Men who can't get Russian women go to the Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Men who can't get Russian women go to the Philippines

Post by MatureDJ »

http://www.kommersant.ru/doc/2101408

(I use Google Chrome, which can translate it.)
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Russia has the highest divorce rate in the world, why would anyone want a Russian woman. I know a Russian guy that only dates Asian women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I know some Western guys who went to the Philippines after their Russian or Ukrainian girlfriend or wife scammed them big time. In that case, you can't blame them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Although I think Russian and Ukrainian women are hotter than Filipinas, I think Filipinas are a lot less stuck-up and shallow. There's always a trade-off.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

Wow this is really surprising. A russian guy who goes to the PI because he can't find a bride in russia?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

celery2010 wrote:Wow this is really surprising. A russian guy who goes to the PI because he can't find a bride in russia?
It could be that he could find a wife in Russia, but he doesn't like Russian women. I've had opportunities to marry American women, but I'm still looking abroad.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

I think Filipinas are hotter than Russians.

Spanish and Filipinas are my personal favorite, but the personalities of Filipinas win by a landslide. :D
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Anyone who thinks Filipinos are hotter than Russian chicks need to have their heads examined...
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Maverick wrote:I think Filipinas are hotter than Russians.

Spanish and Filipinas are my personal favorite, but the personalities of Filipinas win by a landslide. :D
I agree about the personalities. But how many long-legged blondes can you find in the Philippines?
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Taco wrote:Russia has the highest divorce rate in the world, why would anyone want a Russian woman. I know a Russian guy that only dates Asian women.
most men are obsessed with white women.its only right if its white.the p***y is only good if its pink and pale.so they delude themselves that there is a mythical place out there with traditional white women,some posters here even claim ukranian/russian women stay virgins until their 20s,despite the numerous reports in russian media that most russian girls start sex at age 12.the average russian woman slept with more men in her teenage years than the most slutty american clubskank.

but they are so nice to me on russiachat..they MUST be feminine!
:roll:

they badly want a traditional wife,but they also oh so badly want a white wife.hence the delusion.

truth is Eastern European women are not traditional at all,they arent more feminine either,if you count putting on makeup and looking like a anorexic twig feminine then you can find that on any american college campus.

but these men would rather Reject a brown woman who IS virgin,who does SUBMIT,and who coms from a culture where this is the only reality,for a russian woman!

why?because if its brown its not good.

this my friend is why the delusions regarding EE women are everywhere on the net. older white men from the babyboomer generation that want a significantely younger girl that reminds them of their mothers .not realizing among white women,this doesnt exist anywhere in the world except among the amish .
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

theprimebait wrote:
Taco wrote:Russia has the highest divorce rate in the world, why would anyone want a Russian woman. I know a Russian guy that only dates Asian women.
most men are obsessed with white women.its only right if its white.the p***y is only good if its pink and pale.so they delude themselves that there is a mythical place out there with traditional white women,some posters here even claim ukranian/russian women stay virgins until their 20s,despite the numerous reports in russian media that most russian girls start sex at age 12.
b\...ot realizing among white women,this doesnt exist anywhere in the world except among the amish .
In Ukraine, actually, if you get them younger as in 18-20, you will find many virgins particularly in the countryside/smaller towns. Not sure if they are the ones on those dating sites, though.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

'the average russian woman slept with more men in her teenage years than the most slutty american clubskank.'

This is so true, I can confirm this and my sample size iz 10-15 Russian/UK women. Non p4p .

At 10 they start sucking cocks, 12-15 most of them would start having sex, by 20 they have lot of experience
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

ladislav wrote:In Ukraine, actually, if you get them younger as in 18-20, you will find many virgins particularly in the countryside/smaller towns. Not sure if they are the ones on those dating sites, though.
I sure hope they're not on the dating sites. I'd hate to think that the women on the internet are representative of all Ukrainian women.

At age 45, I think an 18-20 year old is out of my reach, even in the Ukraine. But that's OK, I'd settle for a hot MILF in her mid-to-late 30's :D
Attorney at Large
Freshman Poster

Post by Attorney at Large »

I work internationally and know lots of men that shop in both markets with varying preferences. I've worked in Moscow for 6 months and the women were visually attractive but I thought they were too coarse and not very feminine....personally, I don't think I would want to date any Russian girl regardless of her looks. Plenty of Filipinas I would pass on to but there;s a decent number that have the looks and feminine and flirtatious manners that I am attracted to.

I have a very close American bud who looks like Rambo and is 50 yoa and dates a 53 year old Russian lady....he's happy and that's all that matters.

Different strokes for different folks.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Albert Einstein
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Personally, I don't see what the big deal is with Filipinas. I have never found them attractive in the least. Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Thai women, not to mention EE women, Latin women, Middle Eastern women, and African women are all much more attractive IMO.

Folks say that Filipinas have a great personality. OK, maybe so, but I'm reminded of a quote I heard from my good friend, "you don't f$%^ the personality." Trying to start a LTR without physical attraction is like trying to start a fire underwater.

Since I'm married, it's pretty much moot, but if I were still single, I would much rather take my chances in EE than waste time in the Philippines.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu