Is it true that Polish women LOVE Mediterennean, Mestizo, Middle Eastern, & East Asian men and Fetishize them?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Is it true that Polish women LOVE Mediterennean, Mestizo, Middle Eastern, & East Asian men and Fetishize them?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

69ixine wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 1:40 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 8:23 am
Meh! Polish women seems to be cold and distant to me. They're not my type. Super frigid and standoffish even though some of them are hot.
Their country isn't exciting either. All dark and gray...depressing soul sucking vibe and unfriendly people. Southern Europe and Latin America blows polish dark gray atmosphere out of the water.
Yeah,that's almost all Slavic white women though.

I agree with latin america.Ethiopian women are great too,but the men are the biggest cockblockers on earth and hate to see foreign men with their girls.

Latin america has a nice vibe,depending on where you go.Nicaragua seems safe in some cities,cheap prices,but bad medical care,and very friendly people and women.

Spanish architecture everywhere,tropical,good food etc

might wanna chk it out.

Why haven't you gone abroad yet my friend?
I was going to go on 2020 but COVID happened and airports made people get vaccinated before flying abroad. I didn't want to take the "Poison Jab of Death"= Covid Vaccine and I had to wait it out until the pandemic is over. I am still not sure now if airports require people to get vaccinated in international flights.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: Is it true that Polish women LOVE Mediterennean, Mestizo, Middle Eastern, & East Asian men and Fetishize them?

Post by 69ixine »

April 23rd, 2023, 4:51 pm
69ixine wrote:
Meh! Polish women seems to be cold and distant to me. They're not my type. Super frigid and standoffish even though some of them are hot.
Their country isn't exciting either. All dark and gray...depressing soul sucking vibe and unfriendly people. Southern Europe and Latin America blows polish dark gray atmosphere out of the water.

I agree with latin america.Ethiopian women are great too,but the men are the biggest cockblockers on earth and hate to see foreign men with their girls.

Latin america has a nice vibe,depending on where you go.Nicaragua seems safe in some cities,cheap prices,but bad medical care,and very friendly people and women.

might wanna chk it out.

I was going to go on 2020 but COVID happened and airports made people get vaccinated before flying abroad. I didn't want to take the "Poison Jab of Death"= Covid Vaccine and I had to wait it out until the pandemic is over. I am still not sure now if airports require people to get vaccinated in international flights.
I went back anf forth to different countries(3)in 2021 and you just needed a test in the last 24 hours showing up as covid negative.but that was europe.

I also didn't get the death jab.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

69ixine wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 4:54 pm
69ixine wrote:

might wanna chk it out.

I went back anf forth to different countries(3)in 2021 and you just needed a test in the last 24 hours showing up as covid negative.but that was europe.

I live in the U.S, I am not really sure even now.. maybe I'll wait a bit longer..

Glad you didn't take the Death jab. There is no cure for weakening heart muscles and the vaccine makers are not responsible for your death.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

April 23rd, 2023, 4:57 pm
69ixine wrote:
69ixine wrote:

might wanna chk it out.

I live in the U.S, I am not really sure even now.. maybe I'll wait a bit longer..

Glad you didn't take the Death jab. There is no cure for weakening heart muscles and the vaccine makers are not responsible for your death.
chlorine dioxide cures the death jab in right amounts.look more info on bitchute.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

69ixine wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 5:06 pm
April 23rd, 2023, 4:57 pm
69ixine wrote:
69ixine wrote:

might wanna chk it out.

chlorine dioxide cures the death jab in right amounts.look more info on bitchute.
It does? I'll look into it.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Natural_Born_Cynic Fortunately you don't have to get the jab anymore to travel pretty much anywhere... https://www.kayak.com/travel-restrictions?
trident765
Freshman Poster

Post by trident765 »

I am middle eastern and I was pretty much ignored on Poland Tinder. I got a few matches who were attractive, but they either didn't respond when I messaged them or they unmatched me when I messaged them.

I got more matches in Colombia, they were more responsive to my messages, and they were younger.

So I would say no, Polish women did not seem to be very interested in me as a middle eastern male. I guess my results in Poland were still better than the USA though because in Poland I did at least get a few decent looking matches (which even if they didn't respond to my messages I guess the fact they they matched shows that they at least were considering me), whereas in the USA all I got was an obese hog.

I read a few posts on here from 10+ years ago saying middle eastern men do great in Poland. Maybe things have changed since then?
Last edited by trident765 on September 20th, 2023, 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

I tried Polish women and they suck. They are a cold fish, very standoffish and Bunch of Niemcy or mute in their language.
Ukrainian women I also had bad experience with on Facebook. Bunch of standoffish ballbusting c*nts. Contrast to what Ladislav said.
trident765
Freshman Poster

Post by trident765 »

September 20th, 2023, 10:37 am
I tried Polish women and they suck. They are a cold fish, very standoffish and Bunch of Niemcy or mute in their language.
Ukrainian women I also had bad experience with on Facebook. Bunch of standoffish ballbusting c*nts. Contrast to what Ladislav said.
I am wondering if things have gotten so bad in Western Europe that incels from Western Europe have saturated Eastern Europe in a desperate last attempt to get a white wife. So eastern Europe is no longer a good option for getting women due to the immense competition.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

trident765 wrote:
September 20th, 2023, 10:44 am
September 20th, 2023, 10:37 am
I am wondering if things have gotten so bad in Western Europe that incels from Western Europe have saturated Eastern Europe in a desperate last attempt to get a white wife. So eastern Europe is no longer a good option for getting women due to the immense competition.
Yes it did. Western Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy) is just America's armpit now. Read many stories about German men going to Poland and Eastern europe for dating and sex. They don't want to f*ck their own women.