Miss Bumbum 2014 Contestants

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Miss Bumbum 2014 Contestants

Post by Mr S »

Click on the link to see the pics, also if you leave a comment state which chick you think is the one who should win by listing her photo number...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/1 ... ps=gravity

Official Website: http://missbumbumbrasil.com.br/

After looking at this, it just goes to prove how friggin Retarded America is and all its Sister Western Feminist countries are nowadays, Western men still have little idea of the realities of what women are like outside of the Angloshere of influence.

Miss Bumbum 2014 Contestants Hope To Have Brazil's Best Butt

Most pageants may judge a woman’s beauty at face value, but not this one.

In Brazil, the “Miss Bumbumâ€￾ contest is a nationwide annual undertaking to find the best derriere. This year's 27 contestants, who represent the country’s different states, were announced last week.

“Miss Bumbum 2014â€￾ will start in São Paulo on August 11. Brazilians have until November to vote online and determine the 15 finalists for the finale. This year the pageant will have a historic first after twins Rafaella and Graziella Fornazieri, representing Alagoas and Ã￾cre respectively, entered the contest.

Dai Macedo, a 25-year-old model with a 42-inch bottom, was crowned “Miss Bumbum 2013.â€￾

"It's a lot of work, a lot of devotion," Macedo told Agence France-Presse by way of an interpreter after winning the title. "I denied myself a lot of things. No nightclubs. No sweets. I went to the gym Saturdays and Sundays."

The winner of the pageant receives 50,000 reais (approx. $22,000) in endorsement deals and instant celebrity in Brazil.

Take a look at 2014’s contestants below.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Well three cheers for journalism. It seems that the Huffington Post is hot on the tail of a good story.

Or did I get that backwards?

:wink:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

BTW +1 for a post that, though a trifle earthy, is actually relevant, interesting, and encouraging to men going abroad.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Their asses are OK but don't look particularly great. From what I've seen, the average Brazilian female under the age of 35 has an ass as good or better than most of them.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I worship *ss, but these look too thick and some seem to have grotesque silicone. Not refined at all.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?