New Yorker SLAMS NYC and Chooses Mexico City

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

New Yorker SLAMS NYC and Chooses Mexico City

Post by kangarunner »

Real New Yorker moves to Mexico with his wife. He blasts NYC in this video.

On America :

"Unbelievable. It's disgusting how much money you have to pay to live in the United States...and you get treated like TRASH."

On NYC :

"I don't miss New York at all. The last time I was in New York, I had somebody spit in my face for no reason. And I told myself I'm gonna remember that experience and it's gonna remind me why I never want to go back."

"My opinion, New York is disgusting. You have drug needles everywhere, garbage in the streets. Couple that with bad weather in the winter and forget it."

"NYC is a lot more crowded, there's a lot more people, and it's also a lot more dirty. "

Even in the good areas of NYC, it is a cesspool. It's disgusting. There are disgusting people and disgusting things. And I feel bad for every good person that's stuck there."

"As opposed to NYC, you've got crazy people on the train trying to mug you, trying to ruin your day, taking out all their frustrations of life on you, because they're miserable."

On Mexico City :

"It's much cleaner. The people are nicer. Even though there's a lot more people here in Mexico City, it doesn't feel like it. NYC is much more on top of itself. There's people on top of people on top of people."

"It'll cost you 5 pesos to get on the train and you can ride that train all day. You can get from one side of the city to another."

"Transportation is very reasonable here....You can take an hour's Uber drive for 5 or 6 dollars."

"I'm shocked at how such a large place like Mexico City can be so clean."

"Over here, you have great weather year round. You have clean streets. I barely see any homeless."

"The people here are still by far much nicer than anyone I've met in New York City."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: New Yorker SLAMS NYC and Chooses Mexico City

Post by kangarunner »

At 5:04 he says "I know we get a lot of nasty comments on the channel from Mexican people that think that we're gentrifying".

Mexicans love their country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.