Driving in Brazil DANGEROUS AS HELL!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Driving in Brazil DANGEROUS AS HELL!

Post by skateboardstephen »

The ride with my wife in her freinds car to our house from the airport was the scariest thing i ever seen in my life.
In Brazil they drive like they have a death wish.Imagine being on the expresse way bumper to bumper trafic going 90 miles per hour with a million people on motorcycles and scooters in between the lanes,no one uses signals they just change lanes even if it means running you off the road to do so.

Today while me and my wife was on the bus i saw my first dead body ever in my life after only being in Brazil three days.A man got hit by a bus.The dudes brains was all over the ground it was sick as shit.Be careful down here and forget renting a car.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Re: Driving in Brazil DANGEROUS AS HELL!

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 6th, 2013, 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

They shoot at people most of the time on the freeway throughout Brazil. Not safe.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I remember that same thing happening when I was down there. It was past midnight and our cabbie in Rio was driving 70 mph thru crowded streets without his headlights off!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

me and my wife all most got hit by a guy on a motorcycle going the wrong way on the street yesterday.Brazilians are nice as hell that is when they are not behind the wheel.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Ginger wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:The ride with my wife in her freinds car to our house from the airport was the scariest thing i ever seen in my life.
In Brazil they drive like they have a death wish.Imagine being on the expresse way bumper to bumper trafic going 90 miles per hour with a million people on motorcycles and scooters in between the lanes,no one uses signals they just change lanes even if it means running you off the road to do so.

Today while me and my wife was on the bus i saw my first dead body ever in my life after only being in Brazil three days.A man got hit by a bus.The dudes brains was all over the ground it was sick as shit.Be careful down here and forget renting a car.

Hmm, sounds just like the Philippines :)

You'll get used to it lol (hopefully)
i may drive a car but a motocycle is just asking to be road kill here.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

skateboardstephen wrote:The ride with my wife in her freinds car to our house from the airport was the scariest thing i ever seen in my life.

well...america is slowly moving in this direction now. i have to be careful crossing the street. because people no longer care about driving safely. if your a pedastrian you have to watch the cars carefully as your crossing the street. sometimes looking at the driver makes things worst.

your experience is quite a sad one. as there is negatives and positives to every country. seeing a dead body is normal to them in brazil. as well as india, pakistan and maybe even the phillipines.

please be careful and enjoy the journey in brazil.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

This is a car chase in brazil. demonstrates how dangerous people are in their car. this guy runs over a cop on his motorbike...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAqfbjXq ... re=related[/youtube]

another for good measure...