I have been visiting Hungary for the past week, here is my trip report

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

I have been visiting Hungary for the past week, here is my trip report

Post by Outcast9428 »

If anybody was wondering why I've been pretty absent from the forum lately, that is why. I have been very busy exploring Hungary and trying to learn if everything I've read about it was true. I've been reading for awhile about how Hungary has been going through a conservative revolution under Viktor Orban. Orban has reconstructed the school curriculums to teach traditional Christian values, he has kicked the liberals out of every institution in the country including the media, production of plays, the corporations, the courts, and has enough control over parliament that his Fidesz party holds a two thirds majority. Orban came to power in 2010 and was recently re-elected just this year. Since 2018, he has been implementing some of the most pro-family policies in the world. Giving $30,000 loans to newly wed couples that they are fully reimbursed on upon the birth of their third child. If people get divorced they are required to pay the loan back with interest. Upon the birth of a fourth child, mothers are completely exempt from taxation. Orban and members of his government have gotten in trouble internationally for prohibiting mass migration into Hungary, for criminalizing LGBT propaganda, for banning gender studies courses from being taught in Hungarian universities, and for saying that women should not compete with men.

So I wanted to travel to Hungary to see whether it really does feel conservative and if Orban's government is truly turning Hungary into a right-wing society. I was worried about being disappointed with Hungary the way I was extremely disappointed with Florida but my conclusion is that Hungary definitely feels like a conservative country. In the airport you can see signs all over the walkway saying "family friendly Hungary." On the cab driving to the city we saw graffiti saying "f**k BLM" next to a white pride symbol, and several points while walking around the city, we saw signs painted onto the sidewalks showing a man and a woman holding hands. Hungary also does have a lot of couples and families walking around. Not only that but you even see a decent number of women walking around in wedding dresses. The Hungarian flag is absolutely pervasive and flies off almost every building and sometimes you see dozens of them lining up major roads. The Hungarians make it obvious they are very proud of their country.

First of all, there is no left-wing political correctness in Hungary whatsoever. The stores there literally sell a brand of candy named "negro." One of the first conversations my friend and I had was with a bartender who criticized American political correctness and said "opinions are like buttholes, everybody's got one." The tour guide who showed us around the city also turned out to be like me and @MrMan levels of traditional. He said at full volume on a crowded bus that women belonged in the home and that it was unhealthy for a family to have two careers, that women should not be trying to do men's job but rather create soul and warmth in the home.

What really stunned me though and proved to me that Hungary is definitely a conservative country was going to the bars and nightclubs. Whereas in US nightclubs, you frequently see guys walking up behind random girls and grinding on them. US bars and nightclubs are a no holds barred meat market for hookups. The Budapest bars and nightclubs on the other hand had no grinding, completely innocent dancing, and generally it felt like a place to hang out with friends or bring your girlfriend on a date rather then a place to find somebody to sleep with. We even saw a girl in the nightclub in a wedding dress with a ribbon over her shoulder reading "bride to be." The nightclubs were almost entirely people who looked 18-25 whereas US nightclubs tend to be a heavy mix of everybody aged 21 all the way up to 40.

What really surprised me most though, was that not everybody in Hungary who has conservative views is a fan of Viktor Orban or Fidesz. Our tour guide felt like he was incompetent economically and wasted a lot of money on soccer stadiums. He also seemed to believe that Orban was too close to an authoritarian leader, saying there was no real opposition left in Hungary and that a lot of the nation's wealth was going into the pockets of party members.

What I told him was that even if Orban's party was hoarding wealth and spending wastefully that I still felt like Orban's government was really enviable compared to the US government because our government makes no secret out of openly hating us and just wanting us to be miserable. The government did nothing as thousands of livelihoods were ruined by the BLM riots, they don't try at all to support families, quite the opposite it seems our current government wants to de-incentivize marriage and families. For the most part he remained silent so I couldn't get a read on whether he thought it was worse or not. Now the FBI is showing itself to be the US's version of the KGB, trying its hardest to cover Biden's ass and persecute his political opponents. While I understand that Hungary is a more economically depressed nation then the US is, which fuels a lot more resentment over Orban's wasteful spending or hoarding of wealth, at least Orban is genuinely trying to make Hungary a better country.

