Wow, check out this video of Moscow

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Wow, check out this video of Moscow

Post by jamesbond »

This is one awesome video of Moscow, you guys have to check this out! :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CWRLajx ... el&list=UL[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

cool vid. Now I am thinking of going there.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

I've been to all places in the video except for Minsk, as their visas are really difficult! It's much better to go in Summer than Winter, but crowds can be really big!
Last edited by terminator on December 27th, 2012, 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

Post by Greetercb »

Terrific Video about Russia.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The first city was Minsk- Belarus, the second was St. Pete and the third was Moscow.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I second Ladislav. There are 3 cities in that video. In addition:

Above and Beyond music is amazing! I have seen them live many times during their tours in the U.S. They are definitely some of the top for trance music. And of course, they are from Europe.

Video quality is great, however he could use more variety for his shots. There are great areas of Moscow he missed IMHO. Kremlin is world famous and "Moscow city" highrises are becoming famous too.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ladislav wrote:The first city was Minsk- Belarus, the second was St. Pete and the third was Moscow.
Which Ruskie cities would Latino and Black men be most suitable?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Which Ruskie cities would Latino and Black men be most suitable?
Moscow is definitely the most exposed city. They even have a university named after famous African guy, it has thousands of African blacks studying there. So Moscow is slowly starting to get black minority growing over there. Same goes for other FSU capital cities, but they don't even come close to Moscow. Otherwise, skinheads and gangs are the same everywhere.
I would go study there!
http://www.rudn.ru/en/

However, I would point out that Belarus is considered a dictatorship as you may know. Funny, but it is also the safest country out of all FSU. Very low crime rates, very few foreigners that go there, food is very natural since their president is a former farmer himself. Prices are very cheap. All in all, I would move and live over there without thinking twice. Yeah, they still have KGB and may video tape you at the night club, but who cares about that? Girls are looking great, I dated many Belarus girls in the U.S.
lastyle7
Freshman Poster

Post by lastyle7 »

Can you say color touched, lol I wouldn't mind visiting Russia but like Vietnam & China not willing to pay outrageous visa fees.

Also didn't know about all the negros attending college, major turn off.