What American females wouldn't tell me and why I went abroad

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Gene and Viol,

If it isn't too rude, what is the amount and source of your retirement?

SSi? Municpal Worker? Teacher, Professor, Fireman, Corporate Drone?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: i had to answer this one

Post by Winston »

firethrower1000 wrote:You know Winston i am sure that after everything that happened to you especially after destiny led you outside of the crazy US matrix, you definately believe in God...Because i for a fact believe in him more than ever before... sometimes IT IS TOO EASY TO CALL A MIRACLE A MIRACLE....The truth is whenever a miracle happens to you especially if you praid for a specific miracle to happen it is not just luck it is god's answer to you...I am sure you must have praised god at least once in your lifetime to help you with the dating scene you were dealing with in america and god answered at the moment that was destined to be...I simply feel like whenever a miracle happens to us we say "wow what luck"thinking it was a chance in a million when in fact it was god who simply answered at one of his childrens prayers, after all he does have world wide prayers to deal with.... so we tend to glorify the miracle instead of thanking God for helping us.....

Anyway it is always surprising to me when you mention what happened to you in the late 90's and and 2002 Because since i hadn't left Europe until 2004 to finally visite the UNITED STATES of America( the land of the free or the land of milk and honey) to discover my own demise in the dating scene as well....I would never ever have believed you if you came to me in europe and told me how life was in the US compared to Europe...And i mean never because of all the things america showed on they're movies and how romantic behaviors were a part of the american culture wich i found out the hard way that it was all a lie...The fact is tv is not reality...it is just always surprising to discover how things are happening in the other side of the planet wether it is for the goo or for the worst....

And you know Winston i always wanted to ask now that you live a happy familly life in the filipines how do you feel everyday when you wake up kiss your beautifull wife and get out of the house to breath the fresh aire with somehow positive vibes that let you know that people around you live freely and happily despite the other disadvantages? How do you feel when thinking back at your childhood and seeing where you are now and how much you've grown and evolved?? before leaving the US matrix did you think you were ever going to make it this far in life??
Well my view of God is different. I don't view him as a separate being, but as a universal consciousness that we are all a part of.

A lot of things in life cannot be explained in words or understood by the human mind. Some levels are just beyond that. And so we will never know many things past a certain point, such as why things are the way they are.

It would be like trying to explain algebra to a dog.

As to my happiness, yeah in some ways I am happy but in other ways I am mixed and frustrated. Remember the grass is always greener on the other side and there are two tragedies in life - one is not getting what you want and the other is getting what you want.

Also don't forget that our wants and desires are unlimited, so in that sense we will always have unfulfilled wants, desires and fantasies.

There are ways to be happier, yes, but there is no "happily ever after" rainbow.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

momopi wrote:If you don't like American women, don't date them. It's the same with food that you don't enjoy, if you don't like it, don't eat it. You can complain all day long and it won't make a difference, until you decide to vote with your feet and order something else from the menu. Those who are capable, but choose to be lazy and blame everyone else but his own inaction, will remain exactly where he is.

I also don't understand the mentality of some people who complains about how much they dislike American women and that they'd never date or marry one. Then they go to facebook and try to hit on American girls and bitch when they get rejected or de-friended. ?_? Seems silly to me. If you really want to meet girls on social networking sites, post pictures that show you doing fun activities. Even fishing on a boat at sea can be appealing to some girls. As soon as she comments "oh I wanna go too~" your foot is in the door.

A peacock doesn't attract females by running up to them and yell "why won't you mate with me dammit? Explain in logical terms so I can understand!"
Are you referring to me? I dont see Gits here, so it must be me. I dont hit on women on Facebook. I had women from my studies on Facebook though, who de-friended me. I may have posted that a week or so ago. No sexual interest in these women at all.

A better question is, why do you care about someone complaining?

momopi, are you trying to start trouble? Address me by name instead of trying to have some roundabout discussion.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

If you don't fit the description, then it's not you. Consider it a rant from my part.

If the shoe doesn't fit, don't wear it.