Just today, the Hungarian government released a study saying that the education system is too feminine and that it needs to be designed to better develop boys' ability to innovate and succeed. They said that too many female college graduates was bad for the nation's birth rate. I have to ask, how many governments in the world are left outside of the Muslim world that are willing to be so openly anti-feminist and pro-male? For me, I'd take the "corruption" of Fidesz officials over the open hatred towards white males displayed by every institution of the American government any day.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I have been visiting Hungary for the past week, here is my trip report

Post by gsjackson »

Great report. Thanks. I spent a week in Budapest 20 years ago. What made the biggest impression on me then was how much public display of affection there was between males and females. Unlike anything I'd seen in the West. Hungary was also very cheap back then.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Outcast9428 wrote:
August 26th, 2022, 7:17 pm
If anybody was wondering why I've been pretty absent from the forum lately, that is why. I have been very busy exploring Hungary and trying to learn if everything I've read about it was true. I've been reading for awhile about how Hungary has been going through a conservative revolution under Viktor Orban. Orban has reconstructed the school curriculums to teach traditional Christian values, he has kicked the liberals out of every institution in the country including the media, production of plays, the corporations, the courts, and has enough control over parliament that his Fidesz party holds a two thirds majority. Orban came to power in 2010 and was recently re-elected just this year. Since 2018, he has been implementing some of the most pro-family policies in the world. Giving $30,000 loans to newly wed couples that they are fully reimbursed on upon the birth of their third child. If people get divorced they are required to pay the loan back with interest. Upon the birth of a fourth child, mothers are completely exempt from taxation. Orban and members of his government have gotten in trouble internationally for prohibiting mass migration into Hungary, for criminalizing LGBT propaganda, for banning gender studies courses from being taught in Hungarian universities, and for saying that women should not compete with men.

So I wanted to travel to Hungary to see whether it really does feel conservative and if Orban's government is truly turning Hungary into a right-wing society. I was worried about being disappointed with Hungary the way I was extremely disappointed with Florida but my conclusion is that Hungary definitely feels like a conservative country. In the airport you can see signs all over the walkway saying "family friendly Hungary." On the cab driving to the city we saw graffiti saying "f**k BLM" next to a white pride symbol, and several points while walking around the city, we saw signs painted onto the sidewalks showing a man and a woman holding hands. Hungary also does have a lot of couples and families walking around. Not only that but you even see a decent number of women walking around in wedding dresses. The Hungarian flag is absolutely pervasive and flies off almost every building and sometimes you see dozens of them lining up major roads. The Hungarians make it obvious they are very proud of their country.

First of all, there is no left-wing political correctness in Hungary whatsoever. The stores there literally sell a brand of candy named "negro." One of the first conversations my friend and I had was with a bartender who criticized American political correctness and said "opinions are like buttholes, everybody's got one." The tour guide who showed us around the city also turned out to be like me and @MrMan levels of traditional. He said at full volume on a crowded bus that women belonged in the home and that it was unhealthy for a family to have two careers, that women should not be trying to do men's job but rather create soul and warmth in the home.

What really stunned me though and proved to me that Hungary is definitely a conservative country was going to the bars and nightclubs. Whereas in US nightclubs, you frequently see guys walking up behind random girls and grinding on them. US bars and nightclubs are a no holds barred meat market for hookups. The Budapest bars and nightclubs on the other hand had no grinding, completely innocent dancing, and generally it felt like a place to hang out with friends or bring your girlfriend on a date rather then a place to find somebody to sleep with. We even saw a girl in the nightclub in a wedding dress with a ribbon over her shoulder reading "bride to be." The nightclubs were almost entirely people who looked 18-25 whereas US nightclubs tend to be a heavy mix of everybody aged 21 all the way up to 40.

What really surprised me most though, was that not everybody in Hungary who has conservative views is a fan of Viktor Orban or Fidesz. Our tour guide felt like he was incompetent economically and wasted a lot of money on soccer stadiums. He also seemed to believe that Orban was too close to an authoritarian leader, saying there was no real opposition left in Hungary and that a lot of the nation's wealth was going into the pockets of party members.

