Are Ukrainian men really stupid?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Are Ukrainian men really stupid?

Post by Cornfed »

They seem determined to go along with the Jewish plan to genocide them by joining the Jew army, killing a few of their brother Slavs, being wiped out themselves and leaving their females to be fodder for Jews, carpetbaggers and imported negros. On an individual basis, some may feel they have no choice, but this whole genocide wouldn't work unless there was some baseline of stupidity for the Jew genocidists to draw on. Are they known for their stupidity?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Are Ukrainian men really stupid?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I think they are..If I was Ukrainian, I would get the F*ck out soon as possible of my country. It's seems cowardly but better than being a charred corpse at least and not be played by the Globohomos and let my women get defiled by sub humans.

They are being used as "Russian Artillery Fodder" for the Zionist government and Fortune 500 wars. Think about it, nobody will remember your name when you get wasted by Russian Thermobaric fire bombs...kilometers away in your small dingy trench.

Not only Ukrainian men's foolishness but also Every Western country's stupidity in fueling the fires of war by supporting Ukraine.
Every sane Ukrainian men should have seen this from the beginning and simply flee or surrender to the Russians.
All their naïve patriotism is useless against heavy Russian fire power. Most of the Ukrainians KIA is result of Russian Artillery. :roll:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Cornfed wrote:
April 29th, 2023, 5:41 pm
They seem determined to go along with the Jewish plan to genocide them by joining the Jew army, killing a few of their brother Slavs, being wiped out themselves and leaving their females to be fodder for Jews, carpetbaggers and imported negros. On an individual basis, some may feel they have no choice, but this whole genocide wouldn't work unless there was some baseline of stupidity for the Jew genocidists to draw on. Are they known for their stupidity?
I think white men as a whole don't even care anymore, I believe that entire race get off on the whole idea of being erased.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Not as stupid as these guys who thought they were gonna fight in the war like John Rambo.

I don't trust this shit. If the Russians would take them, I'm surprised they didn't kill them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

kangarunner wrote:
April 29th, 2023, 6:21 pm
Not as stupid as these guys who thought they were gonna fight in the war like John Rambo.

I don't trust this shit. If the Russians would take them, I'm surprised they didn't kill them.

The Russians gave them a second chance.. I hope they don't screw it up again.. by going back to Ukraine and fight..
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

The real question these days is who isn't that stupid?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
April 29th, 2023, 5:41 pm
Have2fly, a Ukrainian who shows up once in a while until we blow him out with pro-Russky spiel, may be typical. He seems bright enough in everyday life, but is really mule-headed on this war. Much like my Ukrainian haircutter in Tucson. Years ago I would try to talk with her about these issues and she told me to just shut up. Just mulish. Interestingly my landlady in Prague 11 years ago, who was a Croat Catholic refugee from Sarajevo in the '90s, understood that it was the Jews who had destroyed her country, which is probably true but was far less clear than it is in Ukraine.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
April 29th, 2023, 7:37 pm
Have2fly, a Ukrainian who shows up once in a while until we blow him out with pro-Russky spiel, may be typical. He seems bright enough in everyday life, but is really mule-headed on this war. Much like my Ukrainian haircutter in Tucson. Years ago I would try to talk with her about these issues and she told me to just shut up. Just mulish.
I guess they just don't make the cut as a people. Shame about that.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Ukranians have a strong sense of national pride. They also have a strong distrust of the Russians, which did everything they could to weaken Ukraine as a state to serve the interests of Moscow alone. To the Ukranians, allowing Moscow to win would be akin to Republicans letting Democrats forcibly take over their states in the United States- it is completely unthinkable, because they know their best interests are nowhere near the minds of their aggressors.

This forum continues to amaze, its slathering of cowardly boys claiming to be men, yet ones that can't seem to land a woman or be happy. It's almost like maybe you lack all of the positive traits associated with men and get angry at the world because their cowardice, apathy, and lack of drive have been rewarded with exactly what they deserve. The number of actual men here is rather low, and it is quite sad.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

HouseMD wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 6:01 am
Ukranians have a strong sense of national pride. They also have a strong distrust of the Russians, which did everything they could to weaken Ukraine as a state to serve the interests of Moscow alone. To the Ukranians, allowing Moscow to win would be akin to Republicans letting Democrats forcibly take over their states in the United States- it is completely unthinkable, because they know their best interests are nowhere near the minds of their aggressors.

This forum continues to amaze, its slathering of cowardly boys claiming to be men, yet ones that can't seem to land a woman or be happy. It's almost like maybe you lack all of the positive traits associated with men and get angry at the world because their cowardice, apathy, and lack of drive have been rewarded with exactly what they deserve. The number of actual men here is rather low, and it is quite sad.
Worshipping daddy Putin while simultaneously demonizing Zelensky as a Jewish shill (while overlooking the fact that Putin is surrounded on all sides by Jewish oligarchs) seems to be the favorite pastime of chronically online conservicucks... simping for Russia like girls twerking for the Chads they so despise... its laughable.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 6:01 am

Your statement is incoherent, but is the gist of it that it is good that Ukrainians are cooperating with the Jews exterminating them?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 6:32 am
Your statement is incoherent, but is the gist of it that it is good that Ukrainians are cooperating with the Jews exterminating them?
If anything, Russia's current government is doing the Jews' bidding too, sending countless young white men to the slaughterhouse for the benefit of Jewish oligarchs. Ukraine is being completely destroyed, obviously, but honestly so is Russia. The amount of investments they have lost, the number of foreign companies that has left due to sanctions, it's terrible. Sure they may export a little more oil and gas now than they used to, selling it at bargain prices, but they're hardly "winning". Whatever this war is, it's not to Russia's benefit nor Ukraine's.

If I was a Ukrainian man, or a Russian man for that matter, I would get the hell out of there. That's not because I hate Ukraine, but simply because dying for the defense of ANY country is foolishness... nationalism is ultimately a sign of low IQ, regardless of what side a man is on. Gullible fools die for their countries... all the smart folks have left already. Russia is down about a million highly educated folks since the start of the war, and it isn't a coincidence; only botherline retards, alcoholic f**k-ups and losers with nothing to lose willingly die for their overlords, be it in Kiev or Moscow.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 6:41 am
Cornfed wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 6:32 am
If anything, Russia's current government is doing the Jews' bidding too, sending countless young white men to the slaughterhouse for the benefit of Jewish oligarchs.
Yes, but to take the situation on its face, they didn't have much choice. Of course it might be the case that tragically they are literally serving the Jews & banksters as well.
Ukraine is being completely destroyed, obviously, but honestly so is Russia.
Except they are not really,and given that the option of surrendering to the Jews leads to immediate destruction, any improvement on that is worth going for.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Robert Kennedy Jr said that he could easily end the war. He said that the Russians have made some really good offers that have been rejected. Biden is a war monger and his son a corrupt scion. Biden supported the Iraq invasion. The establishment and state department under Biden want to use Ukraine as a proxy to drain Russia of strength. This is a geopolitical strategy and has nothing to do with helping Ukraine.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MrPeabody wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 11:35 am
Robert Kennedy Jr said that he could easily end the war. He said that the Russians have made some really good offers that have been rejected. Biden is a war monger and his son a corrupt scion. Biden supported the Iraq invasion. The establishment and state department under Biden want to use Ukraine as a proxy to drain Russia of strength. This is a geopolitical strategy and has nothing to do with helping Ukraine.
That's not even Biden, a CIA puppet wearing a mask. Mr. Peabody please go get the toxins cleansed from your hound body.
Time to Hide!