Is the Czar (Putin) a kike shill (jew controlled opposition) or is he legit vs the "Western" ZOG's onslaught?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Is the Czar (Putin) a kike shill (jew controlled opposition) or is he legit vs the "Western" ZOG's onslaught?

Post by WilliamSmith »

Is the Czar (Putin)a kike shill (jew controlled opposition) or is he a legit leader standing up as best as he can to the "Western" ZOG's onslaught against Slavic nations?

Here's @Lucas88's post that made me ask about this: I don't have time to spend on this kind of stuff personally even though I'm fully redpilled about the fact that jews are (as Henry Ford put it) the world's foremost problem, and I know about their plan to turn much of the Slavic territory into "New Israel" and so on.
But I know Putin is part genetically smallhat + surrounded in kike "oligarchs" even though he's taken down some of the worst jew mafia oligarchs (with vociferous protest coming from kikes elsewhere in the world, including the jewmedia), and from seeing with my own eyes how the jewmedia in the "West" and rabbis all over the world started calling Putin a "neo-nazi" and continuously shilling for war against Russia for decades well before the kike "Neocons" manufactured the war in Ukraine and took over that nation of dim-witted hobgoblins. And the jew rabbis openly boast and gloat in great detail about their plans to destroy all the Slavic nations (and people of those nations) through proxy wars and so on, as well as literally trafficking thousands of Ukrainian and Slavic girls and children into their sexual slavetrade well before the shit-for-brains Ukrainian hobgoblins let them totally take over their own sorry ass country. YT men, pull your head out of your ass and grow a pair you idiots: JEWS ARE THE PROBLEM!

Ahhh, but yeah, back to Putin aka the Czar: Is he resisting the Western ZOG, or actually controlled smallhat opposition and you think it's all just theatre?
(My guess would be he's not "just" controlled opposition, but in the middle of factional wars between powerful jews, so I agree he can't be trusted even though he looks like the best thing going vs the Ukraine ZOG and jewnited states "Anal Empire" right now, but I'm not presuming to know.)
OK, take it away guys. :)
@Cornfed, what do you think?
@gsjackson how about you?
@Pixel--dude?
Lucas88 wrote:
July 4th, 2023, 2:06 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
July 4th, 2023, 12:10 pm
Did you mean you guess "one would" include Steve's early films, or you guess just I myself would, LOL? (I recall our exchange in some other thread where I said I love Steven Seagal and you started bitching, LOL. And yes, I know he's got some jew blood, but hey, he came out against the bullshit jew war over Ukraine, and is friends with the Czar, so he looks OK to me.)
I don't mean to be a party pooper, but I personally wouldn't trust the "Tsar". Here he can be seen with his Jewish Chabad-Lubavitch handlers and wearing his pretty little yarmulke. :(

Sorry guys, I know that you all want an anti-ZOG savior, but it's obvious that president Vladimir Jewtin Shelemov is just another controlled opposition puppet put in power by the same Chabad-Lubavitch Kabbalists who control the West for the purpose of bringing about the war of Gog and Magog.

Unfortunately, with Vladimir Jewtin, it's just the same Jewish shit with a different ideological façade.

What does @MarcosZeitola think of the above?
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is the Czar (Putin) a kike shill (jew controlled opposition) or is he legit vs the "Western" ZOG's onslaught?

Post by gsjackson »

In the dozen or so years I've been paying close attention to him Putin has never done or said anything to make me think he's not the best hope going for stopping the NWO and for a restored, rejuvenated Christianity. God help me, but I still cling to remnants of the Q program, including this part: "Israel will be the last to be dealt with." Until that time kissing their butts assiduously apparently is the agenda. Trump is utterly shameless in doing so as well.

Until Putin says or does something I disagree with strenuously, he stands above suspicion for me. I do wish he'd go ahead and get this Ukrainian war done with, but he is a believing Christian who values human life, especially the lives of fellow Slavs, and limiting collateral damage has always been a priority.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is the Czar (Putin) a kike shill (jew controlled opposition) or is he legit vs the "Western" ZOG's onslaught?

Post by Moretorque »

gsjackson wrote:
July 4th, 2023, 8:05 pm
In the dozen or so years I've been paying close attention to him Putin has never done or said anything to make me think he's not the best hope going for stopping the NWO and for a restored, rejuvenated Christianity. God help me, but I still cling to remnants of the Q program, including this part: "Israel will be the last to be dealt with." Until that time kissing their butts assiduously apparently is the agenda. Trump is utterly shameless in doing so as well.

