Brazilian Women - My Experience

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Brazilian Women - My Experience

Post by ssjparris »

Okay you guys i was excited to meet fresh off the boat brazilian women here in the USA. I was very curious about them for the past few days and actually got to meet, greet, and socialize with them. they were actually pretty young. about 20 21. it i was two really hot ones with their parents. the parents were very friendly too.

The brazilian ladies were wearing short mini skirts. one had a big rump roast the other had a nice tight ass. haha. :lol:

They were so so friendly, open, comfortable around me. they were really into my conversation with them on the bus.
ofcourse they were just drop dead gorgeous. i even told them that i find brazilian people beautiful. the ladies blushed and giggled.
it was so refreshing to see them blushing and giggling.

both of them where very white did not look latin. so i do not know which part of brazil is like this.

i got off the bus with them. i really felt comfortable around them. there was no ice shield to speak of. hell....even one of the ladies was holding hands with her mother. and swinging their hands and arms together. she was just so happy with her mother. i NEVER see something like this here in the states.

I could not ask for a date as they were going to leave america in the next three days. so it was all good as we parted ways.

i did compare my experience to everyone on the bus and off the bus though. people did not want to talk. i was some pyscho for looking at them too long. the mexican women did not want to talk, the american women did not want to talk, and the american men just thought i was well.....pyscho. but here is a happy smiling brazilian family with two gorgeous gals who enjoyed my company socializing with me and blushing. it was just such a MASSIVE contrast.

i am still here in the states so i can not wait to leave. it is coming really soon. it will happen.

p.s. brazilian women so far are not racist against black men at the least. hope this was a refreshing read for those curious about brazilian women. ciao !!!. 8)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@SSJ Parris,

Time to join the bandwagon that IAwesome60, Skateboard Stephen, and I are already on. Jajajaja!
Last edited by E_Irizarry on July 11th, 2011, 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ishwri
Freshman Poster

dominican women expirience

Post by ishwri »

Any dominican women expiriences?
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

E_Irizarry wrote:@SSJ Parris,

Time to join the bandwagon that IAwesome60, Skateboard Stephen, and I are already on. Jajajaja!
jajajajaja. yeah bro. its great. brazilian are just awesome !!!.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Right after my divorce and before I discovered filipinas, I took 4 trips down to Rio. I used to rent apartments down on Copa for $50 a night thru this guy named Kenn who ran EZ-Rio Rentals. He was tight with a big group of retired expats and I had the pleasure of meeting up with this group for dinner a few times and I was able to get caught up on the "scene" in Rio.

It's not uncommon for families in smaller towns to send their daugthers into the big cities to look for work while the men tended to stay home and look after the parents. I remember talking to one expat from NY and he claimed the female to male ratio was 7:1. Not sure if this figure was correct or not but yes there sure seemed to be a lot more women running around Rio then men.

I also ran into quite a few african american men who visit Rio on a regular basis. All I can tell you is that had smiles on their faces!

So Brazil is another country that has 1) extreme poverty 2) beautiful women 3) shortage of men in the big cities and men have the upper hand. Women have to scratch and claw to get a decent guy so this is the reason why the ladies are approachable and friendly.

Lastly, I would agree that Brazilians are less racist. I remember one night in particular me and my buddy were walking on Ipanema and the locals were trying to get a game of soccer started on the beach and they didn't have enough to play. They asked me and my buddy if we could join. Afterwards they started bbqing food and drinking beer late into the night. The thing that struck me is the diversity of the party. Guys and girls of all different skin colors playing soccer and enjoying the party regardless of skin color. It was beautiful to experience.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

pete98146 wrote:Right after my divorce and before I discovered filipinas, I took 4 trips down to Rio. I used to rent apartments down on Copa for $50 a night thru this guy named Kenn who ran EZ-Rio Rentals. He was tight with a big group of retired expats and I had the pleasure of meeting up with this group for dinner a few times and I was able to get caught up on the "scene" in Rio.

It's not uncommon for families in smaller towns to send their daugthers into the big cities to look for work while the men tended to stay home and look after the parents. I remember talking to one expat from NY and he claimed the female to male ratio was 7:1. Not sure if this figure was correct or not but yes there sure seemed to be a lot more women running around Rio then men.

I also ran into quite a few african american men who visit Rio on a regular basis. All I can tell you is that had smiles on their faces!

So Brazil is another country that has 1) extreme poverty 2) beautiful women 3) shortage of men in the big cities and men have the upper hand. Women have to scratch and claw to get a decent guy so this is the reason why the ladies are approachable and friendly.

