Are People Who Hunt For Fun Degenerates?

Discuss nature, animals, wildlife and ecological issues. Share your nature photography and videos. Talk about hiking, camping and exploring national parks.

Are people who hunt for fun degenerates?

Yes.
57%
No.
43%

Total votes: 7
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Are People Who Hunt For Fun Degenerates?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Are people who hunt for fun complete degenerates? I understand hunting isn't something that is black and white. For example I understand some tribal communities might hunt for food, which is acceptable. They don't waste any of the animal, they use absolutely every part of the animal for something.

But what about these rich cunts who hunt foxes? Or even worse some cunt of a dentist who travels to Africa just so he can shoot and kill a giraffe or a lion for fun or for "sport".

What do you think to these degenerate vile pieces of shit? I think they should be the ones who are hunted down and shot to be displayed in a photograph. These people make me sick.

I think people who shoot birds and other small animals for fun are just as bad. Degenerate and evil twats masquerading as human beings. If you can do that to an animal then you have no compassion and no soul. You're a degenerate cunt and that's all there is to it.

What do you guys think? Is hunting ever permissible when it isn't hunting for food to survive?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are People Who Hunt For Fun Degenerates?

Post by Cornfed »

Are people who have sex degenerates? If you take things at face value it is unnecessary given that we have artificial insemination technology and causes all manner of problems. How about people who train with weights who don't have to lift things in their daily lives? And people who travel for fun. If all you need to do to survive on a daily basis now is sit around watching TV then clearly that is all you should do. Anything else is degenerate.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 3:12 am
Are people who have sex degenerates? If you take things at face value it is unnecessary given that we have artificial insemination technology and causes all manner of problems. How about people who train with weights who don't have to lift things in their daily lives? And people who travel for fun. If all you need to do to survive on a daily basis now is sit around watching TV then clearly that is all you should do. Anything else is degenerate.
I think people should have more respect for animals. Hunting animals for sport is disgusting in my opinion. That cunt dentist who killed that lion would get a left hook from me. Same as those assholes who kill elephants for ivory and sharks for their fins etc.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 10:13 am
I think people should have more respect for animals. Hunting animals for sport is disgusting in my opinion. That cunt dentist who killed that lion would get a left hook from me. Same as those assholes who kill elephants for ivory and sharks for their fins etc.
Hunting and being able to hunt is part of the rites of our culture. As apex predators it is connected to our humanity and reinforces our connection with nature. Hunters are the most ardent conservationists and animal lovers. Quit trying to drag us down into a cultural sewer with you.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 10:16 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Hunting and being able to hunt is part of the rites of our culture. As apex predators it is connected to our humanity and reinforces our connection with nature. Hunters are the most ardent conservationists and animal lovers. Quit trying to drag us down into a cultural sewer with you.
Humans have been hunting other humans throughout history...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_hunting
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is just outrageous that people from shitholes like England want people to be as dehumanized as them. It must be like being a victim of a practical joke. At first you are angry and then you start looking around for someone else to fool.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 10:24 am
It is just outrageous that people from shitholes like England want people to be as dehumanized as them. It must be like being a victim of a practical joke. At first you are angry and then you start looking around for someone else to fool.
Much easier to control when dehumanized..
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 10:16 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
You're talking nonsense. As if travelling to Africa just to put a bullet in a lion or a giraffe to take a photograph with it as a trophy reinforces a connection with nature :lol: the only thing that it reinforces is that people who hunt for sport like this and have a total disregard for animal life are total degenerate scumbags who have no conscience.

Conservationists and animal lovers. What a f***ing joke of a statement. :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 10:52 am
You're talking nonsense. As if travelling to Africa just to put a bullet in a lion or a giraffe to take a photograph with it as a trophy reinforces a connection with nature :lol: the only thing that it reinforces is that people who hunt for sport like this and have a total disregard for animal life are total degenerate scumbags who have no conscience.

Conservationists and animal lovers. What a f***ing joke of a statement. :lol:
If you are living in a shithole country where you have been disconnected from anything other than watching TV in your council flat with paint peeling off the walls it would no doubt seem that way, but lets try not to confuse the diseased state imposed on you with normality and drag functional people down with you.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 11:03 am
If you are living in a shithole country where you have been disconnected from anything other than watching TV in your council flat with paint peeling off the walls it would no doubt seem that way, but lets try not to confuse the diseased state imposed on you with normality and drag functional people down with you.
The UK is a shithole country. But don't confuse game hunting as some kind of normality. It's cowardly and degenerate, just some way for craven subpar human beings to boost their egos and feel empowered. Is this the kind of thing you're into? I'm guessing so.

Hunting for food is different. If you're going to eat the animal you kill then that's just part of nature.

Here you go. This is a song for you @Cornfed the big bad game hunter. A real man :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 11:32 am
Cornfed wrote:
The UK is a shithole country. But don't confuse game hunting as some kind of normality.
It literally is normal and has been for the entire existence of the human species and more. You are the equivalent on the mentally ill perverts decrying normal marriages. I deplore your attempt to impose your spiritual deformities on the rest of us. Just because the UK regime has turned you into a stunted freak is no reason for you to want to do the same to others.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 11:41 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 11:32 am
Cornfed wrote:
The UK is a shithole country. But don't confuse game hunting as some kind of normality.
It literally is normal and has been for the entire existence of the human species and more. You are the equivalent on the mentally ill perverts decrying normal marriages. I deplore your attempt to impose your spiritual deformities on the rest of us. Just because the UK regime has turned you into a stunted freak is no reason for you to want to do the same to others.
:lol: resorting to name calling only demonstrates I've touched a nerve. Stunted freak? You have got to be at the top of the list for people who are spiritually stunted on this forum, @Cornfed. To the point where you think animals exist solely to be playthings or trophies for cowards like you and women should be penned up like cattle. All that muscle.... it's a shame you haven't got the brain to match. :P
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 11:49 am
:lol: resorting to name calling only demonstrates I've touched a nerve. Stunted freak?
Yes, do you not realize how badly damaged you are as a result of growing up in a shithole like the UK? You are like all the trannies who think they are normal and "cis" people are bad somehow.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 11:54 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 11:49 am
:lol: resorting to name calling only demonstrates I've touched a nerve. Stunted freak?
Yes, do you not realize how badly damaged you are as a result of growing up in a shithole like the UK? You are like all the trannies who think they are normal and "cis" people are bad somehow.
Pmsl :lol: dude, are you trying to piss me off or make me laugh. What the f**k are you talking about?

The UK is a shithole. I will give you that. But it hasn't affected my mind growing up. I set myself apart from the herds of NPC drones who mindlessly believe whatever they are told. Whether that be by the BBC or from a dusty old book with no basis in reality at all.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

If a man is dropped in the enclosure of a lion, a tiger or a hippo, he is killed brutally by them nine out of ten times. Animals hunt, they kill, cats play with their prey and toy with birds and mice, torturing them for fun. Animals are cruel fuckers. And we, humans, are cruelest of all. That's why we're on top of the foodchain. We're all degenerates, one way or another.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144