Expat Life Is A Sexual Feast For Men And Famine For Women

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Expat Life Is A Sexual Feast For Men And Famine For Women

Post by Jester »

Has this been posted here before?

Fun read!

http://knifetricks.blogspot.mx/2007/02/ ... n-and.html
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Nice read!

Post by Voice of Reason »

Good read, and no I've never seen that article before.

From what I read of the article, it's basically a bunch of western women whining because the men they meet are not good enough for them.

This comment says it all:

"Most teenage boys want to have sex with supermodels. Later, they acknowledge the market reality that there is a general scarcity of supermodels and a specific scarcity of supermodels who want to have sex with them. They adjust their standards to fit the market in which they live."

These women just aren't prepared to change their standards due to their sense of entitlement.

But the question to ask is "What do these western women have to offer to western men?"

They aren't in the west anymore where men worship women just for existing.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

The article also linked to another article which had this comment:

"The singles party he hosted a week ago attracted more than 20 Chinese women, four Western women, 10 foreign men and two Chinese men."
Get rid of the four western women, and I'm in!
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2006 ... 730390.htm
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an excerpt from the article from a guy who is an expat:

“Look, I think I’m a smart, attractive, successful guy, but dating back home was a continuous assault on my ego as woman after woman – many depressingly average -- decided I wasn’t good enough to date or sleep with. Now I’m living in East Asia [or Brazil or the former Soviet Union], and young local women who are so sexy they could walk unquestioned into the most exclusive clubs back home will sleep with me on the first date.

And I can do this every day, because the cost of a night on the town is so cheap here and the number of beautiful, interested women seems to be in ever-replenishing supply. So, no, I’m not interested in dating Western expat women. Not one bit.â€￾

Here is another excerpt from the article from a woman living in Thailand:

"You never see Thai men with expat women, and expat men are either married, gay or have a young Thai girl hanging on to their arm,â€￾ Julie Sleva, a Canadian cosmetics executive posted in Bangkok, told The Wall Street Journal Asia. “You sit in a car near Soi Nana [a popular night-time entertainment district] and you can't believe what walks out of that place -- the ugliest, grossest men with beautiful Thai women. It's so easy for the Western man."
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Yeah Ms Julie Sleva..yeah Ms Julie Sleva it's so easy for western man to f u c k in Thailand as you said.
The gross fat a s s farang walking with a beautiful sexy Thai lady and you sit in a car looking at it,wandering,angry thinking your too good for all these men but they actually don't give a f u c k about what you think.
And what's the point for the handsome young men who is near the breaking point by dealing back home as the dating scene sucks?
What are they?
F u c k i n g perv worst than the old fat a s s hairy stinky western man?

You guys who are going abroad look or even take in consideration what these WW think of us?
Do you care about them?
Back home i have no choice to suffer and endure..having their sights everyday,keeping a low profile but in a country like Thailand i can finally breath,seeing so few WW that it's like a rebirth.
Finally..i have to deal with the females majority who are Thai women.

It bring a smile on my face when i see their f u c king WW faces walking around,knowing that i'm not dependant on their pussies,their personality,what they are.

We alreay know you are too good for us..we have to "use our money to submit the poor Thai women"..so you better quit the same stuff abroad saying you are too good for us.

You don't need to change allright..nothing is wrong with you Julia...you are perfect..a cat is there for you..he will understand you and love you.
Better to find a job in Australia,in Western Europe so you won't have to witness what you see in Bangkok poor soul.

Think about your mental sanity you scum.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

green1976 wrote:Finally..i have to deal with the females majority who are Thai women.
It bring a smile on my face when i see their f u c king WW faces walking around,knowing that i'm not dependant on their pussies,their personality,what they are.
Fantastic!!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
argaluza
Freshman Poster

Post by argaluza »

The expat women in China could have a great dating life if they let go of their racism and dated local men. Many who are their equal in every single way. Some white expat women do date Chinese men but they tend to come from Scandinavia and Germany than the Anglosphere.

So the drought is self inflicted, there are more than enough men for all those expat women to get their rocks off.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

argaluza wrote:The expat women in China could have a great dating life if they let go of their racism and dated local men. Many who are their equal in every single way. Some white expat women do date Chinese men but they tend to come from Scandinavia and Germany than the Anglosphere.

So the drought is self inflicted, there are more than enough men for all those expat women to get their rocks off.
Yup! +1
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

green1976 wrote:Yeah Ms Julie Sleva..yeah Ms Julie Sleva...
It must be quite a hit on the ego, for a woman to see a man she finds disgusting leaving a club holding hands with a woman 10+ years younger and more beautiful than them. Some sort of mental short-circuit.

The article's author is right: men are driven to adapt to the local market, while women are not easily dislodged from their idealistic, Disney-like image of the handsome blonde prince who is the one and only who deserves them and they ought to date. Goes a long way to explain that women are by nature more impressionable than men and the entertainment and advertising industries have done an excellent job chiselling that image in their brains in 50+ years of TV and pop culture.
Novem
Freshman Poster

Post by Novem »

I usually do not take pleasure in the misery of other people but this might be an exception. Thank god, that the universe manages to correct and balance itself out in some ways. Bad attitudes and poor behavior should not be rewarded and worshiped. I am glad that these types of females get a reality check overseas. The west may be your sexual playground but the world is not your oyster. Outside of the western sphere of influence everyone knows you are overpriced and a bad investment.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Nicely written.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Novem wrote:I usually do not take pleasure in the misery of other people but this might be an exception. Thank god, that the universe manages to correct and balance itself out in some ways. Bad attitudes and poor behavior should not be rewarded and worshiped. I am glad that these types of females get a reality check overseas. The west may be your sexual playground but the world is not your oyster. Outside of the western sphere of influence everyone knows you are overpriced and a bad investment.
Nice
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Its the other way around in the Arab/Muslim world and the Mediterranean. Western women who head for Turkey, Oman, Morocco, Cyprus, and other such places will have a feast. Western men will be sucking eggs. Same in Italy.

Western women who go to Sub-saharan Africa and the Afro-Caribbean have a feast there, too.

There are countries for men and countries for women, and these should not be confused/swapped.

Also, while E/SE Asia is supposedly a Western man's paradise, there is also a lot of prejudice against white guys, while there is not much prejudice against white girls rather than many men do not want to date them. But also, quiet a few men do. Most of them have little money though and are not faithful.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!