Until Putin says or does something I disagree with strenuously, he stands above suspicion for me. I do wish he'd go ahead and get this Ukrainian war done with, but he is a believing Christian who values human life, especially the lives of fellow Slavs, and limiting collateral damage has always been a priority.
First off one thing you need to understand is our rulers make the bible look like it is real and coming true because they want to pacify the Christians and it has worked, also you have to remember Russia was taken over and they never gave that country back at all. I talked to a guy here in my town who was from there and he told me they stole everything and the people got nothing. Is Putin just one of the Oligarchs,
Last edited by Moretorque on July 5th, 2023, 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

gsjackson wrote:

I get a sense that people badly want Putin to be something he isn't... and that to confront that potential reality is simply too painful for many right-thinking Westerners, after he's been hyped up to death online for years in certain circles. There's the idealized version of Putin, and then there's reality. And after the whole Wagner debacle it must have at least crossed your mind that maybe, just maybe, the Emperor has no clothes?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 4th, 2023, 9:52 pm
gsjackson wrote:

I get a sense that people badly want Putin to be something he isn't... and that to confront that potential reality is simply too painful for many right-thinking Westerners, after he's been hyped up to death online for years in certain circles. There's the idealized version of Putin, and then there's reality. And after the whole Wagner debacle it must have at least crossed your mind that maybe, just maybe, the Emperor has no clothes?
I've been looking for that "reality" and haven't encountered it yet. I even read a book by some Russian/American lesbian who hates Putin to get a better sense of the case against him. Nada. Same with the "evidence" that he murders political opponents and journalists. Next to nothing. Geographical expansion objectives? A western fantasy, a deliberate misunderstanding of a speech he made in which he said the world was more stable in Soviet times because there was not a unipolar hegemon trying to run roughshod on the world. The JewSA was, to some extent, kept in check by Soviet power. And please don't try to tell me that Georgia in 2008, Crimea in 2014 and eastern Ukraine the last year and a half have been the result of expansionist Russian aggression.

The "Wagner debacle?" You mean the Prigozhin insanity debacle? That megalomaniacal nutjob was immediately dispatched to Belarus after encountering total, unified support for Putin in Russia, and he'd be wise to watch his ass. No, it didn't even cross my mind. I'm sure much of Russia, including especially the military, would like to make short work of Ukraine, knowing that they can any time, and that's exactly what would happen if Putin were replaced. Maybe he should just go ahead and end it, but Putin would like to kill as few Ukrainians as possible, being to all appearances a believing Christian.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

gsjackson wrote:
July 5th, 2023, 12:13 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
gsjackson wrote:

I've been looking for that "reality" and haven't encountered it yet. I even read a book by some Russian/American lesbian who hates Putin to get a better sense of the case against him. Nada. Same with the "evidence" that he murders political opponents and journalists. Next to nothing. Geographical expansion objectives? A western fantasy, a deliberate misunderstanding of a speech he made in which he said the world was more stable in Soviet times because there was not a unipolar hegemon trying to run roughshod on the world. The JewSA was, to some extent, kept in check by Soviet power. And please don't try to tell me that Georgia in 2008, Crimea in 2014 and eastern Ukraine the last year and a half have been the result of expansionist Russian aggression.

The "Wagner debacle?" You mean the Prigozhin insanity debacle? That megalomaniacal nutjob was immediately dispatched to Belarus after encountering total, unified support for Putin in Russia, and he'd be wise to watch his ass. No, it didn't even cross my mind. I'm sure much of Russia, including especially the military, would like to make short work of Ukraine, knowing that they can any time, and that's exactly what would happen if Putin were replaced. Maybe he should just go ahead and end it, but Putin would like to kill as few Ukrainians as possible, being to all appearances a believing Christian.
what about fitzgerald patrick of fitzinfo.net?He has whole dossiers on putin and the perestroika deception.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

@WilliamSmith ,how do jews as a race even breed?God,Jewish men are some ugly ass fuckers!
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

69ixine wrote:
July 5th, 2023, 4:39 am
gsjackson wrote:
July 5th, 2023, 12:13 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
gsjackson wrote:

what about fitzgerald patrick of fitzinfo.net?He has whole dossiers on putin and the perestroika deception.
Thanks, I haven't had time to check it out yet, but I think I found what you were talking about:
https://fitzinfo.net/2018/03/10/putin-dossier/

@gsjackson, any thoughts about info from that source?
I pretty much agreed with what you said about Putin showing up as the best thing going so far vs the vile ZOG jews, but haven't looked into this other stuff above yet.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I don't know what to make of what I've read of it. It certainly has the odor of the "Steele dossier." The parts about our Hebrew friends have been scrubbed by Wordpress, which apparently has joined the censorship parade. There may be something to it, but until something Putin says or does strikes me as wrong -- and there's been absolutely nothing yet -- I'm a supporter and well-wisher.