I heard from a white mexican,that mestizas and indigenas in mexico don't really go for white guys

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

I heard from a white mexican,that mestizas and indigenas in mexico don't really go for white guys

Post by willymonfrete »

and that a castizo,med or white guy would do well with fresas and castizas but not morena mestizas.they like indios and mestizo guys that are brown.we just had a PM conversation about this on a other forum and hes half estonian and austrian and blonde blue eyed and goodlooking.

if thats true,is there any place a castizo does well with morena mestizas?he said peru,but i thought only blonde guys did well there?
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: I heard from a white mexican,that mestizas and indigenas in mexico don't really go for white guys

Post by flowerthief00 »

We white guys don't really go for them either. Well I sure don't.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I heard from a white mexican,that mestizas and indigenas in mexico don't really go for white guys

Post by Cornfed »

Are we talking marriage or casual sex? I attended a wedding between and indigenous looking female and a white American guy the other day. I doubt there is much of a generalisation to be had.