Lastly, I would agree that Brazilians are less racist. I remember one night in particular me and my buddy were walking on Ipanema and the locals were trying to get a game of soccer started on the beach and they didn't have enough to play. They asked me and my buddy if we could join. Afterwards they started bbqing food and drinking beer late into the night. The thing that struck me is the diversity of the party. Guys and girls of all different skin colors playing soccer and enjoying the party regardless of skin color. It was beautiful to experience.
hmmm .... yes the brazilian ladies told me that is 5 : 1 or Five females to one male. the father in the group disagreed. i don't think he knows what he is talking about. haha. some many people tell me there are way to many women to one guy there. they were very very white people though. the brazilian gals where very pretty and just anglo looking faces with sun tan looking skin ( if you can understand what i am saying ).

they did say it was expensive where they lived. i did not get a chance to ask them though. they told me it was more expensive where they lived in brazil compared to the U.S. according to google it is 1576 thousand brazilian real to 1000 U.S. dollars. They said the taxes are large there in brazil. and things are more expensive. i guess i better get passive income in so i can live where ever i want !!!.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Speaking of Rio and Brazil I was looking at a book that was talking about how middle class brothers in the states are going to Rio to have fun with the girls.

Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

These black men are making a documentary about Brazil, but it hasn't came out yet. It's called "Frustrated." It looks good, but seriously? Release it!
goku714
Freshman Poster

Post by goku714 »

wow i definitely want to meet some Brazilian women now or go to Brazil in general :)
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Speaking of Rio and Brazil I was looking at a book that was talking about how middle class brothers in the states are going to Rio to have fun with the girls.

Yea, I read that. It gives some pretty good insight as to the black man's frustrations at home (in the US) and how Brazil just changes all that. It also talks about how older (black) guys can still enjoy some great times when they make it down to Brazil.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

ssjparris wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Right after my divorce and before I discovered filipinas, I took 4 trips down to Rio. I used to rent apartments down on Copa for $50 a night thru this guy named Kenn who ran EZ-Rio Rentals. He was tight with a big group of retired expats and I had the pleasure of meeting up with this group for dinner a few times and I was able to get caught up on the "scene" in Rio.

hmmm .... yes the brazilian ladies told me that is 5 : 1 or Five females to one male. the father in the group disagreed. i don't think he knows what he is talking about. haha. some many people tell me there are way to many women to one guy there. they were very very white people though. the brazilian gals where very pretty and just anglo looking faces with sun tan looking skin ( if you can understand what i am saying ).

they did say it was expensive where they lived. i did not get a chance to ask them though. they told me it was more expensive where they lived in brazil compared to the U.S. according to google it is 1576 thousand brazilian real to 1000 U.S. dollars. They said the taxes are large there in brazil. and things are more expensive. i guess i better get passive income in so i can live where ever i want !!!.
Those ratios are BS. Brazil and cities like Rio may have more women than men. But we're talking about a reasonable imbalance like around 55/45 or so. In Rio, go to the beach, around the streets, bars, clubs, shopping malls, etc. and randomly count men vs. women. You will not find any great imbalances unless you go somewhere like a beauty salon or nursing school. Let keep this real. If the ratio was 5:1 or even just 3:1, then it probably would be a real paradise for men. But its not like that.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Brazil is probably popular with American black men because:

- There are a lot of curvy women with big bubble butts and that is one of the looks glorified by the local culture. Also, a decent number of Brazilian women are just downright hot

- The culture seems to encourage hedonism making it easier to score for short time visitors

- There's a huge club and party scene

- The big wealth gap makes for many poor girls who will make themselves sexually available for some compensation or appreciate the security provided by an American bf

- Its a physical melting pot which leads to people of various shades and colors socializing and mixing. You don't feel like an outsider there as much as you would in Thailand, Japan, or even the PI.

But, Brazil is not perfect. To me, the people you encounter often seem more snobby and proud than locals in smaller countries such as Colombia and DR. Prices are high now for many things - apartments, taxis, and girls. Cellphone service and electronics are priced extortionately. Its still a generally violent place with very high assault and murder rates. I believe the only way to fly to Brazil directly from the US is to go through Rio or Sao Paolo so if you wanna go to a northern city, you fly several hours out of your way to the south just to catch a local flight back north 2 or 3 hours.
damienh
Freshman Poster

Post by damienh »

Brazil just has a mix of skin color. Probably the widest range of any other nation. From very white to very black. Just the way it is. Not really anything to do with what region they were from.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

portuguese_logic wrote:Brazil has a vibrant, booming middle class. The economy is growing and there are huge oil reserves off the coast of Brazil.

The Brazilian culture/society has a diverse population and the general personality of most Brazilians are openly friendly and warm-hearted. Brazil wants to be friends and have open trade/dialogue with the rest of the world.

Brazil has almost infinite resources compared to America, that is why Brasil has the leverage in foreign affairs.
I'm guessing you've been to Brazil before, Portuguese Logic. Can I ask you a question? How do they treat Asians in Brazil. I know Brazil is a very multi-ethnic country, without all the racial hangups like in the States. Do Brazilian women like Asian men? I know there a lot of Japanese and Koreans living in Brazil. The country is actually one of the countries I'm considering moving to after I graduate from college in December. The economy is also doing well--another plus in my opinion.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

portuguese_logic wrote:
Do Brazilian women like Asian men?
Of course they do, Brazilian society is way more open and accepting than the Western world. There is a huge Japanese community in Sao Paulo. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7459448.stm

Asians are more integrated in Brazilian society more than any other country in South America. You should learn Portuguese if you plan to stay there long-term.
Apparently, there are a lot of shape-shifting Filipinos in Brazil.

Hear they can transform into Portuguese people.