I Have A Few Reasons....

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Maverick
Junior Poster

I Have A Few Reasons....

Post by Maverick »

I have 5 primary reasons for seeking someone outside the States:

1) When I was 18, I started dating this very attractive girl. Things seemed to flow very smoothly and we got along great. There were no games, no BS, nothing. She was Filipino from the Philippines and had come over about 5 years earlier. It was one of the better dating experiences I've had and I thought that's what dating would be like.

Boy, was I wrong.

Eventually, we broke up because of issues with her family, my immaturity, and a bit of shadiness on her part. But it was still the best dating experience I've had to date. I don't want to get into it, but since then, I've dated some batsh*t crazy girls and have some stories that would probably be horrifying to anyone that isn't divorced (I know enough divorced guys IRL to know how badly they've been put through the wringer.....so it's unlikely for anything to surprise them in my experience).

2) Divorce laws in this country. We're all aware of the level of BS involved there. So I won't bother going into it.

3) I'm tired of being one of the shortest guys around. At just under 5'6 (and 5'7 to 5'8 with my lifts), I'm always the shortest guy around. This has been an issue with dating, but it hasn't been too bad. I used to think that this was the reason I was constantly put under a microscope by women. I thought that my height was the reason that women would stop talking to me for basically no reason. Then I became friends with my current good friends who are over 6 feet. They have the same issues.

Either way, I'm just tired of everyone towering over me lol. So I want to move to a country with a smaller average height.

4) I never really had much of a family. Non-western women tend to be more family-oriented and it would be awesome to join a culture like that and experienced something that has alluded for me for reasons out of my control.

5) I just simply like to travel and I like different cultures.

:D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

All good reasons.

I am of average height and I have always had women flake for no reason. I have said it before, AW are always looking for a reason to reject a man. They will either inflate a pre-existing reason they were always well aware of, they will invent one (i.e. make up a reason) or give no reason at all. I think their neuroses are so great because of the cultural messages conflicting with their biological programming.

I am really surprised that your friends admitted to you that women just stopped talking to them. The men I knew would never ever admit to anything like that. It is almost as if each guy wants every other guy to believe that they are having a blast, and if he isnt, that it must be his fault for not being tough enough to wade through women's shiit.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Adama wrote:All good reasons.

I am of average height and I have always had women flake for no reason. I have said it before, AW are always looking for a reason to reject a man. They will either inflate a pre-existing reason they were always well aware of, they will invent one (i.e. make up a reason) or give no reason at all. I think their neuroses are so great because of the cultural messages conflicting with their biological programming.

I am really surprised that your friends admitted to you that women just stopped talking to them. The men I knew would never ever admit to anything like that. It is almost as if each guy wants every other guy to believe that they are having a blast, and if he isnt, that it must be his fault for not being tough enough to wade through women's shiit.
Yeah, some guys admit it and some don't.

I think it's because I'm willing to admit my failures and experiences. That seems to allow other guys to open up to me (not all of course, but some).
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Wow, yeah, I could say pretty much all those reasons apply for me as well. Except my girl was Eastern European. Nice having you here Maverick.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

abcdavid01 wrote:Wow, yeah, I could say pretty much all those reasons apply for me as well. Except my girl was Eastern European. Nice having you here Maverick.
Thanks man! Happy to be here!

Good to see another guy representing the Northeast! (I'm from New York, originally)
emmasam
Freshman Poster

Re: I Have A Few Reasons....

Post by emmasam »

Good plan but it would probably end up like that Hangover Movie. A bunch of Western guys together just attract the wrong types of girls! That was certainly the case when I went on a business trip to Vienna.
Are you worried about 1z0-591 exam - pass4sure.co.uk exam prep and a+ certification practice test? Check out our latest resources for Android dumps and University of California, Berkeley questions for practice with definite guarantee of pmi training.