What I told him was that even if Orban's party was hoarding wealth and spending wastefully that I still felt like Orban's government was really enviable compared to the US government because our government makes no secret out of openly hating us and just wanting us to be miserable. The government did nothing as thousands of livelihoods were ruined by the BLM riots, they don't try at all to support families, quite the opposite it seems our current government wants to de-incentivize marriage and families. For the most part he remained silent so I couldn't get a read on whether he thought it was worse or not. Now the FBI is showing itself to be the US's version of the KGB, trying its hardest to cover Biden's ass and persecute his political opponents. While I understand that Hungary is a more economically depressed nation then the US is, which fuels a lot more resentment over Orban's wasteful spending or hoarding of wealth, at least Orban is genuinely trying to make Hungary a better country.

Just today, the Hungarian government released a study saying that the education system is too feminine and that it needs to be designed to better develop boys' ability to innovate and succeed. They said that too many female college graduates was bad for the nation's birth rate. I have to ask, how many governments in the world are left outside of the Muslim world that are willing to be so openly anti-feminist and pro-male? For me, I'd take the "corruption" of Fidesz officials over the open hatred towards white males displayed by every institution of the American government any day.
I just don't understand why so many nations feel that they are beholden to the LBGTQ people anyway, whats so damn special about them that they have to take over every goddamn nation on earth? And what have any of them done to even make society or life better? All they ever do is throw bitch fits at the world and have views that they believe should be tolerated while they get to choose to be intolerant of views they don't even like. A lot of nations are also falling apart because of damn leftism, but I'm no fan of Conservatism either. Just saying Leftist are doing a lot of the heavy damage right now because they don't even give a shit about making life hard for people including making it harder for themselves when the people allowing them to f**k everything up turn on them. Every nation they have control over got brutally cucked.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I am not opposed to a woman working or even having a career outside the home, if her husband is on board with it, but I believe she should prioritize home and family over career. Couples with no kids who can hire a maid may not have a lot of work to do at home.

I'd heard some good things about Hungary rejecting the trans insanity and promoting family.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Awesome @Outcast9428, thanks for the interesting trip report. Hungary looks very promising, I noticed that and posted a couple things about it earlier in my threads on avoiding jewish influence and homosexuals, and noticed Hungary was indeed looking very promising (corroborated by the jewmedia and secular jewry on social media squealing about the "blatant antisemitism" and so on).

P.S. Don't worry about me trying to go there and lay Hungarian women, by the way. The tradpill notion that women getting laid "ruins them" is neurotic, but it's a moot point for me since I'm not going there, but just cheering the Hungarians on for rightwing nationalism and throwing down the gauntlet against the international ZOGs' agenda of pushing in mass immigration and globohomo.
Good luck to you expats considering Hungary as a go-to zone as well!

I was wondering if the Baltic states might be similar (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, etc, some of which have a whole lotta hot white women + a nice ratio of many more females to males), but Hungary sounds like they're the main one doing the best job so far on the nationalist backlash side.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MrMan wrote:
September 1st, 2022, 6:13 am
I am not opposed to a woman working or even having a career outside the home, if her husband is on board with it, but I believe she should prioritize home and family over career. Couples with no kids who can hire a maid may not have a lot of work to do at home.

I'd heard some good things about Hungary rejecting the trans insanity and promoting family.
Very few countries have rejected it though since it's everywhere now. Japan, Thailand, Philippines, America, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Canada, Ukraine, Australia, UK, India, the list goes on and on. Whats so disturbing about it is that very few women are changing their genders, it's seriously just the men doing it. That's the deranged part about all of this. So many men want to be women globally all over the world that's why female to male trans people are extremely rare in a lot of countries including the United States which probably has the highest ratio of women to male trans people than any other nation but it's still small in comparison to the number of men turning "female.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Outcast9428 wrote:

Thus far sounds like my kind of country. I could be wrong, but I do want to be right!! :-)
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
August 26th, 2022, 11:52 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:

