Why I want to leave Canada

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
traveller
Junior Poster

Re: Why I want to leave Canada

Post by traveller »

Globus wrote:
November 2nd, 2012, 6:03 pm

2.Terrible women. Canadian women are very similar to American women. Many are radical feminists that hate men and masculinity. Canadian women are also very cliquish and business alike. They are cold, don't flirt with men and expect to be left alone. Flirting with women in Canada, unless they are in your clique can get you charged with sexual harassment. Canadian women are also glued to their smartphones texting and rarely make eye contact with anyone. They even text while they are driving :shock: . Unless you belong to a specific clique in Canada meeting and interacting with women is very difficult if not impossible. Canadian women have a tendency to view males that are not part of their clique as creeps. Canadian women are also very masculine and dress bad. Canadian women are one of the main reason why I want to GTFO of Canada.

3.Busy/Workaholic society. Canada is one of the most workaholic countries of in the world. It is basically like America when it comes to working but with lower wages and higher taxes. When I was in high school a lot of people worked even though they had a lot of school work. Some even worked 2-3 jobs on top of being involved in a lot of extracurricular activities and having difficult courses. Even where I am in University a lot of people still work. Life in Canada is focused mainly on a career and working and consuming.

4. Antisocial society. Canadians may be polite but they are cold and distant. They also don't want to talk about interesting and meaningful things. Many prefer to work or to talk about weather or sports. They are also very ignorant about the rest of the world. They also lack curiosity. They want to keep to themselves and don't like mixing with other people unless it is with their clique. Canadians also like to be very independent just like Americans. It doesn't matter if you are a good intelligent guy if you don't fit into a specific clique here your social life will be almost nonexistent. Thankfully I managed to make a few friends in University.
Your description of Canadian/Toronto women exactly matches that of DuPage County, Illinois women. Berwyn women, too!