringos to be much less shallow seeing that you guys do not care too much about your physical appearance or fashion and you are the fattest country in the world. And I did not commit adultery as I rejected the advances from the Russian woman. She was the one trying to commit it, not me. I was a single guy at the time, so your accusation is dumb and unreasonable if I rejected her advances.

You think I am stupid to fall for a married woman and not knowing if her man is an aggressive bull or not? Think again, I am very wary when it comes to that considering I have seen murderous stories in the US of husbands or wives killing not only their unfaithful spouse, but also their lover. My life is too precius to be taken away by a vulture with a retarded smile. I rather die being eaten by a crocodile which is more honourable than by some retard.

I know I have high value, thanks. My looks are good. Not model looking naturally but above average and can be confirmed by facial symmetry test (8/10). How about you? You are scared of showing your photo? Just answer the question.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:You remind me of Elliot Rodger, Tapioca. He was a short, vain and overly cocky little twink too just like you. Arrogant, easily offended and felt like the world owed him. Vowing revenge at the smallest of slight. I wonder if you will also throw hot coffee at one of us from your BMW if you saw us walking with some hot chick you felt you deserved to be with mor? Pathetic.

Unlike Rodger, however, you actually managed to find a wife. But something tells me that he would have actually been satisfied to have a good wife, rather then seek out Russian women to bang on the side.

Do you know those little dogs, who always bark the loudest? The ones who run away when you take a step in their direction? That's you. One look at you tells this gringo there is a reason you hail from the land of the Chihuahua. ;)
5 feet 7 inches is not short, pal.

Nah, I would not throw hot coffee at you or anyone for walking with some hot chick. Rather, I will find a chick hotter than his. It is more my style that way and have done it many times in the past :mrgreen: .

I manage quite well to get women for the long term unlike your buddy Rodger from this forum. Was he American or where he was from?

I actually hate dogs. I am more a cat person (both domestic and wild), reptile person and bird person (especially roadrunners, roosters and eagles). I am more a fighting rooster than a f***ing Chihuahua if you want to compare me with an animal, pal.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
droid wrote:
WTF? why did this appear today in the forum ads?:

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... d=10017624

Something's really odd, not only here but a couple other things. But I'm just not ready to call troll yet... :o
Or maybe starchild is unfusing me Tulsi leafs remotely.... :shock:
They do not look alike AT ALL. The lady below looks considerably older than my friend. Plus, my friend comes from a middle class background in Kazakhstan, thus she does not need nor wants gringo money

I think that is her. The eyebrows match, the mouth matches, the smile lines match, the pendant preference, even the teeth match in the other profile pic.
Heck, the profile says she is fluent in spanish and that she would go for a hispanic/latino/southamerican. there's too many similarities.
The only thing is the nose, but she could've gotten a nose-job.

Of course she looks a lot older, that's why i ask now, when was the pic with the dude taken?, when did you meet???
Maybe if you have more pics of her we could further study this.

What the hell is going on here??? I'm still puzzled why that profile came up the same day of the post.
Maybe I'm just seeing things now lol
My friend she is 26 years old, that woman looks like she is in her mid 30´s. Also, my friend currently is in Canada with the ugly Mexican guy who is her bf, not in Eastern Europe. Also, her name is different, but I will not publish it. Her facial features vs the older Slavic women look different.

She was in Mexico here not to long ago and she has had this guy recently

I think you are feeling jealous that the ugly Mexican guy has a hot Russian lady by her side and you have none not to mention seeing an ugly Indo-mestizo Mexican dude gets hot girls more than you. Do not be a sore loser and admit it. Honestly if I was single, yes, I would feel envious of him at first and puzzled as how an Indo-mestizo can get a good looking girl and I as a Euro-mestizo did not dated me rather, but then, I will snap out of it and search for a Russian girl of that same attractiveness or above as I know I can get a girl like that.

I suggest you do the same, pal.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

cdnFA wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
So you are calling Italian and French men queer? They are into fashion, ignorant American.

I would NEVER want to look like a Yank. You guys look like you rolled up from your bed in the back of the woods from Appalachia not to mention have very poor personal hygiene (Russian, Latin American and Asian women have said this about you).

I just laugh at you because you are an ignorant fool. If it makes you happy thinking I am hom, go ahead. At least I know I am not.

The first guy has a retarded looking smile and so easily to manipulate. No wonder his wife did what she did behind his back. I feel sorry for him but at the same time, I laugh at him.

The ones that are heavily into fashion. Yes yes I do. They don't come across as the most manly of dudes, not that I or others hold it against them.
BTW I am not American. Speaking of ignorant. It's even in my user name.

