Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana?

Post by WilliamSmith »

These are some interesting countries on the northern coast of South America between Venezuela and Brazil that I've only just started learning about.

My personal reason to check them out is they're a potential escape port to dodge the hurricane season sailing in the Caribbean (taken with a grain of salt there, because I only learned about them from a sailing book, but I am looking into them).

Here's the map:

They seem pretty interesting, some with very beautiful natural scenery, but I ran out of time tonight (have to leave tomorrow morning early) and just decided to throw out this thread in case any of you knew anything? :)

I'm not up on the Venezuela situation except that for quite a while it wasn't the safest place to be and I was planning to avoid it regardless, despite the coastline conveniently right below the Caribbean islands, but these others interested me as alternatives...

I will come back later and let you know what I learned, if no one else has anything. :)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/