Alternatives to Russia (or Ukraine, etc)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Alternatives to Russia (or Ukraine, etc)

Post by ladislav »

For the foreseeable future it looks like you may not be able to go to Russia to get a sweet, blonde wife. And even if you could, having a wife with that passport may cause undue complications. Are there alternatives?
Not Belarus,it is pretty much the same as Russia
Possibly Ukraine's Trans-carpathian region ( Uzhorod/Mukacheve areas) No war there. Plenty of girls there still.
Then, you have the Baltics, EU - so expensive. Better have a good online source of income.
Kazakstan- some 30% white people, 70% Oriental. An ally of Russia but not actively so.
I think the Baltics win hands down at this time. And they are EU citizens, English is widely spoken.
It's just that they will cost you at least 2X of what it would cost you to live well in Russia.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Alternatives to Russia (or Ukraine, etc)

Post by Cornfed »

If you were down with marrying sluts, why not take advantage of all the Ukrainian refugees flooding into Western Europe? Or rather than marrying them, if you could pose as being wealthy just string them along for casual sex.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

ladislav wrote:
April 11th, 2022, 7:53 am
I think the Baltics win hands down at this time. And they are EU citizens, English is widely spoken.
It's just that they will cost you at least 2X of what it would cost you to live well in Russia.
Most girls in the Baltics are liberal Western sluts. They're not as terrible as Swedish or Finnish girls, but they still among the most liberal, Western girls. Baltic girls can be very beautiful but they're also very immoral and very Westernized.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Alfredo Effect
Freshman Poster

Post by Alfredo Effect »

Maybe Poland. I wouldve said Belarus but not an option right now.

I've spent extensive research trying to find the best country for white girls and tbh they all suck. Asia and Latin America are better.

I'm so glad I'm not super hung up on race. A lot of guys I know have meltdowns when they can't find a snow bunny to love.

I also looked into Siberia (Kazan, Volgograd, Omsk, Novosibirsk, etc). Seems so so. Can be doable but most Russian women interested in me online are old maids (35++). That's complete bullshit when I can date girls under 25 in Asia.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
April 11th, 2022, 8:00 am
If you were down with marrying sluts, why not take advantage of all the Ukrainian refugees flooding into Western Europe? Or rather than marrying them, if you could pose as being wealthy just string them along for casual sex.
This sounds not so bad at the first look, but most refugees are women often with children, are married or widows.
Some of those women also arrived with their old parents or other relatives.

It might be possible to find a nice woman, but you need some knowledge of Russian or sometimes German will do.
If you are a man, single and an EU-citizen, have a regular job and a fix address within EU it is maybe OK. But I think these women are not so young and rarely alone when entering EU territory. Somehow problematic ...