JohnnyFD

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
shogunpanda007
Freshman Poster

JohnnyFD

Post by shogunpanda007 »

Has anyone heard of JohnnyFD aka "Johnny Wolf" who used to be a PUA red pill guy & became a digital nomad in Chiang Mai, Thailand?

This "Johnny" guy made his money scamming people in Thailand claiming he was a master expert of dropshipping business but refused to show any metrics to anyone.

Now he's posting YT videos of his daily life in Ukraine and he lost a huge investment in an apartment in Kyiv when the Russians invaded.

Most of his videos are him eating and walking around yet he's still morbidly obese plus balding. This dude used to be a former muay thai fighter!

He recently obtained his permanent residency visa in Ukraine - does he have any chance getting a Ukrainian girlfriend / wife?

https://www.johnnyfd.com/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Re: JohnnyFD

Post by Space Invaders »

He's my twin brother. U calling me ugly?
shogunpanda007
Freshman Poster

Post by shogunpanda007 »

Space Invaders wrote:
January 16th, 2023, 2:02 pm
He's my twin brother. U calling me ugly?
Yup. So which one is the skinny sex machine chick magnet?
Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

I like him. He's the only travel vlogger I watch. Man, he does hang out with some stunning European women, though. I've seen some real beauties on his channel.
shogunpanda007
Freshman Poster

Post by shogunpanda007 »

Space Invaders wrote:
January 17th, 2023, 9:29 am
I like him. He's the only travel vlogger I watch. Man, he does hang out with some stunning European women, though. I've seen some real beauties on his channel.
Paying women to pretend to like him doesn't count buddy
Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

shogunpanda007 wrote:
January 17th, 2023, 1:51 pm
Space Invaders wrote:
Well, you pay for it one way or another? I guess I'd rather pay to be around hot euro babes than hideous looking filipinas.
shogunpanda007
Freshman Poster

Post by shogunpanda007 »

Space Invaders wrote:
January 17th, 2023, 4:13 pm
shogunpanda007 wrote:
January 17th, 2023, 1:51 pm
Space Invaders wrote:
Well, you pay for it one way or another? I guess I'd rather pay to be around hot euro babes than hideous looking filipinas.
Space "Small g" Invaders got mad because Misa Campo rejected him

Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

She's lovely but you'd need to be Pacman status to date her. I'm saying for a regular guy, Johnny has a pretty enviable lifestyle. He's what I think of as a happier abroad success story.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Met him years ago in NYC when he was still teaching pua. As a pua he was good..real good. But even with all his skills he even realize that American women were dog shit..constant work and him being Asians made it harder.

He wanted that free life and travel so he did happierabroad stuff and goes to the same countries that almost all other expats talk about. Thailand, and now Ukraine...I 'm surprise those two countries didn't spoil like warm milk with too many expats polluting the place and changing the culture to America.

Johnny maybe little bit scammy but he is doing the happier abroad life style..and place himself where he can get access to girls. Now being a permanent resident in Ukraine..he has time now to land a hot Ukraine girl. He is smart to play the long game.

I think we can learn a think form him.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Well, I hope Zelensky doesn't make him fight in the front lines and make him a "Russian Artillery Shell Recipient".
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

chanta76 wrote:
January 31st, 2023, 8:16 pm
Met him years ago in NYC when he was still teaching pua. As a pua he was good..real good. But even with all his skills he even realize that American women were dog shit..constant work and him being Asians made it harder.

He wanted that free life and travel so he did happierabroad stuff and goes to the same countries that almost all other expats talk about. Thailand, and now Ukraine...I 'm surprise those two countries didn't spoil like warm milk with too many expats polluting the place and changing the culture to America.

Johnny maybe little bit scammy but he is doing the happier abroad life style..and place himself where he can get access to girls. Now being a permanent resident in Ukraine..he has time now to land a hot Ukraine girl. He is smart to play the long game.

I think we can learn a think form him.
Spot on with your analysis. He's an expat model to follow-especially for Asian guys.

Return to “Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics”