Can East Indian looking men get women in Colombia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Mobo
Freshman Poster

Re: Can East Indian looking men get women in Colombia?

Post by Mobo »

who's Flat-Antelope7927 ?
I feel bad for him, I don't know if he is a man or a woman, what happened to him ??
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mobo wrote:
August 26th, 2023, 6:36 am
1. How do you know he has a wife ?
2. How do you know he is not a gay ?
3. How do you know he is not a criminal ?

Publicduende may be a crackhead on SSRI, medicaid and government benefits.

He who brags about being such and such without providing evidence is a fool, and he who acts upon something that cannot be proved is in great danger.
It's well-known for those who have been on this forum for a long time that:

1. PD has a wife, and she is a pretty girl from a good family
2. PD has had his fair share of romantic conquests, and they're heterosexual conquests
3. PD has a business of his own and was a successful professional in London for years prior to setting up shop in the Philippines

He is one of the few foreign men who "put in the work", got a high quality Filipina wife and reaped the fruits of his labor. He's definitely the real deal, and I can attest to that and vouch for him 100% because he's the real deal, beyond a shadow of doubt.

You, however? You're just another troll, it would seem, with an axe to grind. I don't know why this is. It's strange. Get yourself checked out, mate.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Mobo
Freshman Poster

Post by Mobo »

@MarcosZeitola A question is not a claim and a claim is not a question.

The man on your profile is Ferdinand Marcos, he was a rich guy, have you ever seen 1 million dollar in your life ?

Apparently everyone has to take your word without proof or verification.
Fine everyone has a wife or a girlfriend here, yet I have this bizarre impression that everyone here is an incel ??
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mobo wrote:
August 26th, 2023, 11:20 am
The man on your profile is Ferdinand Marcos, he was a rich guy, have you ever seen 1 million dollar in your life ?
Yes, he is. And no, I have not.
Mobo wrote:
Apparently everyone has to take your word without proof or verification.
Everyone who is trustworthy knows what I speak is truth and truth only. I'm not a perfect man but I don't have to lie about my life. I have flaws, I am not rich or super successful. I have an ex-wife, and I have had a number of girlfriends and some "conquests" over the years. So have most others hNothing unusual.
Mobo wrote:
Fine everyone has a wife or a girlfriend here, yet I have this bizarre impression that everyone here is an incel ??
Not everyone, but those who say they do have no reason to lie about this. Publicduende has a wife, and an ex-wife, and several girlfriends/flings. Yohan has a wife. Pixeldude has an ex-partner and a kid, Winston has some exes, and a son. There's no reason to lie or make stuff up, this is super mundane stuff. Any Joe Schmoe can have a wife/girlfriend/family.

A more 'incel' thing to do is go on a forum, act as if you know everyone and their business, get passive aggressive as shit with people and accuse people of being 'incel' or liars. That's just nasty, and uncalled for. I'm not drawing conclusions about you, either, although by your uncivilized and aggressive attitude, one would be forgiven for thinking you're a former regular who came here to stir shit up just to entertain himself.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 26th, 2023, 9:20 am
It's well-known for those who have been on this forum for a long time that:

1. PD has a wife, and she is a pretty girl from a good family
2. PD has had his fair share of romantic conquests, and they're heterosexual conquests
3. PD has a business of his own and was a successful professional in London for years prior to setting up shop in the Philippines

He is one of the few foreign men who "put in the work", got a high quality Filipina wife and reaped the fruits of his labor. He's definitely the real deal, and I can attest to that and vouch for him 100% because he's the real deal, beyond a shadow of doubt.

You, however? You're just another troll, it would seem, with an axe to grind. I don't know why this is. It's strange. Get yourself checked out, mate.
Thanks a bunch @MarcosZeitola, for putting your seal on it! I think our Mobo here is either just PAG with way too much time in his hands, or a random incel affected by a gigantic crab mentality, who will always believe the worst people say to justify his inaction.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Flat-Antelope7927 wrote:
August 26th, 2023, 9:03 am
How do we know who you really are? Mobo, you could be some incel living a van and shitting on the streets in the Tenderloin in San Francisco for all we know.
I'm convinced this is Mercer at this point. He offered for me and Marcos to meet and fight him at the Tenderloin. He talks about living in a van and he also made a joke about Rock after I accused Rock of possibly being Mercer. I'm going to issue a permanent ban on this account.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 26th, 2023, 1:03 pm
I'm convinced this is Mercer at this point. He offered for me and Marcos to meet and fight him at the Tenderloin. He talks about living in a van and he also made a joke about Rock after I accused Rock of possibly being Mercer. I'm going to issue a permanent ban on this account.
Lol if you ban him and he throws a hissy fit in the shoutbox again, we'll know beyond a shadow of doubt if it's him. :lol:
trident765
Freshman Poster

Post by trident765 »

I confirm that Tinder works for me in Latin America but not the US. If I swipe in Colombia some percentage of the women like my profile, and they are not hideous. In America I have been swiping for an hour plus I paid for a boost and no women liked my profile, not even fat women. Tinder simply does not work for me in the US but it worked in Colombia.