I just don't understand why so many nations feel that they are beholden to the LBGTQ people anyway, whats so damn special about them that they have to take over every goddamn nation on earth? And what have any of them done to even make society or life better? All they ever do is throw bitch fits at the world and have views that they believe should be tolerated while they get to choose to be intolerant of views they don't even like. A lot of nations are also falling apart because of damn leftism, but I'm no fan of Conservatism either. Just saying Leftist are doing a lot of the heavy damage right now because they don't even give a shit about making life hard for people including making it harder for themselves when the people allowing them to f**k everything up turn on them. Every nation they have control over got brutally cucked.
I wholeheartedly agree!!!!! :+1:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I read an article recently that said that, in the last ten years, Hungary is the European nation that saw the largest increase in its birth rate. It's still abysmally low at 1.49 children per woman, mind you, so they're nowhere near "out of the woods" yet. Still, it's incredibly promising:

https://dailynewshungary.com/hungary-bi ... est-in-eu/

It really does seem like Orban's Hungary is the ONLY European Union member state that takes the dwindling birth rates issue seriously. That's incredibly commendable. They also manage to do this while actively resisting the influx of refugees and fortune seekers from the third world, whose numbers artificially inflate the birth rates of other EU members like France.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 10th, 2022, 2:37 am
I read an article recently that said that, in the last ten years, Hungary is the European nation that saw the largest increase in its birth rate. It's still abysmally low at 1.49 children per woman, mind you, so they're nowhere near "out of the woods" yet. Still, it's incredibly promising:

It really does seem like Orban's Hungary is the ONLY European Union member state that takes the dwindling birth rates issue seriously. That's incredibly commendable. They also manage to do this while actively resisting the influx of refugees and fortune seekers from the third world, whose numbers artificially inflate the birth rates of other EU members like France.
Sounds like stealthing shouldn't be a problem, and sometimes is probably encouraged for the guy to do.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
September 10th, 2022, 11:23 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Sounds like stealthing shouldn't be a problem, and sometimes is probably encouraged for the guy to do.
Depending on the type of girl, its probably a good thing if she were to become a mother. For a lot of girls its their salvation. In a world full of suckers sometimes all it takes is that one man with the Michael Phelps level swimmers to get the job done lol.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 10th, 2022, 11:31 am
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
September 10th, 2022, 11:23 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Depending on the type of girl, its probably a good thing if she were to become a mother. For a lot of girls its their salvation. In a world full of suckers sometimes all it takes is that one man with the Michael Phelps level swimmers to get the job done lol.
Jokes. LoL :lol: :lol:
So whilst most of Earth idiots got vaxxinated, I've been "vazzinated" since '07 so the love potion remains in gridlock in Prune Mtn. whilst Vas Deferens and Uretha the traffic shows yellow and green Google map colours. LoL :lol:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 1st, 2022, 11:34 pm
MrMan wrote:
September 1st, 2022, 6:13 am

Very few countries have rejected it though since it's everywhere now. Japan, Thailand, Philippines, America, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Canada, Ukraine, Australia, UK, India, the list goes on and on. Whats so disturbing about it is that very few women are changing their genders, it's seriously just the men doing it. That's the deranged part about all of this. So many men want to be women globally all over the world that's why female to male trans people are extremely rare in a lot of countries including the United States which probably has the highest ratio of women to male trans people than any other nation but it's still small in comparison to the number of men turning "female.
@WanderingProtagonist
That's interesting that it's mostly men becoming transformers, I didn't know whether that was the case, but guess it makes sense since the feminization of men is such a top goal of the globohomo scene. Of course it's no surprise that deranged men going "trans" without even getting their gonads and schlongs removed are trying to go outcompete or even beat up biologic women in women's sports, since that advantage wouldn't work the other way around for born women going trans. :shock:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

WilliamSmith wrote:
September 1st, 2022, 4:00 pm
Awesome @Outcast9428, thanks for the interesting trip report. Hungary looks very promising, I noticed that and posted a couple things about it earlier in my threads on avoiding jewish influence and homosexuals, and noticed Hungary was indeed looking very promising (corroborated by the jewmedia and secular jewry on social media squealing about the "blatant antisemitism" and so on).

P.S. Don't worry about me trying to go there and lay Hungarian women, by the way. The tradpill notion that women getting laid "ruins them" is neurotic, but it's a moot point for me since I'm not going there, but just cheering the Hungarians on for rightwing nationalism and throwing down the gauntlet against the international ZOGs' agenda of pushing in mass immigration and globohomo.
Good luck to you expats considering Hungary as a go-to zone as well!

I was wondering if the Baltic states might be similar (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, etc, some of which have a whole lotta hot white women + a nice ratio of many more females to males), but Hungary sounds like they're the main one doing the best job so far on the nationalist backlash side.
Since around cheap flights started it has been overrun by British stag parties and economically it's very rich now. Same as western Europe. Don't bother
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

Personally I would rate Hungary as a racist country.