BTW one can look good and engage in basic hygiene and not look like a yokel without being being all gay for fashion.If you were not so pathetically shallow you would know this. Most of those pics you posted of ugly dudes wouldn't improve their situations regardless of what they wear. BTW picture of chick with dude, you notice the dude. You didn't say no homo so Nigga you gay.
If I was gay, I will not be married to a woman, pal. I am only attracted to women, but I will not deny those gringo men are ugly and the hot Russian girls seemed repulsed by them. Even a blind person will tell you they are ugly.

OK, sorry to call you American. My apology.

Well, I am a Libra, and Libras as you know like to take good care of ourselves, haha

Cheers
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

OK, guys, I thought about it and I apologize for my arrogant behaviour. I actually do come as pompous even from other Mexicans, but I think I should lower it down on the forum and be more friendly towards you. I did it because some of you think that only gringos can get foreign girls, but I also had a good number of good looking foreign women and I am not from the US or an English-speaking country.

I think rather than fighting or being like this, we should share our experiences. I am starting this by apologizing for my abrasive behaviour. Hope you can accept my apology. I want to read your experiences too, and give you advices if needed and vice versa.

Cheers
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Tapatio89 wrote:My friend she is 26 years old, that woman looks like she is in her mid 30´s. Also, my friend currently is in Canada with the ugly Mexican guy who is her bf, not in Eastern Europe. Also, her name is different, but I will not publish it. Her facial features vs the older Slavic women look different.

I think you are feeling jealous that the ugly Mexican guy has a hot Russian lady by her side and you have none not to mention seeing an ugly Indo-mestizo Mexican dude gets hot girls more than you. Do not be a sore loser and admit it. Honestly if I was single, yes, I would feel envious of him at first and puzzled as how an Indo-mestizo can get a good looking girl and I as a Euro-mestizo did not dated me rather, but then, I will snap out of it and search for a Russian girl of that same attractiveness or above as I know I can get a girl like that.

She is not that cute man, a 7/10 at most. So I'm not really jealous here, that was a dumb statement. You are the one that can't accept that "naco" was with her. Whatever.
Sorry but that dude actually looks better than you, tapatio, i don't see why you have to put him down so much. These guys are right, you hold a grudge against whites, but will also readily spit on guys -slightly- below your caste.

I still stand by this lol.
Just for fun, I overlayed the pictures and the features are mostly the same. The only way you'll make me shut up, is if you show a picture of you with her. I look forward to that lol

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:My friend she is 26 years old, that woman looks like she is in her mid 30´s. Also, my friend currently is in Canada with the ugly Mexican guy who is her bf, not in Eastern Europe. Also, her name is different, but I will not publish it. Her facial features vs the older Slavic women look different.

She is not that cute man, a 7/10 at most. So I'm not really jealous here, that was a dumb statement. You are the one that can't accept that "naco" was with her. Whatever.
Sorry but that dude actually looks better than you, tapatio, i don't see why you have to put him down so much. These guys are right, you hold a grudge against whites, but will also readily spit on guys -slightly- below your caste.

I still stand by this lol.
Just for fun, I overlayed the pictures and the features are mostly the same. The only way you'll make me shut up, is if you show a picture of you with her. I look forward to that lol

Well, your taste and preference.

That statement it was just a joke. Do not get angry. That Mexican guys is much below my caste significantly, not slightly If you say he is naco, is means he is from a lower class, which he is. I do not know why you think I am a pauper. You do not even know where I live nor my family background. If you think having a grandfather who lives in Santa Fe, a grandmother who owns a summer house, an uncle who lives in Metepec, some relatives in Plaza del Sol in Guadalajara, my father who owns a yatch and is Manager at AT&T, my mother who is slender, good looking and and not the stereotypical fat, ugly Mexican mother, or myself living in San Angel where I live which one block from Avenida Insurgentes Sur is for paupers or consider me low class, you definitely do not know Mexico and you are saying things recklessly and never been to DF. You are then typical ignorant American.

In Mexico, most Mexican girls would prefer me over him, that is fact. The ladies have better taste and I care about the ladies preferences, not from some guy who supports indios and vultures with retarded looking faces.

I do not hold any grudges towards anyone. You are the one who come with such statements without any concrete fact or evidence. Not a very intelligent way to do things.

You show me first a photo of yourself, buddy. Let´s see how great and wonderful you are. You are just evading showing your photo because you know you are not a good looking guy lol. The ugly guys always are like this. Not saying you could be one, but you are acting like one.

Also, I already apologized. So, stop with the grudges, all right?
Last edited by Tapatio89 on May 9th, 2016, 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

That's fine.
But can you produce the pics with her or not?? I'll take back my speculation when that happens.
If she is your friend for real and with the selfie pattern you have, it would be really unlikely you don't have pics with her.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:That's fine.
But can you produce the pics with her or not?? I'll take back my speculation when that happens.
If she is your friend for real and with the selfie pattern you have, it would be really unlikely you don't have pics with her.
She is my friend as I have her on my FB and she is also friends with my wife.

