For your eyes only...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

For your eyes only...

Post by publicduende »

... last but not least ...

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

NICE!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Are they just models? Or do they offer p4p for people that travel to Columbia? I couldn't tell by the pegateya website.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Tsar wrote:Are they just models? Or do they offer p4p for people that travel to Columbia? I couldn't tell by the pegateya website.
Those above are definitely "high end" Colombianas. They're not necessarily unattainable, as Winston would say, but they're not the kind of girls who would give it away to occasional visitors. To impress them, you have to be decent looking, Spanish speaking and, above all, deliver the same goods the local boys do: dance well, be confident and sharp, make them laugh, etc.

Pegateya is basically a nightlife-oriented social network, but the social network part is overwhelmed by its humongous gallery section. There's a small team of professional photographers who roam all the nightlife spots of the major cities in Colombia and take a snapshot at people dancing, sitting at tables, partying and having a good time. If you register and browse the galleries, you will see a good proportion of the people pictured are older women, complete families, large groups of friends.

That's the spirit in Colombia: daughters dancing salsa with their parents and 5 minutes later being (playfully) hit by several young men. I would echo something another poster said elsewhere: Latin American women can be strong and independent, but know their role in society and know they need men, not to survive, but to thrive and fulfil their dreams of family women, and mothers.

If it's p4p you're looking for, you should be googling for things like "prepago Medellin". There are some good looking women offering their services for a fee, but they're usually quite pricey, surely more expensive than those poor things in Angeles City.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

publicduende wrote: There's a small team of professional photographers who roam all the nightlife spots of the major cities in Colombia and take a snapshot at people dancing, sitting at tables, partying and having a good time. If you register and browse the galleries, you will see a good proportion of the people pictured are older women, complete families, large groups of friends.
They do this in Peru as well. Almost every time I went to a disco/bar in Peru a photographer would come up to me, take my picture and later post it online.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Re: For your eyes only...

Post by manly5000 »

publicduende wrote: Image
Nice pictures m8 but oh my god do I HATE HATE HATE bisexual girls... HATE.

I used to love that whole thing... and then my ex-wife became a flagrant bi/lesbo and flaunted it right in front of my face. Cured me of that right quickly.

Bisexual girls can EABOD and DIAF. Disgusting dykes. I hope to god that Bi girls are few and far between in Latin America.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

manly5000 wrote:

I used to love that whole thing... and then my ex-wife became a flagrant bi/lesbo and flaunted it right in front of my face. Cured me of that right quickly.

Bisexual girls can EABOD and DIAF. Disgusting dykes. I hope to god that Bi girls are few and far between in Latin America.
I have a good friend who caught his wife with another man.

I have another friend who caught his wife with another woman.

To me, it seems like the first guy had the more difficult situation to accept. (OK, yes, I am open-minded about girl/girl.)

Bottom line:
Manly5000, if we can figure out how to tell which chix could potentially do a menage, then maybe I should be your wingman in Medellin. I'll take those bi-girls off your hands. You knoiw, falling on a grenade...
Last edited by Jester on August 1st, 2014, 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Jester wrote:
manly5000 wrote:

I have a good friend who caught his wife with another man.

I have another friend who caught his wife with another woman.

To me, it seems like the first guy had the more difficult situation to accept. (OK, yes, thats me.)

Bottom line:
Manly5000, if we can figure out how to tell which chix could potentially do a menage, then maybe I should be your wingman in Medellin. I'll take those bi-girls off your hands. You knoiw, falling on a grenade...
Ahhhhahahha... well that's mighty decent of ya. 8)

You can have em, with my compliments!