Medellin - Colombia!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Medellin!

Post by Lucas88 »

Rock wrote:
January 27th, 2013, 11:10 pm
publicduende wrote:Image
Most girls who have this look about anywhere in the world are not going to be easy, just the way it is. If they are 1, very light skinned to white 2. young and attractive 3. frequent clubs; they know they are hot as international mass media has told them 1,000s of times and they go to clubs cus they like to flaunt it. If you are their male equivalent or some clearly rich bloke, ok. Otherwise, hope u get lucky if that's your thing.
Fortunately I'm not super obsessed with the light-skinned Latinas who are seen as the most beautiful in their own countries. I'm perfectly happy dating darker-skinned Latinas with kicking curves and big butts. I've heard some guys on this forum talking about which Filipinas or Latinas are considered "high status" by locals but I personally couldn't care less about mainstream beauty standards or what local guys think about the types of women who I date. I simply pursue what I consider attractive in accordance with my own aesthetic tastes and even prefer not to be seen as a threat by local guys. I find many darker girls just as beautiful as light-skinned Paisas and often even more so.

I prefer this kind of skin tone to the lighter skin of the girls in the first photo:

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re: Medellin - Colombia!

Post by MrPeabody »

My Colombian ex said not to go to Medellin because it is dangerous. She recommended Bucaramanga.