First, show me your photo. I will not do it until you do what I request you. I know you are challenging me because after I show it, you will give lame excuse not to show your photo. I do not get manipulated easily.

You do it first. You already saw my face, now it is your turn, buddy.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

You show me first a photo of yourself, buddy. Let´s see how great and wonderful you are. You are just evading showing your photo because you know you are not a good looking guy lol. The ugly guys always are like this. Not saying you could be one, but you are acting like one.
But I've never claimed to be some big shot, like you do. Your dumb logic(?) is twisted. Regardless, people here have seen my thumbnail here and have said i look ok, but that's beyond the point. I won't give you the opportunity to divert the discussion.

I don't readily expose myself on the internet like you, which is pretty irresponsible. What will your coworkers and superiors think when they -eventually- see all your weird drivel here? They'd probably drop you like a hot potato, goodbye marketing job or whatever.

So can you produce the pic or not? You're the one making a lot of claims. I will apologize if you come up with it.

Edit:
To clarify, my point here is Tapatio makes up a lot of crap, i think he just grabbed the pic from some social site. Even named it "naco con rusa".
I think the pic is from some time ago, and the same lady, now older, appears on the dating website. She is even fluent in spanish. lol
Last edited by droid on May 9th, 2016, 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:
But I've never claimed to be some big shot, like you do. Your dumb logic(?) is twisted. Regardless, people here have seen my thumbnail here and have said i look ok, but that's beyond the point. I won't give you the opportunity to divert the discussion.

I don't readily expose myself on the internet like you, which is pretty irresponsible. What will your coworkers and superiors think when they -eventually- see all your weird drivel here? They'd probably drop you like a hot potato, goodbye marketing job or whatever.

So can you produce the pic or not? You're the one making a lot of claims. I will apologize if you come up with it.
Other people have seen your photo, not me. And we are talking about me, not others.

I put that title on the photo because you know in Mexico the dude there is considered a naco (low class, indo mestizo ugly guy). She is in my Facebook list of friends. I am not going to tell you more details. Don´t you see quality of the photo looks recently vs the one of that 30 some lady? You really lack an eye for detail.

In Mexico, they do not do background checks online like in the USA they do. Different ball game here, thus I am not worried at all. If I was in Yankeeland, I will not be doing what I am doing now.

She is a friend, not my girlfriend as I am already married. And photos of my ex girlfriends and I together I already discarded them after I got married, so sorry, cannot publish it :cry:
Last edited by Tapatio89 on May 9th, 2016, 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Guys is it me but is Tapatio89 kind of like Winston in some ways.

You know how he highly values himself and has an explanation for ALMOST everything..and thinks there is something WRONG with everyone else and can be somewhat defensive. Is it me?
Blackknight mentioned that guys who post here had some sort of mental condition ..I'm starting thinking he maybe right.

(No offense to Winston by the way..his our cuddle founder.)
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

chanta76 wrote:Guys is it me but is Tapatio89 kind of like Winston in some ways.

You know how he highly values himself and has an explanation for ALMOST everything..and thinks there is something WRONG with everyone else and can be somewhat defensive. Is it me?
Blackknight mentioned that guys who post here had some sort of mental condition ..I'm starting thinking he maybe right.

(No offense to Winston by the way..his our cuddle founder.)
I do not know how our founder is, but since you seem to know him, how he is like?

I highly value myself because I defeated many obstacles in my path. For some, I may come as cocky or arrogant, but if one goes deeper, you see why I am the way I am. At least I am honest about it unlike some guys here who avoid questions and challenge others.

Cheers
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:

Edit:
To clarify, my point here is Tapatio makes up a lot of crap, i think he just grabbed the pic from some social site. Even named it "naco con rusa".
I think the pic is from some time ago, and the same lady, now older, appears on the dating website. She is even fluent in spanish. lol
Don't let him bother you Droid, Droid is this innocent little Robot that is dressed in armor because he is a little to handsome and not intimidating enough in stock trim.....
Time to Hide!
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Tapatio89 wrote: If I was gay, I will not be married to a woman, pal. I am only attracted to women, but I will not deny those gringo men are ugly and the hot Russian girls seemed repulsed by them. Even a blind person will tell you they are ugly.

OK, sorry to call you American. My apology.

Well, I am a Libra, and Libras as you know like to take good care of ourselves, haha

Cheers
You should look up beards. It's a thing where gays marry women. Just saying.
I don't get bothered being called American. The English speaking world is Americannormitive much like the normal world is and should be hetronormitive. However I will bust balls if you put them on a slab and give me a sledge hammer. I am not a Libra, I am a sarcastic fat guy.

We arn't like those Scots Welsh and Irish who totally lose it when you call them English. That is a load of fun BTW.

Being fashionable, having a huge chip on your shoulder regarding race and anglos that makes it easy to mock you... by HA standards, it makes you pretty normal considering many of the folks around here.